Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 am
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

»----------------------------«
Cameron grinned to Megan and hugged her, but kept his eyes and ears opened, watching Azreal for any chance he would hurt any of them. "It's nice to see you home." He did feel like a child who has missed his mother. And him not having one since he was very young made it hard for him to be detached from Megan. He stepped back and looked to Azreal as he came in with his greeting. Yeah. What he said, basically summed it up... He wasn't taking his hand to shake. Cameron arched an eyebrow at him and waited. He had told Rhys he would be here for him, if he needed him. Other than that, this was Rhys' show. Rhys would be King someday and Cameron knew this was something he had to do. 'Just say the word, my prince.' He told Rhys.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 am
User Image
»Ɽħɣѕ---------------------------
“Live Laugh Love.”

-----------------------Ɛѵϵɳіɳɠƒαᶘᶘ«

Rhys nodded to let Cameron know that he heard him and smiled softly. "Azreal, I would say that it is nice to meet you but right now I have a hard time feeling that way. I do hope that what my sister sees in you is true however and may one day be able to honestly say that." He stepped forward and his eyes met Azreal's. The connection made, he saw what he had seen with Megan but this time Azreal's enjoyment of the horror he committed came through. When he saw what had been done to Megan, Rhys felt physically ill. Still he held it together and realized that Azreal really wasn't the one that had been in control. He hadn't been the one that truly enjoyed it. It was like Azreal had two people in there...Finally finishing, Rhys stood shocked and sick but understanding that Azreal was truly fighting the darkness...even now he was fighting the whispers in his head. And that Azreal already cared deeply for Megan was obvious. He took several deep breaths and looked at Dylan. "First thing is that you need to go shake down that bush Dylan. Then we can go inside. Azreal, I will open my village to you in welcome, but I cannot say that you won't be watched. Just as a precaution..." He said softly and turned to Cameron who looked as sick as Rhys felt.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan gave Rhys a strange look but did as he was asked. Walking over to the oddly placed bush, he looked down into the most beautiful violet eyes he had ever seen in his life. "Really Angel?" He asked with a huge grin. Reaching down, he gently pulled her to her feet and carefully lifted her into his arms. "Goddess I have missed you!" He said and kissed her deeply and passionately before realizing what he was doing and he pulled back. Resting his forehead against hers, his eyes met met hers. "I know that I have a lot to explain to you and I will. But baby, I love you and all it ever was to me was a way to save her life. You are and have been the only woman in my heart and mind since the day I met you." He whispered. He prayed that she could forgive him. "******** your beautiful..." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:31 am
User Image

Cameron was unprepared for what hit him next. Cameron felt something, strange right when Rhys had connected with Azreal. Cameron gasped and clenched at his chest and placed a hand over his eyes. What the hell was going on? He cringed and tried to hold it together as it seemed to drag on. He felt a mixture of torment and pleasure and he finally realized what was going on. He was feeling everything that Rhys was seeing. It was like being a deaf and blind man living Azreal's life. When Rhys had finished, Cameron took a few heaving breaths and tried to right himself. That ...was very unexpected and he never wanted to go through that again. Cameron heard Rhys tell Dylan to go shake down a bush and then told Azreal that he would be welcome into the village. Great, couldn't Azreal just be a bad guy and they could get it over with? Clearly he had committed several crimes and should be punished for them. He went up next to Rhys and leaned and sighed, resting his forehead against Rhys' shoulder. "Very awkward.." He whispered. Then when he heard Dylan, he looked up and seen Angelica come out of the bush. "Oh.... my dear sweet goddess." He mumbled and covered his hand over his eyes and peaked out. "I cannot believe she came out..." He mumbled.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica cringed as Dylan came walking up. He looked down at her and she looked up at him. He pulled her up and he was so sweet and gentle with her, she was stunned at being back in his arms as he held her and kissed her, she melted against him as she had done before. He started to speak to her after the kiss had left her breathless. She brought her hand up to his cheek, caressing his chin and feeling his stubble. Oh how strong and handsome he was. Then she realized what he was saying. She gripped her sword and growled. "Granted that much I am willing to forgive, Dylan... But why-erhh!" She pushed out of his arms and stumbled backwards slightly, drawing her sword and tossing her sheath to the side. Her hair flowed around her in her swift movements. "Why the hell would you wish such torment on Aaron and I? Do we not mean more than that to you!?" She shouted to him and held her sword out in a defensive stance. "You do have a lot of explaining to do, and if you ever wish for me to lay my sword down you will start by telling me where you get off on wanting that spell on us!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:52 am
User Image

Dylan gasped and sighed. "Baby I promise you that I had no idea it would do all lf that. Had I known that it would play on the love you two have for each other I would never have gone for that. Azreal was worried that Aaron was a Guardian and how that would effect us all, worried that it would happen like it did with him and dad...Baby please, I know it was not right. I am so sorry...." He said softly. He would have preferred to have this conversation in private but everyone knew anyway, nay as well hash it out now if they could. He wanted nothing more than to hold her.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:00 am
User Image

»Βȓɩᶏᶇᶇᶏ-------------------------
"When we are first born, all we know is how to want, we want food we want
attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri stood and was shocked that the one that scared her came up and kissed Angelica. He was her husband of course. She still couldn't take her eyes from Azreal. Her legs were slightly shaky and her breathing seemed to speed up. Yet she pain no real attention to anything or anyone but Azreal.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

After all was said and done, Rhys had read him and said he could enter the village. "Oh!" He clapped his hands together. "That's wonderful news! I can't wait to get to know everyone. If you need me for anything, Rhys. I'm at your service." He grinned to the little King. He watched Dylan go out and pull Angelica from the bush. His eyes lit up bigger as he seen his Daughter, full round belly, so ripe with his granddaughter. "Ohhhh..." He breathed and clapped his hands over his mouth and bounced slightly. "Oh she is so beautiful, just like her mother." He smiled and couldn't hide his excitement. And... that's when things got awkward. "Uhh..hmm..." He sighed heavy and turned to Megan. "This temper of hers.. She get's that from me." He shrugged. "If I had to place money on this fight.. I would go for Angelica. It was nice knowing Dylan, but I'm sure Angelica will find a nice elf to keep her company."

He then, seen that other girl come from the bush. "Oh!" He grinned and ducked away from everyone quickly. He would let Dylan and Angelica discuss their relationship issues. He knew they would work it out. His daughter was a softy, much like Skye. She was kind but knew she had a tough shell to crack, and lucky for Dylan.. He had the right hammer. "Excuse me..." He said, tiptoeing between him, Heading to the bush. "Resume, pay me no mind." He grinned and then stood in front of the beautiful young elf. "Hello there. Uhh.... Nice bush." He said and bent down, poking at the leaves. Oh crap, what had he expected to do once he got here? He looked back to her, now looking up from his crouched position. "I'm A-uhh.." He stopped, figuring she would know the name. "Uhh.. Well, Ok, so... Yeah. I'm Azreal. But, despite popular belief, I won't harm you. I just... want to know one thing... Your name." He smiled up at her, shyly.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:26 am
User Image

»Βȓɩᶏᶇᶇᶏ-------------------------
"When we are first born, all we know is how to want, we want food we want
attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Briana blushed deeply. He was sweet...not at all the monster everyone had told her about. She crouched down next to him not really wanting to be noticed by the others and looked into his eyes. They were beautiful brown and soft as they looked at her. "I...I'm Brianna Sunweaver. It;s nice to meet you Azreal. I promise not to run screaming from you. I know you won't hurt me." She said softly still lost in his eyes. She couldn't get over how handsome he was and she felt a gentleness from him that she found rare in most males no matter their race. She realized then that she wanted to help him in any way she could. There was something about him that touched her deep in her heart. She reached up and placed her hand softy on his cheek. "There is much good in you Azreal, I feel it." She said softly. It was like they were the only two there. Everything and everyone else had vanished for her. She was stunned to realize that she was looking into the gentlest eyes she had ever known and felt a deep conviction that he would never hurt her no matter what. She smiled softly, her bright grey eyes smiled happily into his.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:16 am
User Image
“Live Laugh Love.”

