Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:50 pm
Takeshi nodded to the receptionist and made his way towards the office, following the girl who wandered in ahead of him in to meet the leader of the village. He stepped aside, quietly waiting to be spoken to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image

N I S E N G O H Y A K U I C H I

Wow was that a cute little doggie? Where's the cute little doggie going? Maybe this gig ain't half bad if I get to see cute little doggie woggie fluffy wuffies. Nise mused to herself as the Inuzuka and his partner exited the building. Her gaze trailed after the big fluffy dire wolf before the receptionist called in someone else. Another girl wandered in so Nise figured eh, what's the big deal she'd join too. What's the worst that can happen?

That wouldn't be too bad so long as she got to keep the money, really. She had been living on the outskirts of the village in a clay hut when someone had offered her a tidy sum to become a ninja. Something about her bloodline and the mouths she had on her palms. She had grown up an orphan so additional knowledge about her parents interested her, but not as much as the idea of having a potentially lucrative job that could fund her hobby and passions... Art. The recruiter had given her a good handful of ryo as a signing bonus of sorts and well, ryo could be turned into other goods with the right shops in Takumi.

She walked in, hands self-consciously hidden in her jacket pockets, after the other two. They seemed a little nervous and a little deferential to the Hokage but Nise didn't have much of that. She had spent too much time outside the village without interacting with it until the recent attack. And after all, the end goal for Nise was her clay sculpting and her makeshift puppets. With some actual money, her mind was wandering to the grand creations she could make that would take the world by storm. These people next to her surely had their own reasons for becoming a shinobi as well.

"Ayy, what's happening." Nise broke the silence of the genins and greeted the Hokage, waving one hand before stuffing it back into her pocket. A wry smile crossed her face, and her hand if anyone looked carefully during its wave, when she realized this was how she was greeting the most powerful person in town. That smile faded when she realized she was actually the shortest person in the room. And how she had greeted the most powerful person in town. She cleared her throat into her fist.

"Ahem. I'm Nisengo Hyakuichi. Just call me Nise, it's a mouthful. Parents, am I right? I never met mine though, haha.... yeah that's not really funny." She casually flipped her hair out of her face and returned the hand to her pocket, as though that was a perfectly normal thing to say. Wow I can't stop why can't I stop. "You don't have to introduce yourself. I mean, obviously we all know who you are, yeah? ... Yeah..." Nise trailed off a bit and decided to look around the room instead.

[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]
[AC]: 0 ||| [Ryo]: 1100 両
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [490/490]
Stamina: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [50/50]

Class Info

First Class: Puppeteer
____Discipline → Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

Second Class: Sensor
____Discipline → Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, assuming the user has seen the bloodline before, and approximately how large their chakra pool is.

Passives and Misc.

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image San waved to her hunk of a receptionist as she passed through the lobby of the building on her way to her office. The man just smiled before going back to what he was doing. Upon arriving in her office she quickly realized that what looked to be about three genin were waiting for a head band. Quickly striding past them without so much as a word she strode over to her desk and engaged her clone in conversation. "What up b***h?"

"Ya know same s**t different stack of papers. Also don't freak, and you'll see why... so just keep it cool kay?" The clone's response was interesting. Now she was actually curious about what was up. The two fist bumped and then the clone poofed out of existence. A large smirk appeared on the woman's face as she mumbled "that so" to her self. Plopping down in her chair with a big sigh she threw her feet up on the desk as her gold and silver eye looked over the recently graduated. Their faces were familiar to her since the clone had stayed abreast of those who were close to graduating.

"It's kay yo, since it was kind of a recent thing I guess it's fine if I do introduce myself. Sanae Uzumaki aka Lady Hokage or Hokage-sama if your prefer." It felt good to say it honestly. s**t was going well even if a lot of the information the clone had contained was disquieting. Still those were things to deal with later. For now she had the simple job of giving some new genin their headbands and their first tasks. Pulling three headbands out of the drawer, she placed them on the desk in front of her. "In light of some very recent events, y'all are gonna get some special training. Nise and Hiniko go to the academy and find Chie Saegahara. Takeshi... you can go with them if you want to, otherwise I'd recommend training with the various artisans that are still breathing." With all that said, San sat and waited to see if they had questions or comments for her.

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 620/ 690 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 710/ 710 x ◆¦ RYOx 0,700 x ◆¦ ACx 20,000
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ HOKAGEx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bloodline Jutsu in four (4) posts less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

ZephyrsBlade
Yato no Mikoto
Silencematters
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two more Genin walked in after Hiniko. She turned to face them, a little curious as to who they were, after all, they were in the same boat as her right? The first to enter was a male, quiet. He didn't say anything but instead moved to the side and waited for further instruction. She was about to offer up her name when a girl walked in, this one a little louder then the boy. She smiled a little, this new girl was small and talkative. As she awkwardly introduced herself Hiniko didn't fail to notice her hands.

I can see why she'd keep them in her pockets. I knew that different ninja possessed certain physical characteristics, but that through me for a loop at first. Hiniko kept her gaze on her, taking her in and wandering what the mouth on her hands did, how she got it. Again she was about to step forward and introduce herself when a woman walked into the room.

Hiniko could tell the minute she walked in who it was, the real Hokage. Her eyes lit up in excitement as she walked to the desk and placed headbands in front of her, introducing who she was. It wasn't a very formal introduction, or some sort of grand gesture. Hiniko would be lieing if she didn't admit that she expected something..bigger when she finally met her. But never the less, Lady Hokage seemed to demand attention when she walked into a room.

Hiniko's envy was cut short when Lady Hokage mentioned special training and directed her and Nise to the training grounds. What kind of recent events would warrant students fresh out of the Academy to need special training? Aand for what?

Hiniko stepped forward and bowed to Lady Hokage and picked up a headband, she held it tightly for a moment, letting it sink in that this was it. She really was a ninja now. She slid her fingers over the engraved symbol of her village and smiled, this was hers. She tied the headband around her forhead and tried to contain the excitement on her face as she turned to Lady Hokage.

"Thank you Lady Hokage, I'll head there as soon as i'm finished here. But I do want to ask. What recent events? What are we training for? Has something happened?" hiniko finished her questions thinking back to Lady Hokages interaction with her clone. She could tell, despite the coolness of their interaction, that something wasn't right.  

Silencematters

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image

N I S E N G O H Y A K U I C H I

Hey that's cool, all official looking now. Nise mused as she grabbed the ninja headband that signaled, for better or for worse, the beginning of her career as a shinobi. Though she wondered if it would look better maybe wrapped around her upper arm or just hanging around her neck, she wore the forehead protector properly on her forehead. There was an order to everything after all. She was impressed with the Hokage too. She had this aura around her that was like watching a tiger yawn. You knew the tiger was chill at that moment but at the end of the day it was still a tiger. At least this tiger could talk like an actual human being too, with San's swearing making Nise feel much more at home.

"Is that how this goes? Cool, cool. Alright. Oh Hiniko, I guess you've been out of the loop." Not that Nise was much more in the loop than her. She just knew there was a devastating attack. "I'll meet you down by the Academy after you finishing talking with the Ho. Maybe Chie will have something fun for us after training too." With that, she began to exit the office and head towards the Academy. Halfway out the door, she suddenly pivoted a full 180. Her back was ramrod straight and she stared right into Sanae's multi-colored eyes.

"Kage. Hokage. Not ho. Unfortunate coincidence okay bye." She explained as quickly as she could and then bolted. Not particularly quickly, mind you her stamina wasn't great, but she was definitely running. As she passed by the receptionist she slowed to gather her heavy a** crossbow and then speedwalked as quickly away from the building as she could. Dealing with people is hard... I want to drink.

[Exit to Training Academy]

[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]
[AC]: 0 ||| [Ryo]: 1100 両
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [490/490]
Stamina: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [50/50]

Class Info

First Class: Puppeteer
____Discipline → Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

Second Class: Sensor
____Discipline → Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, assuming the user has seen the bloodline before, and approximately how large their chakra pool is.

Passives and Misc.

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 pm
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

Isamu knocked on the Hokage's door, hoping that his teacher's instructions to come here for his headband had been accurate. His best friend since ever was with him to snatch up a headband himself, too, because they'd both passed the academy together. The Yamanaka had been expected to speed through the process, but he would never leave his best friend behind, not for the world. Maybe it was a bond formed before the womb - the one that bound Akimichi and Yamanaka (and Nara) - but it wasn't his place to question it.

