Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Syd headed through the hole, not bothering to take the time to doubt it. She wanted to get the hell out of there--even if it was just a fantasy.

[EXIT]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Rin made a startled sound as she was abruptly swept off her feet and into the arms of the 'enemy', "What-" she squirmed in his hold before attempting to grab a bar as they passed one, "Let me die in PEACE! Quit taunting me with false freedoms!" she was blurbling back emotions.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Rep was determined they were at least going to ******** make it out of this hellhole alive and was in no mood for any sort of shenanigans on the way to that goal. His efficiency was only helped by the fact that the woman in his arms had also cost him a lot of good condoms and had eaten his emergency chocolate. "Stop ******** SQUIRMING." he snarled angrily as he, with all the determination of a bull plodded on along the corridor.

When she grabbed one of the bars, he glared at her hand, realised his own hands were full trying to hold her, and attempted to bite her arm to make her let go.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Rin let go with a sharp yelp and finally stopped squirming. Fine. She nursed her horrible awful Rep bite and hoped she wouldn't now have Rep rabies in addition to everything else. With a sigh she finally went limp in his hold. Fine. She's not going to fight you anymore but she's not going to help, either. If this turns into another nightmare at least she didn't waste more energy.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 pm
Ofelia was up and moving without even having to be told what else to do. Everyone was ready, this was the big time real time Those who had doubted she wanted to see their faces but considering they needed to get out that wasn't much of a good idea.

Instead she just whooped loudly and ran along, eager to get on the road and get home. This adventure needed its proper climax!

[ exit ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:38 pm

With her firmly wrangled into a princess carry of a sort, Rep strutted right out of there and into the chaos that seemed to be raging outside the prison.

He didn't carry her very carefully either. She ******** stole his chocolate.
[EXIT]

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Rin cussed as she was banged around out into the hall. Damn a** needs to watch her ******** head if he's going to insist.

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Otto didn't believe her. Not at all. Not a word. Thankfully she wasn't calling him whiny or or anything so he was less inclined to be sassy. A sudden cave in startled Otto so badly he actually squeezed Clerise back, face still smooshed into her bosom. He only relented after the dust began to settle. It was then he pulled back, looking as an exit was made for them. Hunters he didn't recognize climbing around.

He had a hard time believing what he was seeing.

Otto stood, shakily, but his grip on Clerise was firm.

all my feels

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm
Good god. What had they done to you, Otto?

The cave in was startling, loud, and alltogether ******** obnoxious.

"Welp," she murmured, tugging Otto upwards, keeping an arm fully wound around his waist. "I believe that means we need to exit stage left, little man." She cast her eyes around-- everyone was already filtering out, if they hadn't already.

"We can do this the easy way, or do this the hard way. Just...move with me. Or I will carry you, and it won't even be fireman style, it will be bridal style, you got that?"

Clerise started tugging Otto towards the hall, taking them down the hallway.

[[ clerise is exiting, YANKING OTTO WITH HER, YEAHH ]]

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 pm
Otto did not want to be carried like a bride. He did not want to be carried at all. To uphold what little pride he had left, he followed along with Clerise, still gripping onto the girl for dear life.

all my feels

[[Exit]]  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm
"Bout time," Harrison said. B0nez popped into his hands the moment the ceiling collapsed.

He spent a good amount of time checking the cells.

Exit.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces