Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image "It's okay, we can watch a movie. I don't mind. We can play it tomorrow, or I can stop by the store tomorrow to find it." and nodded, using his roll to soak up some of the meat juice. "A movie is fine, tomorrow we can play a game. My fingers still hurt from punching him in the face." and flexed his fingers, looking at his bruised knuckles before taking another bite.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:53 pm
User ImageDaren felt a pang of guilt that Tim had actually hit a coworker because of him. "as you like," he said, finishing his dinner and starting to clean up. "i've got this, you go and pick the movie, ok?" he gathered the plates and took them to the kitchen so he could rinse them off and put them in the dishwasher. with things already clean, it didn't take long to do. maybe cleaning all the time could turn out to be a good thing.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image Tim was quick to finish his meal, unaware of how hungry he'd actually been and nodded as Daren took his now empty plate, quickly eating the last bit of bread and downing his drink. "I will pick a movie, then." and smiled, kissing his cheek before moving to the living room and browsing the titles. What did he want to watch today?

How about...

"Miss Congeniality." they hadn't watched a chick flick in a while.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 pm
User ImageDaren walked out after drying his hands and smiled, "sounds good to me. i love that movie." he had popped some popcorn and brought it to the living room along with two chilled sodas. "here," he sat down, placing the snack and drink on the coffee table, and pulled a blanket out from behind the couch, "snuggle?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image Tim popped in the movie happily, moving on to the couch, leaning back and resting a foot under the opposing thigh. He changed it when Daren came back, looking at the food and instantly snuggling against the man. "You're wonderful, Daren." he murmured, taking the blanket and fixing it around both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:06 pm
User ImageDaren shook his head, "i'm not all that great-" he settled in and watched the movie with tim, happy they were together. the next week past in a similar way. Tim would go to work, Daren would get the house clean and make dinner. Tim would come home angry and Daren would calm him down. They would eat, watch a movie or play games and end the day in bed. Tim finally got a day off come Christmas Eve. he'd been working hard until the day before and his stress levels had been getting higher as the days passed. Daren planned for Christmas to be as relaxing as possible. he woke first and smiled at Tim's sleeping face, kissing his nose. "morning, love."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image Work was getting progressively more stressful to the point where Tim had decided to threaten Andy himself with how bad he'd ******** things up. And the things with Daren weren't going away either, if anything the man's outburst had only reinforced the belief that Daren was a terrible person. He was getting so riled, and he was doing his best not to bring that back to Daren but he might've snapped once or twice, but then proceeded to cuddle and love the man and tell him soft words that nothing was his fault he was doing his bed and Timothy still loved him

But thank god for Christmas.

Tim had been a little lame, passing out early, being far too exhausted for a movie before bed. What woke him up was a kiss to the nose. The redhead frowning like a child before looking up, smiling.

"Good morning. your bedhead looks cute today." and leaned up to kiss the other's nose before kissing his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image"mmm," Daren sighed into the kiss, "i really should cut it," he ran a hand through his hair as he sat up, "it's getting too long." his hair was past his ears and into his eyes now, it had been a while since his last cut and he hadn't had the urge to do anything about it. he rarely went outside, so why bother? besides, Tim seemed to like it a bit longer. he certainly ran his fingers through it and gripped it more often now. "Breakfast?" he asked as he pushed himself up to a sitting position and stretched. his back popped a couple times and he slowly let himself relax. he'd been working out harder than ever while Tim was at work and slowly he was starting to get his body back. "what do you want? i'll make you anything."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:11 am
User Image "I kind of like it long. Maybe just trim it." he said, moving his fingers through it and pushing it from the blue eyes he loved so much. Daren was building himself back up, it hadn't gone unnoticed. He ran his fingers down his chest and what he could reach of his stomach before letting his arms drop. "We should make dessert waffles. Waffles with cream and strawberry jam and cinnamon." he chuckled, sitting up as well. "How does that sound? Something sugary and sweet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 am
User ImageDaren chuckled, "a perfect breakfast for christmas eve. i think i have some whipping cream in the fridge, so we can make that fresh as well. how does that sound?" he got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, "but first we need a shower. we smell of last night." he winked at Tim before stepping in and turning on the water to let it heat up. a quick wash for himself, a more meticulous one for Tim and they'd go to make breakfast. all together, it was starting out a great day.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am
User Image "Last night was very enjoyable." he said with a content sigh, getting up and going to the bathroom with Daren. All the stress at work had really only made Tim's cleaning grow worse, mentally, Daren seemed to be doing a good job at keeping everything clean.

Tim wasn't really sure what to do about that.

But he let Daren wash him, washing the man's back and shoulders in return, complimenting him and his workout before drying off and going to make breakfast. Not that it was hard.

Tim just kept eating the batter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:43 pm
User ImageDaren started the eggs and got the whipped cream going so that it would get light and fluffy. "how about some strawberries to go on top?" he asked as he pulled them out of the fridge and started to cut them into slices. soon breakfast w ready and Daren was carrying food over to the table along with Tim. "looks wonderful," he said, his stomach growling as he sat down. "i guess i'm getting my appetite back," he teased as he picked up a fork and started to eat, "You as well. good, we both need to gain a few pounds. your mothers will worry-" he took a bite and swallowed, "speaking of which, when are we meeting?" they had wanted to have dinner together and Daren wasn't sure if it would be at their house or at Tim's mother's, last he'd heard they were still debating.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image "They wanted to have a Christmas dinner but I told them maybe a New Years get together with both of our families. We both have been avoiding them a bit, and if we want to be left alone they could distract themselves with each other." Tim shrugged, taking another bite of his food. "But I told them I'd talk it over with you, first. And these waffles are delicious." he smiled, moving it around the juice of the strawberries and the cream before taking another bite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:28 pm
User ImageBoth our families? Daren wondered, not sure what was meant by that. If he were to say anyone, he would think that Tim meant Anna and Tarte, but now-he still hadn't spoken to either of them since his release. he felt guilty for avoiding them, but how could he face them or the kids after being sent to prison? it was best for everyone if he just stayed away. He'd been keeping an eye on them, though. Yuki's exhibit had been a hit and he was the new name being thrown around the art community. Several of his drawings had sold and he had been interviewed for the local art magazine and newspaper. Daren had bought both and they were sitting on their coffee table. He was so proud of him, Yuki deserved every bit of the praise he was receiving.

Daren pulled himself out of his thoughts and shrugged, "i really don't mind doing the Christmas dinner thing if that will be easier. we-we haven't seen them since they came over. maybe sooner would be better?" he took a drink, "but if you want to wait until new years, i'm fine with that too." Tim was the one that needed to relax, so Daren was going to let him have the final say.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:51 am
User Image "If you're comfortable with it I can see if my parents want to come over for Christmas dinner tomorrow, but you should see your family too, Daren. Anna and Tarte, I'm sure they miss you, you know." Though Tim hadn't checked. He'd considered walking in a few times, but quickly left against it, not wanting to make Daren mad.

"But I can call my parents later and say dinner tomorrow is fine."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces