Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE CORRIDOR OF MADNESS } Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
yylaayl rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:05 pm
[ Room 15 ]

Clara never thought she would want to tell herself to shut up. She also never thought she could talk so much. The voice kept on babbling away, whittling at the very little self esteem she already had.  
Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:17 pm
[[3 -> 6]]

Quote:
EVENT 1: You hear a voice and it sounds exactly like a close relative of yours. They begin to continuously mock you for a failure you have encountered in your life. The jests get worse the longer you linger in the room. Only you can hear them (though you may not realize it). Please do rp it out. This effect persists as long as you are in this corridor.

In the horrid darkness, he began to hear a voice. What scared him most was not its sudden arrival. It was its familiarity. It was the voice of his father.

"Are you still ******** scared of the dark?! God Dammit, Otto. You're not a baby anymore! Quit cryin' to my wife every ******** minute!" Otto inhaled sharply, trying to advance quicker, still scared he might fall into an unseen hole in the floor.

"Otto! I asked you to be downstairs five minutes ago! When I tell you to do something, do it right away! I'm sick of you ******** around in my damn house!"

Quicker. His heart beat was erratic. He was scared. Trapped.

"Quit wasting your mother's time! She missed an important call helping you with your <********> math work. We couldn't put you in school even if we could! How stupid are you!? You're not even trying! HEY! LOOK at me when I talk to you, boy! Are you ******** crying!? Grow the ******** up!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 pm
[EXIT]

Wally rushed forward, running to try to find the source of laughter, but he ran through a door and the laughter stopped abruptly. He stopped, looking around wildly.

"No! The villain can't get away!"

yylaayl rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 pm
[ Room 18 --> Exit ]

Clara turned another corner and she saw it! The blinding light could only mean she'd reached the exit! She immediately ran toward it. As soon as she exited, the voice disappeared.  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
poke mattix rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Area 10

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" He cried out, panic setting in as the gurgling voice continued to plague him.  
Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:32 pm
[[6 - 8]]

Quote:
EVENT 3: You hear a voice and it sounds exactly like a mentor you look up to. If this is not applicable you may choose a close friend. They begin to continuously mock you for your choice of friends and make you doubt your friends' loyalties towards you. The jests get worse the longer you linger in the room. Only you can hear them (though you may not realize it). Please do rp it out. This effect persists as long as you are in this corridor.

Otto had gotten ill listening to the words of his father. His body shook. He felt weak. His body moved only because it felt like he was running from the voice if he did. He reached a wall. He'd turned in to a dead end.

Another voice entered.

"Prodigy. Really?"

Clerise.. No... she was...

"I used to be so proud of you. What happened? Where did you ******** up? God, you're such a useless brat without me." Otto's heart clenched. He looked up to her once. She was his mentor in training his body for agility. She gave him pride when he had none. She worked to pick him up when he was down.

"What a waste of my time."

"Seriously, Maebe? You lost your ******** buddy so you just jump on the first girl that asks nice?" Can't breathe. Can't breathe. Was he in some Hell? Was he on the verge of death, surrounded in his regrets?

"You're shallow. You used to have integrity. What's wrong with you? You so desperate for people to fawn over you, you even invite some random chic you just met to live with you? Not enough you got Molly cleaning your shithole and doing your ******** laundry."

"You use people."

"You're disgusting. Your friends are s**t."

"You're s**t."

Otto went into a full on panic attack, throwing up into a corner on his hands and knees.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

yylaayl rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:45 pm
IGNORE THIS POST whoops  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm
[ 1 ]

Since he was still without his sight, Brenley had determined he had little choice but to choose a direction and stick to it until something happened. Sure, he could have tried to find a wall and follow it, or asked someone to help him find his way, but he was kind of enjoying the lonely, monotonous rhythm of his own bare feet and the emptiness in his head. Eventually, however, something did happen, just as he'd predicted.

Murderer.

The boil croaked out a laugh then cleared his throat, trying to remember how to speak. He couldn't manage more than a dusty whisper.

"Tell me something I don't know, mother."

Selfish. Monstrous. Robot.

"Also valid."

He reached out and touched the side of the maze, sliding down the wall until he was sitting on the floor. This seemed like a good place to stop.

Quote:
EVENT 1: You hear a voice and it sounds exactly like a close relative of yours. They begin to continuously mock you for a failure you have encountered in your life. The jests get worse the longer you linger in the room. Only you can hear them (though you may not realize it). Please do rp it out. This effect persists as long as you are in this corridor.
Ol-j-man

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

[A.V.] rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 pm
[ Area 4 ] [ Event 6 ]

He continued calling, but there was no response, and Jake began to get worried. Should he... stay put? Should he keep moving? But what if she needed help? If he moved, she might not find him, and if he stayed, he might never reach her if she did need his help. Or... should he...

That... was true. And it wasn't like Sherry was weak. Heck, she had beaten him in spars several times, and... it was she who he had to depend on a good portion of the time, especially when Chester was still out of commission.

"Y-you're right. I... have to keep moving..."
That's what Sherry would have done, right?
He froze when he heard some sort of strangled voice, though... it seemed less like a voice and more like...

Jake started walking faster.

poke mattix rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 pm
Area 11 - Event 4

"What the hell are you doing? Running away from a voice like that! Aren't you supposed to be a hunter?"

Jason stopped in his tracks, confusion written all over his face at the very familiar voice that now spoke to him.

"What kind of pathetic moron is so frightened of something that can't even hurt them? You're not fit to even be a trainee!"

'Zanthvos, is that you?'

'Great...' Jason thought to himself. So now he got to listen to himself say just how pathetic he was. But the gurgling voice was gone, at least.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 pm
[[8 - 10]]

He was crawling now.

His stomach was empty. He still didn't have shoes on. His mouth tasted like vomit. And he could still hear Clerise and his father yelling at him. Judging him. Mocking him. Everything he'd ever done wrong. Everything he thought he'd done right.

"You're a piece of s**t, do you know that!?" His dad scolded.

"God, why are you still breathing, anyway? You're not even useful! Quit wasting space!" Clerise accused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:57 pm

She forgot exactly how she had arrived, but the longer she moved forward, the more the hair on her arms began to rise; Piper swore even the flyaways in her hair were beginning to stick out from the bad vibes. She tried to smooth it back down when she heard a voice in her ear.

"Where do you think you're going?" It was Daddy, and she didn't hear the usual smile in his voice.

Okay, okay, it was just a hallucination. It had to be. Obviously her parents weren't here, or else she would have been found by now. Obviously. Okay. And yet Piper couldn't stop the voice was creeping upon her anyway, growing harsher in tone.

"The school isn't cheap, Kamali. We are working enough as it is to get you through, but you don't seem to appreciate it."

She remembered the marks from her tests, the notes sent to them about detention for starting this fight or that, for sneaking off the grounds, for backtalking. Most of it she swore wasn't her fault (it was always theirs), but nothing could excuse her grades. It wasn't as though she didn't try--

"At this rate, we're considering pulling you out and starting somewhere new. There's an all ghoul boarding school over in the Weeping Willow district . . ."

She tuned him out right about there, and though the words kept going Piper stubbornly covered her ears and marched, lips pressed tightly together. This wasn't her father. It was the same voice and similar words but far too harsh, wrong. It was why when she saw what looked like Brenley, she glared.

"Don't you go sassing me too," she pre-empted what she figured was another ghost, but the boil was talking to someone else she couldn't see. "Mother", he said. s**t.

"B-Ren? Yo, you okay?"

xxSmerdle

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:00 pm
[ 1 -> 3 ]

He looked up, or at least he tried to, his eyes wide but registering nothing.

"Piper?" This was bad. He couldn't speak to her. He wasn't ready. Brenley climbed back to his feet much more quickly than he had taken his seat, folding his hands behind his back and trying to appear as he thought she remembered. "Yes. I'm fine."

Despite his apprehension, he was still almost painfully delighted to hear her speak, even in this place, as his mother's voice shouted all of his faults inside his head. Maybe this was really a gift, one last chance to act normally before she found out who he truly was.

"I wish I could see you properly, but..." he gestured to his eyes. "Something happened." He swallowed. I'm sure everything will be fine."

The boil turned away. He took a step. The voices vanished, but so did she.

"Piper?"

Ol-j-man

[A.V.] rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:08 pm
[ Area 8 ] [ Event 3 ]

Jake continued walking, or more, shuffling along, as he really didn't want to try breaking his nose or whatnot. Keeping one hand against the wall, he held the other out, trying to see if he could find someone else. Sherry maybe, but surely there were others in here. At least, so he thought, considering the voices he kept hearing, but at this point, he wasn't sure if it was anyone who SHOULD be here.

"Do you really think she'd want to be friends with YOU?"
Was that...
"Of course she's just pretending. She can do better. I can do better."

Jake really didn't like this hallway anymore.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm
Area 1 => Area 2 (forward 2 steps) => Area 4

If it wasn't one thing, it was certainly another. He had gone from an internship to running into some kind of giant spire tower to escape a collapse that was probably an overall problem.

Hey, it was just the way Ignatius liked it, in a lot of ways.

Not at all boring.

The first area he stepped into was accompanied with voices murmuring in his ear. He recognized that voice, actually. "Mom?" What was his mother doing there? Ignatius knew she had to be back in their hometown. Unless whatever had summoned him into this place had summoned her in, too? Was this some kind of overworld connected to everything and everyone? Was this like a video game waiting land?

Whoa.

"Nice job, Yildirim, flunking out of your classes. Keep your mind on the game, Yildirim! Oh, right, you can't"

Ignatius' brows knit. That didn't sound like his mother at all. Flustered, Ignatius moved ahead, stopping in his tracks when he heard some garbled noises that sounded an awful lot like some nonsense he didn't understand. Whatever it was, it didn't sound kind. Ignatius didn't want to be near it, especially with it spinning with his mother's voice.

This room was ... unpleasant. Where was the sword of light so he could stab into the darkness and end this nonsense?

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games