Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Mystic Hero

Chakra Pool: 530 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Honestly, she hadn't of guessed that he would be interested in being trained in the ways of swordsmanship. She had merely felt the need to see if he was okay. Taijutsu would not be too hard for her to help teach, provided it was the Black Legs Style that she knew. But if he wanted to learn how to wield a sword, then she could teach him one of a couple different styles to use. "I could... did you have a particular style in mind to learn? Shunkan no Hagane? Shigure Soen? Tetsu no Ryu? Kiss of Flesh and Steel?" Those were the four she knew very well, with Shunkan no Hagane being the one she had completely mastered.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 330/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Higure didn't know anything about the styles she was listing off. He supposed that if she was listing these off then she knew them. Better to go with what the teacher knows. "Uh.... Shunkan no Hagane...? That one please..." The boy unbuckled a strap across his shoulder and pulled off a simple katana from his back. He held it close to his chest and watched Suzume, wondering if she would start right then. If so, then he'd get stronger.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

-----тwice I was forced to flinch away from the metal pole the giant was using as a staff. The first time, I thought for sure he was going to hit me with it, since he was twirling it at high velocity over his head like it was a twig. But he snapped it to the side and proclaimed loudly that we were going to drink. Not to mention the entire time he was spinning it, he had a look of constipation on his face. I thought for a moment he was actually going to s**t himself, but then he gave an answer so resolute, that it was clear that was what had caused him to almost smoke from thinking.
-----The second time, I still thought he was going to hit me with it. He was swinging it around while he was talking. That wasn't to say anything about his intelligence. No, I hadn't known him long enough to make that judgment. It's just that every other time I had seen someone try to talk and do something else at the same time, it had ended disastrously. So, it was fear of my own safety that led me to twitch away from the flailing metal pole.
-----When he seemed to be finished, I followed his gesture to his wrecking ball that he seemed convinced was a person, and sighed. I didn't really want to hang around here any longer. If I did, about all that would be accomplished was a nap, maybe. And that was if it didn't start pouring down rain. Usually when it started raining, the lightning became more frequent. So I decided I was better off going indoors. My gaze returned to Wanryoku. "I'm still not going to drink" Especially if there's a girl involved, I added quickly to myself. I wasn't about to make a fool of myself in front of anyone, particularly Kazumi. "But I'll go with you. It beats hanging around here."
-----That said, I turned away in search of Kazumi. If she was coming with us, we needed to collect her before the giant started throwing a fit over not being drunk.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 8 5 / 2 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 7 5 / 2 7 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Verideathul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Mystic Hero

With a simple nod, Suzume would move past Higure and over to a more open space of the dojo floor by a training dummy. She would still have Shin'ichi in hand, who was starting to stir from his nap. "Shunkan no Hagane is what I would consider to be a basic style. It contains many basic movements and blocks in the beginning stages which should be known by any swordsman and sets a good foundation." While she usually was not a woman of many words, when it came to bukijutsu sword styles that she was learning, it seemed quite easy to slip into a teaching mode.

When she had reached the desired area, she'd move off to the side of the dojo. Of course she had a baby bag with her, she'd remove a blanket from the bag and lay it down before setting her son down. Cloud would also lie down next to the blanket, to keep an eye on Shin'ichi and make sure he didn't crawl away and be put in danger. Suzume would leave the baby bag next to him as well, taking out a couple of her son's favorite toys to occupy his attention.

Instead of drawing her own sword, she'd take one of the wood katanas off the wall and return to Higure. "There are five basic techniques to learn first that every swordsman should know. The first being the basic chop." Standing nearby, she grasped the hilt of the wood sword in both hands before slowly raising it above her head. Then she brought it back down in a vertical strike, exhaling on the down swing and controlling her weapon so that it stopped at her chest.

"Now you try. And don't forget to exhale when you bring the blade down, it gives the strike more power."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Haruhi000777

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 330/330

User Image

Higure set his katana against the wall. If Suzume was using a boken, he would too. The boy grabbed one of the wooden katanas off the wall and watched her do the overhead downward swing. Getting into Footing One from the Sazanami tai style, Higure raised the wood katana over his head and brought it down, stopping at his stomach area. He frowned and tried again. This time, when he brought it down, he remembered to exhale. The boy stopped it just at his chest like Suzume did.
[Basic Chop 1/1 Completed!]

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Basic Chop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

Holding the bokken at her side, Suzume merely watched as Higure moved into a stance and first attempted to mimic the movement. He had stopped the blade lower, more around where his stomach was. The second thing she noticed was that he did not exhale. It was not a horrible mistake though, since one did have to learn how to breath properly when moving.

She would not say anything and instead give him the opportunity to adjust on his own, glancing quickly over to her son to make sure he was still safe with Cloud before looking back to Higure. The second time round he had managed to do it correctly, and he received a nod of approval from her. "Good." she said, moving closer before saying "Its important to breath properly when moving and attacking. If you do not learn when to keep breathing and learn when to inhale and exhale, not only will your attacks lack power, but you will also tire out more quickly."

"Also... stopping the attack at your stomach is not wrong. Some people prefer to drive their blade deeper into an opponent. But if you stop at the chest area, then your blade is at the perfect area to defend both your lower and upper half should your attack miss. Too low and you could be a second too slow to block a counter attack." On top of that, there were possible other hazards to go with it. Striking hard and putting a lot of power into such a blow, it could set one off balance. "But you did well and you corrected yourself. So lets move on to the next move."

Giving him an encouraging smile, she moved back and held her bokken in front of her, holding it at about low chest level at the same level she had stopped her bokken when striking. "Next if the Forward Step, you simply step forward once or multiple times." said Suzume, stepping forward as a demonstration. "It may not seem like much... but if you combine it with an attack like the Basic Chop." Raising her blade, she brought it down as she exhaled and took a step forward, the strike having more power than before. "Its the momentum that gives attacks more power. Not to mention it helps you close the distance between yourself and an opponent while attacking." Moving out of her stance, she stood by and waited for Higure to mimic the movement. It was up to him to merely step forward or to step forward and combine it with the Basic Chop.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Haruhi000777

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

The boy listened to Suzume's words as she gave him her knowledge to succeed. Higure nodded and took in the knowledge she gave. He held his bokken at the ready and took a step forward. It didn't feel like much, like Suzume said, so he decided to add the chop to it. Higure took a step forward, exhaled as he brought the bokken down and felt the speed and power increase. He smiled slightly.
[Forward Step 1/1 Completed!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Forward Step

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image

So far so good, he seemed to be taking in all information given to him and he was already taking to the basic techniques. When he had succeeded in learning the technique, she gave a nod before moving on to the next one. "The opposite of the Forward Step is the Backward Step. You can step back once or multiple times to evade and escape an attack. It may be quick simple, but you have to have timing and be careful not to stumble or trip over anything that might be behind you."

With a glance over to check on her son, she looked back to Higure and said "If you wish, I can help by attacking and you can practice evading. I won't harm you." Whether the other would or not was up to him, but if Higure accepted, then she would simply attack with the Basic Chop to help give him an incentive of sorts to learn quickly. If he could not get out of the way quickly enough, then Suzume's control would allow her to stop her attack without touching Higure.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Haruhi000777

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:29 am
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure figured that he wouldn't know the proper speed without an attacker. The boy took a few steps back as practice. He felt like he was too slow compared to Suzume. "Please help..." He asked, holding the wooden katana chest level, ready to back off. Suzume came at him with the basic chop. Higure took a quick step back followed by another, shorter step. He noticed he tended to be faster if threatened, otherwise he wasn't as motivated.
[Backward Step 1/1 Completed!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Backward Step

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 am
User Image

When asked, Suzume would help and move in to 'attack' Higure. The red head was certainly quick, but she would hold back on her speed so that the boy would be able to see it coming and dodge. He certainly did move faster if he had to dodge an attack, but he was in no real danger of being hit. "Good. There are only two basic techniques left. The Basic Stab." Suzume moved back and performed the technique, pulling her bokken back to her right side before thrusting it straight in front of her.

"And the Basic Block." For the Basic Block, she demonstrated six basic ways to block, usually from diagonal blows, an over head blow and if someone tried to stab at her. "For the Basic Blocks, I will try to strike you. I'll use a basic pattern first so that you can get used to the blocks, but then I'll switch it up to random attack. Whenever you're ready, we can begin."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Haruhi000777

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 am
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure watched Suzume perform her basic stab with her bokken. He looked down at his and mimicked her movement. The boy pulled his bokken to his right side and thrusted the wood weapon forward, exhaling as he did so. Higure stabbed the blade through the air and into nothing rather quickly for him.
[Basic Stab 1/1 Completed!]

Higure then turned back to Suzume. He raised her bokken and Higure got ready to block her incoming attacks. She came down over the head and Higure blocked that. Suzume began increasing her speed and threw in some other slashes and stabs. Higure was having the most trouble with the stab block. After Higure got used to the pattern of attack, Suzume began attacks at random, focusing on the stab. Higure figured out pretty quick how to block the stab. When the boy got the hang of blocking, the two stopped.
[Basic Block 1/1 Completed!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Basic Stab
Basic Block

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:36 am
User Image

When it had seemed Higure had the blocks down, Suzume stopped and stepped back, a small smile on her face as she nodded "Very good Higure. You're a fast learner." Her attention was immediately caught though, when her son began to whine softly. Five months and she had become fairly adept at telling what he wanted. She'd move over to Shin'ichi, picking the baby up and setting her bokken aside. As she held her son close, she'd reach into the bag and get out a bottle of lukewarm liquid all ready inside for Shin to eat.

Cradling Shin in one arm, she'd begin to feed the male before she looked back to Higure. "If you like, we can move on to the next set of techniques that Shunkan no Hagane has to offer. You'll learn how to better block, disarm, deflect, and even close the distance between yourself and your opponent." Her son would drain the bottle fairly quickly, she would hand it off to Cloud who would get her a towel to place over her shoulder before she burped Shin'ichi. After a quick once over to make sure he was fine, Suzume would kiss the infant's forehead before setting him back down on his blanket with Cloud. He'd begin to whine again, but a quick distraction with the stuffed fox toy would take his mind off his mother.

Picking up her bokken, she'd return to Higure and say "The first move will be Deflection One. When someone comes at you with a Taijutsu or weapons attack, you simply raise your blade at a slightly angle so that you intercept and re-direct your opponent's attack so that its' off course and misses. Attack me with a Basic Chop." When Higure complied, she would raise her bokken as he came in, letting his bokken meet with hers and letting it slide along the wood as she carefully directed it to move off to her left and miss.

Suzume would in turn attack Higure as well so that he could practice the technique before moving on. "Next is the Pivot Block. You intercept the opponent's blow as you turn on your front leg. The momentum given from this not only allows you to push your opponent's blade out of the way, but it can also help you to offset your opponent's balance or even disarm them. This can also give you an opening to counter attack." Showing the movement, Suzume would turn on her front leg as she appeared to intercept an attack coming from a diagonal slash. She'd turn to have her side facing the opponent but to show that this left an opening, she'd turn and return with a slash of her own.

"I will help you to practice this as well by attacking you." said Suzume, stepping out of her stance and waiting to help him train.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Haruhi000777

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure sat down and took in the praise. He decided to take a break while Suzume cared for her son. He thought back to his time training with Kazumi at home. They didn't do much but it was fun. When his attention was brought back to training, Higure stood up, ready for the next set. Higure was told to use his Basic Chop against Suzume. He did so and paid careful attention when he attacked to how it was deflected. Suzume attacked after Higure nodded and copied her style, letting it slide down the wood and off to the left.
[Deflection One 1/1 Completed!]

Higure watched Suzume perform the next technique. It seemed simple enough. The boy held his bokken in his hands, at the ready. When she saw he was ready, Suzume attacked with a diagonal slash. Higure's first instinct was to block normally, so he did so. He frowned and said, "Again..." When he was ready, they tried again, Higure remembering to pivot on his front leg and block the incoming attack. Higure exhaled as he pivoted, reminding himself to breath.
[Pivot Block 1/1 Completed!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Deflection One
Pivot Block

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

So far, so good. The Pivot Block would be tricky, but Higure knew how to spot what he needed to do and correct it. He was learning to breath and he had corrected himself to pivot on his front foot. "Good. The next technique to learn is the Forward Grind. After you block an attack with the Basic Block..." Motioning for Higure to attack, she blocked it before moving forward, the blade of her bokken moving along the blade of the other's bokken and closing the distance. "With this technique, you not only close the distance but you also keep your opponent from being able to properly attack with their weapon." When the other was ready, she would attack and help him practice the technique.

Once that had finished, she would step back and begin explaining the next technique. "Next is Disarming One. You aim for the point just beyond where the weapon is perfectly balanced, whether its the weapon itself or a point on the person's hand." Again, she motioned for the other to attack, Suzume timing it just right before she moved the blade in a Basic Stab attack, the attack reaching the point she had intended, Suzume guiding Higure's attack and redirecting it in a manner that would make the other's grip slip on his weapon. "Then you can disarm your opponent. Whenever you're ready, we'll practice it."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Haruhi000777

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure watched as he attacked once more. Suzume blocked his chop and slid the wooden weapon down his. He noted it would be difficult to fight out of this move and if the weapon had no guard, his hand could be cut. Wanting to try it out on his own, he got into his ready stance. Suzume came in with an attack and Higure blocked it, sliding it down Suzume's bokken. He stopped just short of her fingers so he wouldn't possibly hurt her, if possible.
[Forward Grind 1/1 Completed!]

As Suzume explained the next technique, Higure got confused about by what she meant for the balance point. She showed him the technique first which hit the mid point of his bokken. He knew what she meant as the wooden sword in his hand jarred his arm and slid out of his grip completely. This technique seemed very useful. Nodding to Suzume, after retrieving his weapon, she attacked. Higure copied her Basic stab, aiming just past the middle of her bokken, and exhaling, Higure hit her wood katana
[Disarming One 1/1 Completed!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Forward Grind
Disarming One

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games