Rhys half grinned at Cameron. "That girl, Bri, was first and foremost in his mind when I read him. He was more than a little interested in her. I still can't believe that he is trying so hard to turn good. And he was good once Cam." Rhys said softly. Leaning over he kissed Cameron softly and asked him. "You got those emotions of his through our bond didn't you? I'm sorry....I had no idea you would. Cam...He has really done some horrible things but it was more like he was controlled by another force working in his heart and mind." Rhys said with a sad shake of his head.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica wanted to be angry, wanted to hurt him the way he had hurt her, but the look in his eyes... his handsome green eyes that shined with such love for her, such atonement. Then her father walked though them, hunched over, tiptoeing. What the hell was going on here? She swallowed hard, her hand shaking as she held her sword out, still aimed at her husband that she loved so much. It hurt to look at him in this light. She cried out and dropped her sword, large tears welling up in her violet eyes. She ran to him and threw her arms around him and cried into his chest. "I missed you so much... I don't care what happened in there. I don't care!" She cried. "I... don't care..." She whispered in his chest, gripping his shirt tightly. "I need you, please don't leave me.."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 am
User Image

Dylan hugged her as tightly as he dared with her so large with their baby. "Oh baby...Leaving you was never even a thought. I love you more than anything or anyone." He said softly. Kissing her passionately, he teased her lips with his teeth and tongue and found that he was still very hot and hungry for his wife. "You still set me on fire baby...I Love you so much...Uhhh, just out of curiosity, can we still risk making love with you so close to having our baby?" He asked with a desire filled growl. He wanted her badly, but more than anything he needed to just be alone with her and hold her, even if they didn't make love. Hie green eyes glowed softly as they drank in the sight of her again. Her soft, silky skin that glowed with good health, her soft pink lips that he wanted to kiss so badly, the soft blush in her cheeks, and her amazing violet eyes that he fell into and never wanted out of all made him weak in the knees with his love for her, his deep desire for her.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 am
User Image

Cameron nodded and sighed. "Yeah, It was strange. I hope to not have that happen again, especially if i'm going to have to focus on -Oh what the hell?" He asked, looking around for Azreal. He sighed and shook his head, pointing out to him. "Really? Brianna came too? Now she's the center of his attention." He watched as Angelica fell into Dylan's arms. "So, what's the next step in this? Open the gates and get settled in? Where's Azreal going to stay? Eregailin doesn't necessarily have inn's."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal's heart stopped when Brianna told him her name. It started to beat again in double time when she said she wouldn't run. He smiled, his eyes shining softly with the joy in his brown eyes. "Beautiful name...Miss Brianna Sunweaver." He said and she touched his cheek, his stomach felt like it was in knots and he stood, pulling her up with him. He backed up slowly and bowed to her. He just smiled and softly... didn't know what to say now. He didn't even know why he was standing here, looking into the beautiful eyes of this... innocent young elf. "Thank you, for not running and letting me know your name. I look forward to getting to know you."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:46 am
User Image
“Live Laugh Love.”

Rhys looked over at Megan and Dustin and shook his head. "I know Cam." he sighed and had no idea where Azreal was going to stay. They all walked closer to Azreal and Brianna, moving around Dylan and Angelica. Rhys saw the soft smile on Megan's face and grinned at Cameron. "I really don't know where he will stay, Dustin and Megan's place is full as it can get and well, I guess he could stay at Dad's....." he almost choked on the look Cameron gave him on that one.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff