Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 pm

User Image

Katherine opened the next door and saw that there were mirrors everywhere, a mirror maze."I've never been this deep in the house. This is actually really cool." She looked around but only saw their reflections staring back at them.
((Should i give a full bio for Katherines sister?))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm
Ignoring Katherine's comment and staying close behind her, she didn't trust her outside this house. Why trust her inside it? Walking into the knew room, Sola found herself looking at thousands of their copies staring at the three of them. Caught in bewilderment, Sola reached out her hand to touch herself. The cool glass beneath her fingertips assured her that it was just a reflection. It had been a while since Sola had really seen herself, the girl looking back was young. Though the eyes held hers sharply, aware of the people there. Did she always look like that? Or was it just on missions? Sola's eyes traveled to the girl's tightly braided hair, it even looked as bad as it felt. Taking her hand off the mirror, and sheathing her knife, Sola took her hair out of its prisonlike state. It felt and looked much better, she thought. Looking back at the thousands of reflections, Sola could barely tell where any openings were. This truly was a devious trap Sola would have made herself. Thinking that, she couldn't help but smile. But if it was something she would make, there would've been some mirrors that moved to make it easy to find and get the unsuspecting victim. Though she didn't know Katherine's family well, there might've been one Sola would've actually liked. Unsheathing her knife once more, Sola was alert and ready.

((I don't mind the background, it gives something more. biggrin ))
((If the sister's going to last more than ten to fifteen pages, sure. Other than that, it's a waste of your time. Sorry to put it so bluntly.))  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:18 pm
A sharp breath escaped Darien as they entered the mirrored room. His skin went pale as he looked around at the multiple hims looking back at himself. His eyes narrowed slightly, he was becoming nervous, for reasons even unknown to him. He brought his hand to his cheek, his transformative skin reacting to the touch, he felt sick just looking into the mirrors. "If you have never been down here why do we need to be down here?" He growled rather angrily, it was probably the only time he had talked to Katherine like that. Darien's skin was becoming a chalky white.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 pm

User Image

((Oh her sister will be around, plus its kinda necessary to know her background for her character to make sense))
Katherine was shocked by Darien's tone and quietly responded."I was never allowed in the basement, my parents did everything with the security on their own...I'm sorry Darien. But the security room is all the way at the bottom. I guess my parents could do all this stuff." She looked around the room and walked with her hands out."Maybe... I can..." She whispered to herself then turned into a small bird, a sparrow.

User Image

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm
Darien let out a dark heavy sigh and shook his head, "I apologize Katherine..." he said softly and watched as she transformed into a small sparrow. His eyes flocked nervously to the mirrors, "these mirrors don't bode well with me is all..." he frowned, his eyes gleaming slightly as he studied them. He didn't know why he didn't want to upset Katherine...or maybe he did but just didn't want to think about it. His frown deepened, he was trying to find a path within the mirror maze...he didn't plan on smacking his face into a mirror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 pm

User Image

Katherine flew up above the mirrors, which was aproximatly 10 feet."I can try and lead us to the end."

User Image

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:26 pm

User Image

User Image
Name: Lilianne
Looks:{look at picture} long black hair, light purple/blue eyes, 5ft 4inches, slender body frame, pale skin
Personality: psychotic, sadistic, anti-social, self-absorbed, doesnt care for others at all
History: locked away in a room in the basement her whole life, Lilianne grew to hate her twin sister Katherine. With no friends, she became very...crazy. She would hang her self night after night but wouldnt die. Bothered by the immortality, Lilianne would scratch her skin to shreads, only to heal again. By age 15, she realized she had a knack for hacking into computers. She hacked into her familys security system and now has partial control of the survalience cameras in the house. As the story progresses, Lilianne is becoming more hatful towards her sister and her...friends.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 am
That tone... Sola thought to herself when Darien growled at Katherine. Turning to her partner, Sola saw that Darien's skin was pasty and he was getting irritated. This isn't good, we need to get through here and shut off the security system...fast. her mind spinning many scenarios of what could happen with Darien in his current state. It worried Sola to see him like this; not knowing what else to do, she placed a comforting hand on his arm.  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm
Darien flinched at Sola's touch. His blank eyes flicked back to her, and for a moment it was as if he didn't recognize her...but finally a gleam returned to his eyes. "Sola..." he frowned softly, a long sigh soon escaping from him. "I will be fine Sola..." he scowled as if it was silly for Sola to worry about him...though he was truthfully relieved. "Thank you..." he mumbled before glancing back up to where Katherine had flown. "Get us through as quickly as you can..." he demanded, his voice still sharp though it was obvious he was straining not to act angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 pm

User Image

Katherine lead them down the maze, occasionally stopping to look ahead, only to move again."I see the next door." She said happily, returning to normal and landing in front of the door.

Heh silly girl, soon you'll be mine. Lilianne thought to herself, she had an insect cam flying after Katherine, high above her view of course. Lilianne unlocked the door for the group, a loud click sounding throughout the maze room."Come on in, I'm your next opponent." She said through the insect cam.

User Image

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Darien silently followed after Katherine, the man rather jittery as he glanced to the mirrors every now and then. He flinched ever so slightly when the voice came up above them. His eyes gleamed before shadowing over completely. His hands transformed...they were liked horrid claws, they were completely black and not like any animal... Darwin jumped up, his feet slamming and crashing against the mirrors, they cracked and shattered as he jumped above. His hand easily grabbed the fly. Lilianna, if she saw her screen, she would see a strange black mist before finally nothing; Darien disentergrated the fly. "Very well..." he snarled, "we will fight..." he hissed before jumping down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm

User Image
Katherine was confused as the voice sounded."I didn't know there was anyone else in the house but me, mother and father...not even the maids stay here." She said softy, worried.

Lilianne was shocked as the bug went out then slammed her control pad on the ground. She started for her door but then stopped. Let them come to me. She thought, returning to her desk.

User Image

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 pm
Sola watched in horror as Darien changed into the black monster she had only seen once before. Who ever was controlling this place had set Darien off, and now they were all in trouble. "Darien!" Sola called to him hoping he would come back to his senses. The first time she had spoken in front of Katherine, but it wasn't out of acceptance. This was out of worry for her comrade.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 pm

User Image

Katherine turned to Darien and gasped in horror."D-Darien what's wrong?" She asked, looking at him nervously.

User Image

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:10 pm
Darien's nose crinkled slightly, his dull eyes gleaming slightly in the poor lighting. His hands where the only thing that were black at the moment...but it was obviously starting to spread up his arm. His dull blue eyes flicked to Katherine, "we are getting to the security room..." he hissed before his teeth clenched. It looked as if his teeth had sharpened in his mouth before that reformed back to normal, "anyone in our way is screwed..." he growled, a low animalistic rumble coming from him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games