Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:25 pm
Record #21.1: SHOP NAME: Moonlight Pets

. Moonlight Pets #21.1

OWNER: KittenDragoonis
INDEX: A: Breedable/Changing Creatures
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Like any other pet shop, we draw pets and sell them on gaia. They are very much breedable, and new species can be discovered by breeding them. We have more of a variety of pets as well, and the more pets made, the more access to the new RP world will be uncovered [Read Story.]
PRICES: 50g - 1,000g depending on item.[More items will be be added untill list seems complete.]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Record #21.2: SHOP NAME: Rainbow Smoothie Art

. Rainbow Smoothie Art #21.2

OWNER: Rainbow Smoothie Art
INDEX: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Sells custom artwork from four different artists--digital and traditional.
PRICES: Since there are four different artists, things can range from 1k to 200k--pretty cheap for the level of skill and quality of work produced :]

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Record #21.3: SHOP NAME: Free Bumps Closed

. Free Bumps #21.3

OWNER: every987
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: bumps for free
PRICES: free

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Record #21.4: SHOP NAME: All Wishes Bumping Service Closed

. All Wishes Bumping Service #21.4 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: iiRAAWR
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It's one gold per bump and the maximum is 100 currently. the maximum will change. The workers get 2 gold per bump or higher if the do a good job on ir.
PRICES: 1 gold per bump (:

KUDOS = 1

1. Bunny Maestro: The bumps are pretty, they get the order done in time, and the layout has a wonderful design [108]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Record #21.5: SHOP NAME: dENiEL`s aRtz sHop, RaffLe&bUmPinG cOnTesT

. dENiEL`s aRtz sHop, RaffLe&bUmPinG cOnTesT #21.5

OWNER: mhine23
INDEX: Commissioned Art, S: Games
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: this store is a one stop shop... very affordable...
PRICES: our art shop..price start from 2,000... we are giving 70,000 of gold to top 3 umpers & 650,000 worth of gold & items to our raffle draw. Raffle slots are 1g each.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:29 pm
Record #21.6: SHOP NAME: Secret Ninja`s Bumping

. Secret Ninja's Bumping #21.6 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Krissy914
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I bump to keep other shops alive. I post 10-20 bumps a day instead of all at once so the shop is ALWAYS active =)
PRICES: 2g per bump

KUDOS = 1

1. Pheobejinx: It was very helpfull. She bumped in sets of ten daily and it brought a lot of people. She also posted every two or so minutes, and my thread is normally out of the pulse by then, which means less waisted bumps. [111]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:54 pm
Record #21.7: SHOP NAME: i l l u m i n a t i- ink

. illuminati- ink #21.7 KUDOS = 2

OWNER: i I I u m i n a t i-
INDEX: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I draw avatars, OC's, or anything else you can throw at me! I try my best to make the customer happy, so I keep my art at low prices. Because I know how frustrating it is to find a good artist and their prices be 50k just for a headshot! (now coloring)
PRICES: 900-7k

KUDOS = 2

1. Forever_Alone_in_Darkness: Often, I've seen art shops that have fantastic art, but high prices! Only a selected few have a reasonable price for the art provided. But I have now found i I I u m i n a t i's shop to be suprisingly reasonable in prices, even a bit cheap! Her art is fantastic, and you aren't even paying more than 8k at most usually. She is so friendly and open to ideas and orders, always asking a question, or commenting on the avi when someone places an order. Only recently, she's started using ink, which has only caused her art to look even better! She never complains and she is always happy to do the art. Its hard to find a good artist who will only ask for a reasonable price, and Lu has really been a saint! I'm pretty sure she could ask 2 times the amount of gold for her art, but then maybe people might not order as much from her. Plus, she usually gets the art done in only a few days at most! All I have to say is, she's a great, friendly person, her prices are way too reasonable, AND the art is fantastic! [110]

2. suiyobi-kun: Nice, friendly environment. Beautiful drawings for a fair and reasonable price. A proper waiting period to get your commission (once your in slot one, your art gets done in like a day) [110]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:40 pm
Record #21.8: SHOP NAME: Holiday Time Bumping Service

. Holiday Time Bumping Service #21.8 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Tinali655 and Bunny Maestro
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We're only open on holidays, however our friendship and cooperation helps us to finish the bumps quickly. (:
PRICES: 1 gold per bump

KUDOS = 1

1. angela1996: They did it quick and their bumps are so decorative and beautiful [111]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm
Record #21.9: SHOP NAME: BBCode & You
INDEX: R: Profiles & Signatures
NOTES: Can be used in Profiles & Signatures as well as posts, journals, and anywhere BBC is supported.
OWNER: Roslind

Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Kudos in MRC, June 26, 2009!

Roslind has closed her thread and this is just a link to her reference thread. Kudos will no longer be accepted for this thread.

KUDOS =24

1. SAmaryllis: I adore this thread. It's got everything from (a very expansive list of) symbols, simple do-it-yourself coding, and even more of the "intense" coding. All of it is explained patiently so that even a dummy like me can understand. [112]

2. FrenchBananaHorn: The Thread is organized neatly. It was easy to find things. The User is Very Consise With What He teaches. [113]

3. Trickster Puppet: This thread is simple, and easy to use. Well laid out, it provided me with the things I needed to know, while many other BBCode Resource Threads I've looked at only cover the very basics that every beginner coder knows. [113]

4. emorexic-pimp: the guide is well put together and not only looks neat, but the neat appearance shows just what can be done using BBCode as it teaches it. It's title tells the truth.. it taught me some neat things i never even thought could be done. Also, Strude didn't use the ugly code boxes, so that's always a plus! [113]

5. Casidhe Wetherington: It helped me to make all my permanent threads more beautiful, organized, and easy-to-read. The thread owner was also very helpful in answering questions. [115]

6. Kiaichi: I really enjoyed the layout and information given in this thread. I learned quite a bit from this thread and plan on putting it to good use soon! [119]

7. sanly: It helped me a lot! I understand the coding system now. [129]

8. Lights of the North: The regulars there were very kind as to help me with my problems. When I first went in there, I was a bit uneasy and they helped so solve a problem that has been bothering me ever since I joined Gaia! This is a very easy-to-understand resource and it's very useful because they will provide even deeper information if you don't understand a part of the guide! [130]

9. Toshiko-sama: This shop helped me to better use and understand BB Code. I really think that anyone, even those who think they know all about BBCode, should take a quick look. [142]

10. Patrick768: It helped me allot i learned allot here heart [142]

11. SHIZOPHORIC: Because it taught me how to make my posts look awesome!
you can learn all about coding here, i recommend it [142]

12. smile into the chaos:This thread has pretty much everything you need to know when it comes to using BBCode, from the basics to even more advanced text effects. I'd highly recommend it to both people who are just starting out, and those who wish to fancy up their thread or posts a little bit. Also, kudos to this thread for having such a nice but simple layout, thusly displaying that a little BBCode goes a long way. [142]

13. Necromacide: It's easy to read, easy to understand and beautifully formatted. This will help anyone, from the noob who discovered the internet just yesterday to the pro who thinks he already knows everything. It's probably the most beautiful guide there is, and everything is said on the first page. biggrin [148]

14. XX-Emma Uchiha-XX: There's nothing else like it! Perfectly detailed, descriptive, amazing layout and taught me so much! It could help even the most amateur BBCoder become good quickly! [151]

15. KillerQueen Bash: This is the best, hands down, resource for any BBCode newbie. It has everything from the simple stuff to the stuff that might make you pull your hair out. Strude is always around and always very helpful, as well as thread regulars. And, the symbols list is very a very helpful resource. <3 [151]

16. Teh HollyWood Massacre: This thread was one of the most useful threads I've ever seen. Thanks to this thread I have been able to hone my coding to it's best, and... well this thread, the people, and Strude are just awesomesauce. [157]

17. II-Heart-Alex-II: I learned how to change my URL and the symbols are very useful. [158]

18. Identity Undefinable: I never knew how to edit post formats until I looked through this thread. [159]

19. sweet_intoxicationn: It taught me a lot of advanced BBCoding that I've seen around Gaia but never got around to learning. [167]

20. Oblivious-chan: I found alot of useful information on how to make my posts unique. I have always wondered how to do certain coding ive seen on Gaia but could never get the hang of it. With this thread I actually understood how to do it. [168]

21. The Invisible Mango: I never knew what or how bb code was and worked until I found this guide. [168]

22. Mighty chicken lady: I am not very computer savy, but this thread helped me to understand coding much easier. Excellent layout and very helpful. [170]

23. Rikku_Eclipes: I often refer back to it when ever I need help doing my coding for shop layouts, role playing posts, role playing profiles, and alot more. [182]

24. JediKitteh: The information is great, i couldnt have made my shop without it [200]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:22 pm
Record #21.10: SHOP NAME: Earn Gold Quickly
INDEX: R: Gold
NOTES: A set of links to fast ways to earn gold daily on Gaia.

KUDOS = 4

1. yanigurl95: I just made a new mule to help my main account's quest. This guide showed me a few new things that got me 5,000 gold already (in like 10 minutes). smile It's a really good guide. [174]

2. hot_sexy_girl23131:It is amazingly helpful because it helps to get more Gaia gold and who doesn't want gold? [193]

3. pupcake325: i had 3,000 befor but now i hav 75,567 [203]

4. Ms Minerva: Didn't actually use this service, but read through it and it seems incredibly helpful! [217]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:27 pm
Record #21.11: SHOP NAME: THE List of Charities
INDEX: R: Gold
NOTES: A list of active charities, stickied at the top of the Charities/Quests subforum under Gaia Exchange.

KUDOS = 3

1. QueenFey: OMG it's was so easy to use, I wish I found it for my coco quest. He list and puts in detail for every charitie out there you can find. He breaks everything down so you only have to do half the work. Very great thread! [113]

2. Mighty chicken lady: THE Santa Claus is very helpful to new and old. He grants wishes and will chat with you. He gives good ideas and is wise. [138]

3. -RazzberryWerewolfPoet-: This thread has lead me to many helpful charities. [173]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm
Record #21.12: SHOP NAME: Game Item Exchange FAQ 7-05 Tattoo Exchange List
INDEX: R: Games
NOTES: You can not post in this sticky.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 pm
Record #21.13: SHOP NAME: Guide to Fish Happiness
INDEX: Resources: Games
NOTES: For Gaia Aquariums

KUDOS = 6

1. Bunny Maestro: Everything about the thread was very detailed and it told you specifically how to handle your fish and the tactics to help them live. I had a few questions, and they answered it very throughly and specific and I understood it right away. This thread is wonderful and I doubt you can find any flaws if you truly look at it. [111]

2. Tevokkia: I find it better organized and more clear than the other aquarium guides. I frequently check it when adding new fish to my tank to see what the optimum settings will be for my fish combination, and the thread creator frequently researches different happiness theories to debunk false happiness increasing methods. [113]

3. seriah84: I've never seen so much info about gaia aquarium in one thread. The owner also seems to be really up to date. Great! [118]

4. JOHNNY THE BAGPIPE v2: The information is very in depth, and they always accept new theories and opinions if you don't think it's exact. I go there all the time to check out drop updates, and I always consult it before changing setting on my tank. My fish are as happy as ever now. [118]

5. Waterkin: They have been AWESOME! I got all the info I needed, and it was free. It was a lot to remember, but they aren't going anywhere so I don't have to worry. I can look up ( for instance) a cuttle fish to see if it is compatible with an arrow fish ( it's not)!I can be at ease with buying fish because my care book is only a click away. [128]

6. QueenFey: yeah I use it too [128]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:36 pm
Record #21.14: SHOP NAME: Stalker`s Attic

. Stalker`s Attic #21.14 KUDOS = 4

OWNER: Jordz67
INDEX: S: Other (stalking)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We stalk you. Doesn't that make you feel special? It's harmless, clean fun; and stalking is restricted to Gaia only. Just a little something different for the bored and the restless.
PRICES: (varies by individual stalker)

KUDOS = 4

1. Sugerpoppuppy: I like this shop because it entertains you , or makes you laugh at times ( like my grass in front of my shop getting lit on fire in the shape of my name) Its fun to read what they post and what they do. All in all it gives you a new creepy friend you'll only find there. What they do takes time and some effort, sometimes, to do.I can't wait to get a new stalker from there to see what is in store for me. [112]

2. Blossom Morphine: THe shop owners really put themselves in character without becoming melodramatic or frightening; in fact, they are absolute sweethearst, in an Adams Family kind of way. They make it clear this is for fun, and it is one of the more interesting sevices out there. Their prices are flexible and really add to the experience: one could choose to offer poetry, avi art, and other personal mementos to their stalkers. They can choose who they want to stalk them or make it a suprise. I recommend that others find this shop and try out this unique experience. [113]

3. TiffanyLee89: I love this shop. It is creepy and awesome. I love their work & hope they do really well. [114]

4. Kezzoa: Because, it's unique, and fun, and they can be truly creepy, but in a good way. Totally worth the 1k a week rate thing. Fun. [118]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:52 pm
Record #21.15: SHOP NAME: Nightingale Bumping Services

. Nightingale Bumping Services #21.15:

OWNER: Xia Asuka, Hoai Mi {Mule}
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: There's a variety of different bumps, for holidays and seasons. We also have specials that go along with holidays.
PRICES: 2g per bump (Unless there's a special going on)

Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games