Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria turned her attention back to the datapad..her fingers flying over it as she searched for something...anything that might help point them in the right direction.....

she paused and looked up at the monitor..as always reveling in the star filled sky...a sad smile crossed her full lips ...she looked down and removed the clasp from her cloak..her eyes clouded over for a moment...recalling another time...another pirate....looking down at the clasp in her hand...she used the Force to lift it..looking at it for just a moment before sending it gently gliding over to Dawson...her eyes filled for a moment..she wiped the tears away and turned to Dawson see what you can do with that... sighing..she took one more look at the stars and then turned her focus back to the datapad

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:21 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Looking up for a moment , she noticed Dawson staring at the clasp as it at a loss..perhaps she had been wrong...perhaps her had no hold on the Force..he had said his daughter inherited her mother's power...maybe it was his Zeltron heritage that allowed him to hear Zara's thoughts..the man continued to be a mystery....smiling Dawson...just focus your mind...draw from deep inside of you...see if you can lift the clasp using the Force..it is a small object...see if you can even get in to move in your palm.. she waited..watching expectantly...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

He arched his brow at her test, it was trivial something he considering ignoring, until her thoughts started to creep into his mind. "Very well, then if you insist." taking a breath he began to focus on the clasp, he raised an open palm. Keeping his face relaxed he imagined the object floating into his outreached hand, 'Ah give her this one.' when the cool touch of the metal hit his skin he closed his hand. "So what is this anyways?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria clapped and gave a small squeal of delight I knew it - I just knew it! That my dear is the clasp from my cape..it is small, light..if you practice with it..learn to harness and control the Force within you..you can begin to lift larger objects..you can learn to manipulate the force in other ways..it may seem like a childish way to start..but gaining control is one of the most important aspects of Force wielding..if you can master that..the possibilities are endless!! You can learn to manipulate fire...and wind,,,O Dawson..the power of lightning..anything! Time. space..it will all be at your fingertips!

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Manipulation of the elements you say? That would be quite the trick, people are easy, machines are a bit easier, but the elements now that would be something. Imagine a pirate throwing lightning and fire, or completely bending the minds of those who would resist." he smiled playfully at the je'daii "So playing with this clasp will help me with this?" he rubbed the clasp between his fingers.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:08 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

well...it's a start..and something small enough that you can do it on the ship... smiling coyly..resting the datapad on her lap..she held out her palm..a small tongue of flame appeared...as it waned and slowly disappeared..her finger tips began to glow and crackle til she formed small blue ball of electricity in her palm..again it disappeared and a small vortex of wind replaced it...closing her palm she winked at the pirate as you grown stronger...no..closer... to the Force..you can create these energies away from yourself...do you remember when Mizu could send a burst of flame without even touching it? you can project the elements as well as your thoughts... her eyes growing bright with excitement the Force is amazing - it can be beautiful, powerful...miraculous even... growing more serious......and in the wrong hands..devastating destructive....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"As can anything my dear, take this for example," he unholstered a blaster and held it in his hand. "She is light, accurate, and packs enough of a punch to cut through a tanned gundark hide. I can use her to defend life, make the galaxy a better place." his fingers wrapped around the hilt, index running just under the barrel "Or I can use it to instill terror, bring death, and make the galaxy a darker place." his voice took a more serious note and his eyes narrowed looking at the blaster, but just as suddenly his voice retook its chipper upbeat quality "Though honestly it's mostly for show, you would never believe what you can get with a kind word, and some pheromones"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:25 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria couldn't help but chuckle..and raising an eyebrow..she used the Force to pull the blaster from his hands..she turned and pointed it at him..her face serious and then again ...totally useless..a strong Force user could crush this with little effort..with a lightsaber it's blasts can be deflected... handing the weapon back to Dawson with the Force I could also crush your hand before you could pull the trigger... she laughed..but this silly battle with words will serve no purpose..you have your blaster..as do I..practice using the Force and you will be one to be reckoned with..and we'll need everything we've got once we reach Coruscant...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:18 pm
T.A.D
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"Could you now?" he asked eyes widening slightly leaning in towards her, his thoughts turned to more carnal desires and he smiled at her. There was a steady stream of pleasant thoughts and feeling radiating off of him as he did so. He tilted his head slightly his smile turning more playful, there was a warm feeling in his chest as he continued to think happy if not naughty thoughts, "I don't think you would, not when there is so much more we can do, and there will not be one inch of we you will not desire" he reached out placing a hand on her forearm, his hand was slightly damp with sweat and he looked down before looking into her eyes, his own holding a slight glint. He was calling on the force now using it to help gently nudge her thoughts along the same pathways.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:41 am
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Elyria's breath caught in her throat..a small gasp escaping her slightly open mouth..she felt the heat starting from her toes and slowly moving up her body..her face grew warm..small beads of sweat forming over her full lips..his thoughts flooding her mind as her cheeks grew crimson..standing up abruptly..the datapad nearly falling to the floor..she grabbed it quickly and inched herself from his grasp slowly meeting his eyes..her face flushed..her breathing rapid..she nervously laughed I..I...think ..I can concentrate on this better in my quarters.. looking down... her heart racing... ..uh..let me know..when...we arrive... trying to compose herself she tried to nonchalantly make it to the door..not daring to look back..she somehow made it thru the door...as it closed behind her..she placed her hand on her forehead..she felt warm all over..a familiar ache creeping thru her...she practically ran to her quarters..closing the door behind her and locking it before leaning her back against it..thoughts and images passing thru her mind..shaking her head..Damn that Zeltron...this trip will prove more dangerous than I thought... moving to the bed she sat down..reaching for her locket...Corvin.. sighing... what have I gotten myself into? closing her eyes..she tried to mediate..to draw on the Force and clear her mind.....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

Delirium of Dreams

"As you wish my dear, I shall be around." he smiled after her and looked over at the droid as it buzzed "Oh hush, I was only teasing her. Let me know if anything happens, i'll in my quarters, or perhaps getting in some practice in." the droid nodded his head and buzzed a reply, the zeltron turned to leave humming tune

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython~ Mahara Kesh

Tygren let out a satisfied sigh as he slid into the tub, there was a plate of grilled nerf in one hand and a large glass with an aromatic dark beverage. Once he was settled into the water he took one of the hunks of meat and tossed it to his companions "Enjoy girl, never know when i'll be stuck on ration cubes again."

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 am
User Image

Hypori - Epoch Wren

The tortuga's breathing was shallow as he floated in the tank, his eyes were open, the flesh hand mended along his back and he was now fully conscious. He could see the controls to drain the tank but they remained out of his reach inside the tank. 'Anytime you want to come back to me i would appreciate it.' his thoughts were aimed towards the force whose touch was still alien to him.

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:26 pm
Delirium of Dreams

User Image

Thinking of Corvin only made matters worse, images passing thru her mind...those planted by the Zeltron mingled with what had almost happened with Corvin...she stood pacing her hands on her temples...finally drawing a deep breath she forced herself to turn her thoughts to what had led her here...Ka'all...when had she first begun to distrust him..to question him...he had headed for Coruscant while she was off planet on a mission..what had changed him..she realized she had felt that eerie sensation as soon as she had seen him on Voss..having mastered the force..you would think she'd know enough to listen to her own gut feelings...but..it was Ka'all...what had happened on Corsucant..what could they have done to turn one so strong in the Force against his own people..she had to find the answers....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 pm
Tython~ Master's Quarters

User Image

Kivi was pacing - she still hadn't heard from Taithu and the rescue team..but she had begun to formulate a plan. If the young Zabrak could infiltrate the Sith Alchemical Division..with the intel reports they had been receiving...it would be a major coup...but was the youngling strong enough to resist the call of the Darkside?...was it a risk she was willing to take? It would confirm/dispel so many of the suspicions she and Taithu had discussed...and perhaps keep Stone and the Je'daii order from falling prey to the Emperor...wincing...at the hands of their own Grandmaster....

Dalrashayn
Alias Facade
scuttlefish

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games