Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 am
User Image

So this busty woman was the stand in ey? Oh well moving along he followed the woman to the meeting room. With a wave of his hand his assistant remained outside,"My soldiers are already outside of the building and my assistant can remain outside of the room." Shutting the door behind him he waited for her to take a seat, but did not do so himself. Instead he pulled a small folded piece of parchment from his jacket and set it onto the table before him."Your time is valuable to you as is mine. So I am going to dispense with pleasantries altogether and just get right down to the point. Our Lord, wants you shinobi to do your damn job and stop letting the village get blown up. The last five Hokage have utterly failed in one aspect or another of their job. Either letting dangerous criminals escape, letting crime run rampant, letting the village get blown to hell, or going heavily into the negative with your mission numbers. I will speak frankly, to our Lord, this village serves two purposes. To provide security and stability, and to generate revenue by performing missions for the population. To the point that our Lord has considered whether or not to even continue funding, feeding, and housing this endeavor." Pointing to the parchment he continued,"This is a writ with orders from His Majesty for your elders to pick one LAST HOKAGE. If the one chosen, does not perform, he will withdraw his patronage. Your smart enough to know what that will mean."

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image Right down to business that was good. San preferred it when no bullshit was in the way of her determination. Of course his point was amusing to her. If the village had withered under such unstable leadership in the past then perhaps his majesty should have come down from his thrown and actually done something about it. The people of this village had been the ones to suffer most under the yoke of poor decisions. Frankly San cared little for the Daimyo's woes. Still she kept her bubbling anger in check while eyeing the writ. "Then I suppose you might as well call me the last Hokage." Getting up from her seat, San walked over to where the writ was and pocketed it. "Tell our lord that Sanae Uzumaki is the new Hokage. The people of this village have rallied behind me and my shinobi are already working to lay the ground work for our resurgence. If I fail then I suppose we're done, meaning I simply won't fail."

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 15/ 470 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5/ 430 x ◆¦ RYOx 10,600 x ◆¦ ACx 16,400
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ JOUNINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bloodline Jutsu in four (4) posts less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image

Well that was an interesting turn of events. Tapping his chin he sighed,"If you think you can press the elders into line then so be it. Like I said, it doesn't matter who wears the hat, so long as they can actually perform. To that end though, I do appreciate that you have the support you claim, if you do truly have it that is. Though I have an additional request. A result of a favor of a favor you see. I would like to transfer a young man from His Majesty's forces to yours. Good kid, bit quiet, well mannered. Though of ignoble status little more then a simple commoner. He should be trained enough for your academies standards though."

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image At this point the elder's hands were tied. Things were in motion and with this new piece of information they would have little choice but to accept her as the new kage. Otherwise they might risk tension among the senior shinobi or even those who were already backing San. Besides she'd already been sitting in the chair so most fell into line naturally. "So long as they aren't the timid sort I can agree. Where they come from matters far less to me than whether or not they have the drive to win yo." With that taken care of she turned to leave, clearly they both had better things to do be doing. Upon reaching the door she turned her head back to look at the man, "Have the kid meet me in my office so we can take care of his registration." With that she walked back down the hall to her own office. As San sat down in the chair a smirk spread across her face, this was actually her chair now. She'd inform the elders of the information later but for now she had things to do. Missions to assign, tasks to delegate, and a war to deal with.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image
"Yooooooooooooooooo." A familiar voice echoed through the halls of the Hokage's office, all the way up until Sumika practically kicked the door in, parading her little panda around as if he was flying. For his part the panda seemed to be taking it in stride, front legs out and banking as the girl turned. In its mouth was a bit of paper. "Mission complete! Coby!" She shouted as she tossed the little creature towards the desk. It tucked into a roll as it landed, springing into a victorious stance as Sumika did so behind it. "One day, he shall be big enough to open the office door himself, precious little guy." The panda promptly spat out the mission report and went about normal panda business as Sumika praised it, licking a paw so that its ear could subsequently be washed. "Oh right, Genin Sumika of the Iron Sand requesting new orders! Haha!"

User Image
Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 615 / 615xxxxxCurrent Stamina 145 / 145xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 am
User Image Seeing the tiny ball of high energy called Sumika always brought a smile to San's face. The antics of the Panda actually caused the woman to break out into laughter. "Whosha good wittle guy? You are yesh you are," the clone cooed softly as she took the piece of paper. Looking over the paper San seemed to take in what activities Sumika had been doing, she'd done well with her mining, it would help with the rebuilding efforts if they ever made it that far. "I got something for you then, there's been a lot of mining going on recently but we also need to make sure everything gets sent to the right place yo. Go help out the miners with sorting all that s**t." [Refinement x 3 granted]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
Sumika gave a stiff salute with a wide grin, scooped up the panda that had resorted to rolling around trying to grab its own feet, and headed off back to work.

User Image
Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 615 / 615xxxxxCurrent Stamina 145 / 145xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:03 pm
Naomi Tenshu

User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu
Chunnin ▪ B Rank ▪ Inuzuka Clan▪ Tanto ▪ Chakra 590/590 ▪ Stamina 540/540 ▪ Fangs Chakra 590/590 ▪ Fangs Stamina 540/540 ▪ AC:17100 ▪ Ryo:7300

[ ------ ]

Kisuke entered the tower once again, the nostalgia would never fade. Each time he entered this tower he would be overcome with a feeling. It was something he couldn't describe but it was comforting. As he walked up the stairs he could already hear people speaking in the room. Someone rushed past him holding like what seemed to be a panda. He looked towards the Hokages door and knocked.

[ ------ ]

User Image  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image Hearing a knock at the door San looked up from her desk to the door. "Come in" she called out without getting up.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Grand Chevalier Haji
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Naomi Tenshu

User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu
Chunnin ▪ B Rank ▪ Inuzuka Clan▪ Tanto ▪ Chakra 590/590 ▪ Stamina 540/540 ▪ Fangs Chakra 590/590 ▪ Fangs Stamina 540/540 ▪ AC:17100 ▪ Ryo:7300

[ ------ ]

Kisuke heard that he was allowed inside, he opened the door and noticed that San was still the one at the helm. Where did taka go? He hadn't seen her in a while. Could the fact that she is no longer present mean that San will be taking over? He bowed and noticed the man standing in the room as well. His attire seemed to be similar to that of the army the Daimyou controlled. But no matter that wasn't what he was here for."San-sama, I have finished the requirements to join the Oinin Corp. I hope I can now be allowed into the program."

Job requirements
Training Proof
[ ------ ]

User Image  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:25 pm
Takeshi checked in with the receptionist, taking a seat in the chairs in the lobby while they sent word ahead to the office. It seemed the right choice, considering he'd been led to believe that her formal position in the shinobi corps was just that - a formality. He was gifted in the ways of creating things, such that they wished to have his services, and was able bodied, though he'd been assured he'd see little if any combat and didn't want to overstep in case any discussions unfit for a pseudo-civilian were floating their melodious information about the building's many halls.

Naomi Tenshu
Sorry about no post format yet. =P Might need some help.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:42 am
User Image "Sama? A girl could get used to the sound of that yo" she chuckled from her chair. "Dunno how I feel about the hat though, kinda big and goofy right? Plus I dunno where Taka stashed the damn thing. She never was one for clothes so maybe she lost it...." All joking aside, this was her gig now and it was time for business. Kisuke had apparently acquired some of the basic requisite training for the Oinin Corp and could now enter into the training program. Gold and silver eye narrowed in on him as she smiled. People who were met with a barrier and worked to overcome it pleased her. They were the type of ninja she wished to foster the development of. Those who could rise to the challenges of today's troubles.

Rifling through the drawer below her desk she pulled out a file that was more than likely his own. Dropping it unceremoniously onto the desk, San fingered past several of the pages until she found what she was looking for. With one swift motion she grabbed a big red stamp from the desk and slammed it down with a huge grin. The force made her whole desk reverberate but it held together. "Good work Kisuke! You're approved for the training program now. Four days from now be at the ANBU office at dawn. A mentor will greet you there and discuss your training." [Quote me when you post there because I will be playing your mentor]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Grand Chevalier Haji
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 am
Naomi Tenshu

User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu

[ ------ ]

Kisuke smiled at the girls response to his respect."I can say it as many times as you like San-sama." He replied in a teasing manner. When she started speaking about Taka distaste for the normal Hokage attire he smirked, that outfit was as good as lost. She should just get another one ordered for her. At least it will...fit her better. She congratulated him for his efforts and approved him for the Oinin corp with an over the top seal of approval. Upon his approval he could feel a slightly stronger pinch on his cheek. He smiled and did a light bow to San."Thank you, I will be there." He was getting that much closer to his goal, before he turned around to exit he spoke once again."If you'll excuse me San-sama I must prepare some things so I will be coming back and forth from Takumi." he then began to exit but turned slightly before exiting."Also, knowing Taka you'll probably find the clothes crammed in the back of one of the many drawers. That would be just like her." With that he exited. With a sharp whistle Fang was attentive to Kisuke's exit and jumped to his feet to leave with him.

[Alright that sounds good. Thanks!]
[ ------ ]

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 am
User Image Kisuke seemed like a good kid, hopefully his mentor wouldn't be too hard on him. She'd heard that the spec ops liked to play games with their recruits to see what they're made off. As for the official Hokage garb... well she honestly didn't really care much for it. Perhaps she should order up some threads? Of course such trivial shows of ceremonial display could wait until after the village was working order. Once Kisuke left the reception would have notified San of her next appointment. One Takeshi of the craftsmen corps.

Takeshi would be signaled by the receptionist that he was free to enter the Hokage's office now.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Grand Chevalier Haji
Yato no Mikoto
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiniko had one hand up twirling her hair absently as she made her way down the halls and up stares to the Hokages office. She was nervous but not from uncertainty or fear, she was excited. She had been looking forward to this moment sense the minute she decided to become a shinobi. She had worked hard, studying as often as she could, and researching missions to find out as much as she could about the life style she had chosen. To be a Ninja, she thought, The real work would start now.

She was almost to the office now, and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She had never met her, but she had heard great things from their leader. She aspired to be as skilled as her, as strong as her. She stopped outside of the office, her thoughts drifting back to her family. Her father was gone, and her mother begged her to stay home. She didn't want Hiniko to lead this life, but Hiniko remembered how useless she felt as her ill father lay dieing and no one could help him.

She took a deep breath and Knocked on the door, letting herself in.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games