Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Hufflepuff Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:16 pm
Hufflepuff!
Hello all I am officially a Hufflepuff. Could i be more happy? No, I think not.

Its funny because no one ever is in Hufflepuff in the books, and I always had an image of the Hufflepuff dorm, and there are five kids in there and they're just looking around saying "woo, this must be the record amount of students this year!" and thats pretty much what I arrived to myself, so cute.

Anyways, hello to March_Hare`and gerp91! And any other Hufflepuffs who may humor themselves by dropping by any time soon ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Greetings, and welcome to our prestegious house. I am quite glad that you have been accepted here. I really am also glad you are actually happy to be here. I hope you like your stay here, and as the Prefect for the house, welcome once again.  

Madam Hare

gerp91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 pm
Hello!!! I am glad you are here too! I am, as well, happy that you are happy to be in our house! I hope that you stay and chat with us, for no one else seems to!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:04 pm
Why would I not be happy to be in this house? Im not Hermione or Draco you know rofl

Chatting. Could I find out which "students from the other houses" (characters) are your favourites?

Ive always loved Ron and Neville. I think since they were introduced in book 1 Ive been in love with them. They were both so brave in the last book. But I still think that Neville is rightfully a Hufflepuff, I mean, Cedric Diggory was brave but he was in Hufflepuff. I guess if Neville was not in Gryfiindor he wouldn't have been able to get the sword :

What are your opinions on Professor/ Headmaster Snape? Because everyone I know loves him now and everything, but my opinion of him hasnt faltered that much. Sometimes I feel really wierd because everyone around me is raving about him but I don't see it. *laughs*  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:57 pm
Lets see, my favorite character would have to be Hermione! She is so smart and she went to such length to prevent her family from being hurt. She really cared about helping Harry in everything and was willing to erase her parents minds for it. I think she was really loyal and she was funny too. My next favortie character would have to Professor McGonagall. I know she isn't a student but she was the head of Gryffindor! She too was very funny. Especially in the fifth book when she came in contact with Umbridge. I loved that she made desks attack death eaters in the last book. Oh, boy, I could go on forever about my favorite characters, but I won't.

Lets see, Snape... I thought he was an evil git, but he had good intentions. I am glad that he was on our side, but yet, the way he treated Harry made me mad.

Oh gosh, I don't know what to ask.. Lets see: "What is your favorite book and why?" I know its a frequently asked question, but I am having a toubh time thinking of new questions!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:23 pm
My favorite characters have to be Snape and Draco.
I love them to death.

I really hate Dumbledore, I've hated him since the second or third book.
Which character do you guys hate the most?

I love the third book, probably because It's the book that introduced Sirius.
Hmm...Do any of you guys have any favorite magical creature?  

Madam Hare

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:57 pm
Umbridge would have to be the character I hate the most. Why do you hate Dumbledore? just a curious question. I know hating Umbridge is who everyone else hates, but whilest i was reading the 5th book, I literaly screamed and threw my book across the room, and then I ran and got it and was very ashamed of myself for throwing such an awesome book.

Lets see, my favorite magical creature would have to be a dragon. I love dragons, at least the nice ones. I have always thought they were amazing and if I could have the ones out of books for pets, then i would be willing to give up my Harry Potter posters for it. (I love my poster TO DEATH!)

Next question, have you ever had a chocolate frog, if yes, what cards of professors did you get? I had my first chocolate frog yesterday and I got Madame Hooch! I am SO happy!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Since the second book I tought he was a plotting, coniving, old coot, that needs to die... =_=

My favorite magical creature is the Veela. ;D
I wanna' be a Veela. ;x

I've never had a chocolate frog unfortunatly.

Off topic question:

If you are going to celebrate All Hallows Eve what are you planning to be or what are you planning to do for the holiday?  

Madam Hare

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:42 pm
I am going to be a Vampire. Its going to be awesome. what are you going to be/if anything?

Oh, what happens if I lose track of how many post i have made? I don't think I have made enough to make it to a second year, but I am at least 20 I hope. HOw do I keep track of how many posts?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:47 pm
You have made 36 posts my friend.

You just go to the members button next to the forum button.
You type in your name and that is how you find out.

I am either going to be a pimp, or a midevil lady...With emphasis on the ''evil''.  

Madam Hare

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:00 pm
Thank you for that, it made me happy! We should post our pictures of halloween costumes!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:48 pm
These Questions are so good heart

My favourite book would be Deathly Hallows, followed by Half Blood Prince and then Goblet of Fire. These books are just so wonderful.

Most hated character(s) would be Snape, Bellatrix and Cho Chang. Snape because he is so mean to students and he is bitter and everything, Bellatrix because she tortured Nevilles parents until they lost their minds, god, who could be evil enough to do that? Then she tortures Hermione, shes just so sadistic. And Cho Chang because she went out with Harry after so short a time after Cedric died. May be a lame reason to most, but I think that is so low.

For some reason I never hated Voldy, I mean Voldemort. I just think he is so hilarious, I mean seriously, he finds the Room of Requirement and is unwaveringly positive that he is the only person smart enough to find it. He is so stupid, seriously, so I just cant hate him. Then in the beginning of DH when hes at Malfoy manor, and he is talking about Tonks and Remus, I was just giggling the whole way through, because that entire scene reminded me of Hot Fuzz (great movie) and I couldnt take him seriously.

My favourite magical creature. That would be .. maybe a Kelpie. They terrify me so much. Ive always loved Fairies, so I guess Id love Pottervers ones too? And Vampires, because even though we know hardly anything about them, I love Vampires forever, and I imagine that they are similar to Pratchett Vampires.

I used to get Chocolate frogs all the time, and I think I must have gotten every single one. But I lost then all now.

For Halloween I was going to go as either Arthur Dent (from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy) or as a Zombie person (from a Wade Robinson routine on So you think you can Dance.) ^_^

Another question. And its a sad one. Which death, throughout the whole series, effected you the most?

For me the most awful one was probably Cedric. I cried so much, he just had .. there was no reason for him to die, it just demonstrated Volemorts evil nature, but god, why him. Then Fred and Colin effected me so so so much too, because of the same reasons. I just hate to see young people die. But every single death in the books effected me, except the evil characters of course. I've and made myself sad.  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:13 pm
The death that affected me the most would have to be Fred. I loved Fred SO much you have NO idea... I bawled my eyes out and it makes me sad just thinking about him.

Next question: What is your favorite scence from any of the books?

Mine would have to be the scence when Umbridge is inspecting McGonagall... I was giggling inside through that whole thing!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:46 am
Can I be uber dorky and say the Ron and Hermione kiss? I guess that will be my lazy answer. But I really love so many scenes.

I love all the sort of "Bond" style unraveling scenes too. Like when the baddy just says everything, but I always enjoy those sorts of scenes in every work of fiction.

Q. Favourite quote off the top of your head?

I love all the wise Dumbledore quotes, but I love Neville "I'll join you when hell freezes over. Dumbledore's Army!" and then everyone in the crowd just screams and cheers. He was just so amazing and brave. That scene would also be an ultimate favourite of mine. It shows that he was a powerful and very worthy adversary for Voldemort and that if he was the chosen one he would have filled the shoes as well as or better than Harry, just everything that that scene was, all the connotations of it. Everything. And then he slices naginis head off! I'm so psyched up right now!  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

gerp91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:52 pm
Favortie quote off the top of my head would have to be: NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU B****!!!! Oh my goodness I laughed so hard when she did that, and I still laught at it.

Question: What is your favorite Harry Potter youtube video?

/edit/
*hehe I forgot to give my answer*

My fav video would have to be the -Potter Puppet Pals "Mysterious ticking Noise" Sped up!!-

Here is the link to it, I watch it like everyday of my life! Its prett much amazing.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ghs0nNF1YZ4  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games