Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 pm
Hikari was surprised when Hiei pulled her onto the couch in the middle of the night, but didn't budge. She was pretty much on babysitting duty anyway, and if this helped, then whatever. When he woke up and finally moved, Hikari moved to sit back down on the floor. "Feel any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm
Hiei shifted a little and shook his head. " Not at all. But I'll live." He said and held his head before looking around. Kurama was gone already.." Did Kurama even come home last night?" He asked and yawned a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:07 pm
"Nope." Hikari stated easily, moving to stand up. "Will you eat if I make something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 pm
Hiei moved a little and laid on his side holding his head. " Sure.." He mumbled about the food.

Kurama was heading to the wizards. Once there he knocked on the door and stood there. He glanced to the side a little and shoved his hands into his pockets.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Walking into the kitchen, Hikari looked in the pantry, finding the pancake mix. She pulled it out, pouring some in a bowl and mixing in water. After staring at the stove for a moment, Hikari finally pressed the button that turned it on and set up the pan. She was actually going to try cooking something.

It took a moment, but Tsuzuki finally got to the door. There was a cat laying on his shoulders that looked at Kurama when the door was opened. "Come on in." He spoke, turning around with a yawn, covering his mouth. Tsuzuki walked back over to his table, starting to shuffle through a few papers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 am
"Sorry for showing up so Early. Wizard." The fox said, Hiei never told him a name. So went with the name most people called him. Moving a little he walked in with Tsuzuki and stared at the cat. ' Really makes him seem like a witch now.' He thought and stood by the table.

Hiei shifted a bit getting up and headed to his room. Changing he walked out with a tanktop and shirt and stretched a bit.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 am
"Don't worry about it." Tsuzuki waved his hand as if it was no big deal. "How serious is your sense of smell?" The blond questioned, picking up the cat from his shoulders and dropping it onto the floor for now.

Hikari had put the batter in the pan, then counted for several seconds in her head before flipping. She'd never done this before, so the pancakes were coming out just slightly undercooked as she stacked them on a plate.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am
"in this human form, it isn't the greatest. Once I am in the demon world and in my Demon form I should be able to smell anything out." He waited a second and sighed. He hated that he sounded like a dog. But what ever.

Hiei shifted a bit and looked toward Hikari.He sat at the table and rubbed his face a bit more. " So bloody tired still. " He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 am
"I'm less concerned about you sniffing out who you're trying to find since I already have their current location for you." Tsuzuki stated, finding a map and a file for Kurama, holding that out for him. Picking up a pen, Tsuzuki circled a location on the demon world map. "The people you're looking for are camped here as of last night." Setting the pen down, Tsuzuki walked into the kitchen and came back with a small bag that had a flower-like herb. "Keep this in your pocket as well."

"Then stay home and sleep." Hikari put the plate down on the table, grabbing herself a bottle of water before sitting down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:34 am
Kurama shifted a little and looked toward the map. ' I hate that part of demon world. ' He thought and tapped the floor trying to think. He blinked and looked toward the herb. He nodded putting it in his pocket and shifted a bit cracking his one hand. Keeping Youko back was getting hard right now.

Hiei rubbed his head. " Mukuro will come drag my a** out of my bed if I do that." He said and grabbed a few. Taking a few bites he blinked a bit and kept eating. " Good pancakes." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 am
Tsuzuki held up the file for Kurama then, giving him all the information that he'd wanted. "That's all the information. Whatever you do with everything is up to you."

"...Shut up." Hikari muttered, taking a bite of her pancake. She could taste a little batter there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 am
Kurama took the info and looked at the paper reading it. His eyes glanced over it and dropped onto a name he knew pretty well. " That b*****d" The fox mumbled and gripped the files. Yellows eyes flared for a minute before he turned to leave. " Thanks Wizard." Kurama said. Youko wanted out.

Hiei chuckled a bit. " No, I actually like it." He said, Hiei liked the batter taste. He liked stuff like that after all.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 am
"Have a good day, Mr. Kurama." Tsuzuki watched Kurama go to leave, tilting his head a bit. And the clients just keep getting cuter and angrier. The man thought to himself with a slight chuckle before grabbing himself a cigarette.

Hikari blinked, a little surprised. "You're weird." She mumbled before stuffing another piece of pancake in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Hiei moved a little and shook his head a bit. "Just enjoying the food. I like Sugar and batter stuff. You should know that by now."He said as he ate and chuckled alittle more.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm
"There's extra batter in the bowl if you want it." Hikari offered then, pointing over at the counter with her thumb. She wasn't about to eat that stuff raw.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games