Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 pm
Hiei shook his head a bit. He loved the stuff but to much made him ill. Getting up after and putting the plate away he stretched a little before walking to his bathroom. " I'm going to have a bath and then figure stuff out. Go for a walk or something stupid."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 pm
Hikari blinked, hearing Hiei. "You're kicking me out?" She finished her pancakes, getting up to put her plate in the sink.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm
"Nope, I'm kicking myself out after my shower. I need fresh air." Hiei said with a sigh and stretched a bit. Walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Hikari waited a moment before she picked up the bowl and grabbed a spoon. If Hiei was going out and not going to eat the batter, she would. She just didn't want anyone to see.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm
A few weeks had passed and Hiei was sitting on the couch reading a book. Mukuro had shot everyone from there jobs for a few weeks because Demon world was for once calm and snow had taken over Human world. Hiei looked toward the snow in the air and sighed a little. ' My birthday is coming up again already? I'm getting old.' He thought.

Kurama was walking from the hospital in the snow. ' A blizzard. Perfect my favorite bloody thing, it's so dark and it's only 4pm; The fox thought and sneezed a little as he shoved his gloved hands into his pocket and kept walking. ' It's cold, to much snow for my liking.' He kept walking, At this point was walking passed the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Hikari was standing at the window, leaning out a bit to look at the snow. She loved this time of year. It was cold and everything turned white. She glanced back towards Hiei on the couch. "How long do you think the snow'll last?" Hikari wondered.

Tsuzuki was just walking out of the school building, followed by a young male student. "I'm sorry Hachi, but I'm not giving you the answers for the test. If you want them so badly then learn how to hack the school accounts yourself. But no way am I going to be your lacky for it and risk my job. That's just it, alright? Now go home and actually get your work done for once." The blond sighed, running a hand through his hair before adjusting his glasses a bit. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white button up shirt, along with his leather coat over that to keep warm.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm
" By how hard it's coming down and the weather reports. . .I'm going to guess a few months." Hiei said rubbing his leg a little that hurt and looked toward Hikari. " I guess you really like this season don't you?" Hiei asked.

Kurama moved slightly and pulled his scarf around his neck and kept walking, he glanced toward the school to see Tsuzuki. ' So the Wizard works here?' Kurama thought and kept walking, at one point thought a car hit a puddle and got slush over him. The fox sighed and looked up when the snow started to come down hard over his soaking cloths. " I Hate you too." Kurama mumbled as he started to walk again, his hood down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 am
Hikari nodded to Hiei before turning to look out the window again. "It's like the winters back home..."

Tsuzuki got to his car as he heard a splash and glanced over. He stared for a moment, seeing who was a little wet now at the sidewalk. "Red!" Tsuzuki called. "Need a ride?" He offered.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 am
Hiei moved a bit and shifted as he sat on the couch reading his book again. " Do you need a jacket?" Hiei asked, unsure if Hikari needed a new jacket for this season or not. He bought her one a few years back but really had no idea. This was the first time in a year or so they got to stay in Human world leave from work.

Kurama shifted a little and looked toward Tsuzuki and blinked. " If you wouldn't mind" He said walking toward him. " Thanks Wizard."The Fox still didn't know his name.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 am
Hikari shook her head. "I still have my old one." It still fit her... sort of. It was good enough for Hikari to use. She didn't see a need to buy things when they weren't needed and you still had something that worked. "Even if I did, I could buy my own."

"Call me Tsuzuki." Tsuzuki gave Kurama a smile before getting in the car. "Where to?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:30 am
"if it get to worn out tell me and I'll give you money to get a new one." Hiei said with a small nod as he flipped the page in his book. " Where the hell is the fox?" Hiei finally said looking toward the time. Normally he was home by now and nope. No fox and he had a feeling he had to make dinner.

" Thank you, Tsuzuki." Kurama said and got into the car and moved his hands a bit to move the hood of his jacket. " I suppose my apartment." He said and sighed. Not wanting to go home. He didn't mind Hikari and Hiei. but living with room mates sucked. He waited a few seconds and told Tsuzuki the apartment number and leaned back. " I'm Kurama." He said giving his true name. Every time he went to the Wizard it was just fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 am
"I can buy my own, thanks." Hikari hated taking money from Hiei, but the only thing was, she didn't know how to shop for herself. She shrugged, turning back around. "Call him?"

"You don't sound very eager to get home." Tsuzuki noticed as he started driving. "I know. It's nice to meet you outside of work." He replied with a small chuckle. Tsuzuki wasn't stupid by any means. He looked up the clients who peaked his interest.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:14 am
"When you live with Hiei and Hikari and deal with them fighting all the time. You go insane and wish you didn't have Room mates." He aid with a sigh and looked toward the window a little. " Shouldn't Surprise me you know your clients names."

Hiei nodded a bit and looked toward the window. " Alright." He said and sighed a little getting up. " Probably delayed because of the Snow. What you want for dinner? Guess I'm cooking."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 am
"You're more than welcome to come to my place if you'd like." Tsuzuki offered with a small chuckle. He'd only seen a bit of Hiei and Hikari's bickering, so had an idea of what it must be like back where Kurama stayed.

"No you're not." Hikari replied about the cooking. He wouldn't have to. "I want sushi."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 am
"Don't you have a rule about taking your clients home?" The fox asked shaking his head with a chuckle and shrugged. " Sure, Gets me out of my place for awhile. I'll walk home after the snow lets up." He smiled slightly.

" Your cooking then?" He said looking toward Hikari and shrug. " Sure." He said with a nod.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games