Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:30 am
Rajeshri Anjal
Man I am still awake (it's 2:30 Mon morning) Leela and I have been fishing all night, good fun ^^

lol catch anything good? I never was a very good fisherman myself.. I usually stick to playing cards.. I used to play word bump all the time but that game got a glitch or something last I heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 am
I just crawled out if bed. I am waiting for the coffee maker to do its magic!  

Platinum Lyon

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 am
Yeah caught about seven bucket loads whew! Ive never been able to use wordbump. Towards the end though we had a full room and there was this really annoying kid there just bagging what everyone was saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:39 am
ErinsChaos
Rajeshri Anjal
Man I am still awake (it's 2:30 Mon morning) Leela and I have been fishing all night, good fun ^^

lol catch anything good? I never was a very good fisherman myself.. I usually stick to playing cards.. I used to play word bump all the time but that game got a glitch or something last I heard.

i never knew how to play those cards. razz i used to play word bump a lot before, until i found out that the glitch wasn't only for a day. lol we ended our trip because of a foulmouthed juvenile a**... stressed  

pretty leela

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:41 am
But it wasn't all bad Leela, I had a really fun time tonight, thanx 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:42 am
Rajeshri Anjal
Yeah caught about seven bucket loads whew! Ive never been able to use wordbump. Towards the end though we had a full room and there was this really annoying kid there just bagging what everyone was saying.

yeah, he was like saying "who the f*** cares? if you're happy" (when he suggested two people in the room were flirting and the guy said he was 27 already)

i said, "i'm happy when no one curses in my room."

then after you left raj, he was like, "i like girls who are quiet... so if you hate me or have neutral feelings better talk now."

i said, "ok." "bye inlub" and left immediately... i wish there was a way to get him banned...  

pretty leela

pretty leela

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:44 am
Rajeshri Anjal
But it wasn't all bad Leela, I had a really fun time tonight, thanx 3nodding

yeah, i really, really had fun bonding with you.^^ thanks for joining me.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 am
i liked the kids too. i really felt bad for raven, and you know that jonathan was mean from the start. he was like, "can we stop talking about our dead relatives?" then when you were gone he kept telling us of his freaky made-up dreams of clowns kissed and seen in the mirror without pants, then clowns and children who died, etc...  

pretty leela

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:59 am
Yeah I made friends with Katee, Tainted and Lub, jonathon was just a meenie though, I don't know why people like that bother with Gaia, I mean I'm here to make friends not hate on people. That's why I'm so glad I found the AGA!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:01 am
Gah! How do you see page 2 of peoples friends lists?  

Rajeshri Anjal

pretty leela

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:06 am
Rajeshri Anjal
Yeah I made friends with Katee, Tainted and Lub, jonathon was just a meenie though, I don't know why people like that bother with Gaia, I mean I'm here to make friends not hate on people. That's why I'm so glad I found the AGA!

yeah, my sentiments exactly.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 am
Rajeshri Anjal
Gah! How do you see page 2 of peoples friends lists?

i think there's an arrow? at the bottom of the page?^^  

pretty leela

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:15 am
Nup, my 'pooter doesn't scroll that far down for friends lists, this is tragic crying *overreacts slightly due to sleep deprivation*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:45 am
lol why don't you go to sleep now? raging caffeine?^^  

pretty leela

pretty leela

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:46 am
wait, are you drawing me now? *eyes hopeful*  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games