"Ey, can I enter?" He figured his voice made it clear he wasn't a hostile. Not that he thought the Hokage would be oblivious to such a thing - they were supposed to be all knowing all such. He was aware his voice made it sound like he couldn't care less about meeting the Hokage, though that couldn't be farther from the truth. This was a talked-up event; he'd overheard some Chuunin visiting the academy talk about how they hadn't seen the Hokage since gaining a headband. His dad had mentioned that when he became an Oinin - when, not if, because who cares what some dumb kid wants to do with his dumb life, right? - he would be meeting the Hokage frequently for covert conversations.

He cleared his throat, tried again. He didn't want to make a bad impression with the leader of the entire village, but no matter what he did, he couldn't seem to sound passionate around adults. It was odd, and made a lot of adults hate him before he'd opened his mouth; something about his 'punk' appearance and 'no-good' attitude. Whatever. "It's Isamu Yamanaka, and Shota Akimichi. We're here for our headbands. We just graduated." Again, monotone. He didn't mean to sound like that, but it was hopeless at this point to try and appear excited, regardless of how excited he actually was.

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        discipline license/resolution
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        reductions - 1 Gen, - 2 Nin, - 3 Eisei, - 5 chk for Eisei, - 1 med mission
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Naomi Tenshu

Shou Senju

ghostfinch

Seeker

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Shota Akimichi|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Tai~~Buki~

Chak:: 200/200 Stam:: 325/325 Ryo: 0 AC:0

As Shota striped in begins Isamu, he couldn’t believe he had actually made it this far beyond the academy. If it had not been for Isamu and their families long history, It would be doubtful that Shota would be standing here today. At the moment y’all Shota wanted to t was go back to his room and work on armor designs, but his friend was insanely excited to come and get their headbands. Shouts had a strong feeling that ged be getting into lots of trouble some adventures at the rate they were going.
Shouts stood there quietly as Isamu spoke up for the both of them.

[Techniques Used]

Chakra

Time and Timor

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:24 am

Nise stepped forward to grab her own headband, and then turned to her.
"Oh, sorry Hiniko you must be out of the loop" Hiniko stared at her for a moment clueless. And then it hit her. Oh Hiniko, you Idiot she thought. Of course she knew what was going on, how could she not? The town was in a bit of a panic mode right now. A LOT had been happening. She wished somebody would walk up and smack her in the face. She had been so focused on the moment she wasn't really paying attention. Strike one agains her, she thought. She watched Nise leave and chuckled at the small girl. She was amusing to have around. After she left, practically running out of the room, Hiniko turned back to the Hokage and bowed again.

"How silly of me! forget I asked! Thank you so much Lady Hokage" she said, a little too cheerful. She turned and left the office stepping around a new group walking in. Her cheeks were flaming and she was angry at herself. [nice first impression stupid, whatever it's fine. you'll make it up in training./i]

(exit to training academy)

Silencematters

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 am
"I think I'll stick to training with the artisans." Takeshi said, surprised to be ordered along so soon, but took his token headband all the same. The village seemed like it could use artisans over fighters, and he wasn't much of the latter to begin with. Might as well work on putting his Senju blood to use so that he could make fast work of repairs when it came time to finally train up.
[/exit]

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image Nise was amusing to say the least. Though it seemed she needed some help focusing the abundance of energy that was devoted to her mouth onto something productive or decisive. The spring time of youth was pointless if not pointed in a properly chosen direction. Being called the Ho as it was, didn't really perturb her all that much. The title wasn't what was important nor what mattered. Sure it commanded the prestige of the office and to some extend reflected the perceptions of people back upon them in a way which reinforced her authority, but that was not why she should be respected. No that should come from the example she set as a leader. Being called the Ho should be no more demeaning or offensive than Hokage-sama so long as the individual did in fact respect her. With a simple nonchalant wave of the hand, she bid the girl to let it go and get going.

Hiniko's questions were resolved by Nise, and Yato decided upon going to work with the artisans. That pretty much tied up any loose ends with those three. This of course left the two newcomers who had announced their presence but actually decided to wait outside. Her receptionist was probably peeved about them simply ignoring him but she barely paid him for the work anyway. Friggin eye candy. "Enter yo!" she called out from her desk. When the two entered they would find that San was chilling at her desk with her feet crossed and resting on the surface like usual. She was not one for the typical decorum of this office. That was for damn sure. If anything the elders were probably annoyed shitless that through a combination of circumstance, luck, and some good ol' religious fanaticism that she had muscled her way into the role. But what she lacked in tradition and formality San made up for with swift decisive action and a charismatic aura. She had style as some would say. Though the heterocrhomatic eyes she bore also aided in her gravity of personality. Which right now, they would be staring down the two new comers to see how they would react to the challenge of her gaze.

Silently she reached into her drawer and pulled out two headbands before placing them on the desk. "These'd be your headbands... after you take them head to the academy and find Chie Saegahara. You'll both be receiving some extra training with the other recent graduates. Oh and ugh Shota? It seems your paperwork is out of date so ugh I'd make sure the academy sends over a fresh copy." [Don't forget to post your profile to the village scroll]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 670/ 690 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 710/ 710 x ◆¦ RYOx 1,100 x ◆¦ ACx 40,700
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

ZephyrsBlade
Yato no Mikoto
Silencematters
Shou Senju
time and timor

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:26 pm
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

Isamu entered once he was given permission. He immediately discovered the Hokage to be sitting with her feet up on the desk all nonchalant. It was certainly... unexpected. He'd heard that there was an Uzumaki in office, but after all the glass nonsense that Isamu had evaded by being out of the village to assist an ill family member, a lot of things in the village seemed very much 'in the air' so to speak. The village was still settling down from the trauma that, literally, cut through its foundation and people. Judging by her red hair, he had to think that the Uzumaki rumor was correct.

He was met with a heterochromatic gaze, which surprised him as well. "Extra training, already? We must've been slacking on the way over here," he joked, though with his monotone voice it may have appeared to be a genuine criticism. Isamu shrugged his shoulders and rolled his head back, avoiding the Hokage's intense gaze and helping himself relax. He didn't need to be so stressed out if the Hokage was going to be lax herself. "Those two that just exited - were they recent graduates, too?" He accepted his headband and tied it around his waist.

He sighed once he had the headband on, feeling like he was officially a genin now. "Alright, I guess to the academy it is."

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Naomi Tenshu

Shou Senju

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:04 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Shota Akimichi|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Tai~~Buki~

Chak:: 200/200 Stam:: 325/325 Ryo: 0 AC:0

Shota never truly made eye contact with the homage. His head was lowered as his mind raced about what he was getting himself into. That is until Lady Hokage revealed their two headbands. The expression would show on his face, of mixed emotion. Excitement and concern welled up in his heart. If not for Isamu, Shota would have never showed up to the office for a headband, but today he was now standing side by side with his oldest friend, on the cusp of being a true shinobi like his father. However, nothing would sway him from his passion of armor smithing alongside his mother.

Thank you lady Hokage, I have my paperwork with me here so that I can hand it off to your assistant.

Shota said bowing respectfully to the famed new Kage.

[Techniques Used]

Chakra

Time and Timor

Naomi Tenshu

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:14 pm
User Image San yawned lightly as she looked at the time. Her meeting with Kya was supposed to be soon meaning that she would need to get a move on to go handle her other duties. "Yeah they were. Chie will explain more about everything. For now though... I gotta split yo." With that said San slowly got out of her chair before stretching. With a quick flash of seals she created a shadow clone to leave behind at the office. It would continue to hold down the fort while San was off doing other things. With that she poofed from the office. [exit]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 815/ 830 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 835/ 840 x ◆¦ RYOx 1,100 x ◆¦ ACx 75,100
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:16 pm
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

A clone quickly took the Hokage's place as she fled in the blink of an eye. Isamu was satisfied with his headband though it felt like the entire situation was lacking in ceremony. He didn't mind, since it sounded like this Chie that was going to train them was already dealing with other graduates, and they would be behind if they didn't hurry. Unsure of how to respond to the fake-Hokage standing before him, he gave a curt, uncertain bow and then rushed to the academy.

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Shou Senju

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:21 pm
Naomi Tenshu

The dog traced the scent to the Hokage's office. However, he did not find the red haired girl he recalled. A good dog would continue to hunt out San. Since he was a hungry boy, however, he decided to leave the note on San's chair. The note read, "Hey it's Chie! Two of the new genin made their way to the academy. They're not sucking so far. I trained them all in shadow clones. Hopefully they all don't flop when it's time to test their merit. P.S. Some of these kids thought you were the Hokage. How funny, right?". With the note dropped, Koromaru left.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games