Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:05 am
User Image

"..." Cobra took a deep breath and looked down. "Should have just let me die..." she says.

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 am
User Image
User Image
"And let that little boy downstairs grow up without his grandmama? Absolutely not." he said in a stern voice. "I don't care about too many things,but I won't stand for a child growing up like I did if I can do something about it. His mother needs you now more than anybody."

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 am
User Image

Cobra's aura could probably be sensed by Will at this point. She was growing angry. "It's my fault everyone's dead..."

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:30 am
User Image
User Image
'Oh for ******** sake,it is NOT! None of this is on you....this is on the Friends of Humanity,and mark my words,THEY are going to pay dearly for this. But now is not the time for a pity party,you have to be the strong one."

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:35 am
User Image

Cobra glared at him. "The party was only possible because of my connections with mutants... It's my fault that people died there..." she says. "I deserve to die for that... ..." she gets up from the bed, noticing she was in patient garb and hissed as she looked around, seeing some of her clothed folded up on a table. She walked over and grabbed them and just started changing right there in front of Will. Not like he hadn't seen any of it before.

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:49 am
User Image
User Image
"We all deserve to die for something Krystal,but you aren't to blame for this,even before I became one of the Undead,i deserved death....but now,I have something perhaps even worse....eternal life......I owe my new existence to Artie,and i thank him for it,I will not repay that gift by letting his mother go before her time..."

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 am
User Image
"You know... the day that you guys told me that you had been turned, I wanted to ring both your necks. How stupid could you both be for letting that happen to yourselves?" she asked and pulled her shirt over her head, finishing getting dressed. "For such a strong, smart boy, you really are an idiot Will..." she says and looks at him.

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:04 am
User Image
User Image
"Whose the idiot in this equation,the vampire who saved the woman's life,or the woman who refuses to accept it?' he asked before walking out the door.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 am
User Image
"The vampire..." she said.

Cobra suddenly closed the distance between them and threw him into the wall, glaring at him dangerously in the middle of the hall before spitting at his face.

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 am
User Image
User Image
William rolled his eyes and wrenched her hand from his throat." You don't want to fight me,and you know that." He said in a cold voice.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:25 am
User Image

"I'm not really in my right mind, I'll do whatever the hell I want, " she says to him and goes to punch him.

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 am
User Image

Fang was in between the two in a flash, leaving only a slight blur as she moved. Her hand closing tightly around Cobra's fist. "That's not a smart move Krystal." She told her, keeping a steady hold on her hand. "You can't beat him. Just stop fighting before you get yourself hurt." She told her, looking her in the eyes, not compelling her yet, she wanted to see if she would back down without needing to. She'd been on her way here when she'd heard all the talking from the hallway, and when the fighting started, she had to jump in.

Tony had left earlier in the morning while Cobra was asleep. He couldn't stay all night, he had his own duties to attend to. That, and he had many ignored calls to return as of now. Back at Stark Tower, Tony was still mourning, but he was mourning in his own way. By drinking away his stress and by engrossing himself in some research. Which probably wasn't the best idea, considering he was drunk. But he didn't want to bother Pepper.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 pm
User Image

Cobra's deadly gaze turned right on to Fang as she held her fist. A deep hissing in the back of her throat. "You... You're just as much at fault as I am for him being dead," she hisses at her before spitting at her aswell. Cobra ripped her hand from Fang and started walking away. Something in Cobra had snapped.

Translation:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Fang stared coldy at Cobra. She whiped the acidic spit from her face as it healed, seemingly ignoring the pain. "You think i don't know that?" She didn't say anymore, she just turned, giving a glance at William before walking away. Cobra needed to cool down, and she knew she shouldn't be the one to do it.

Damon heard the commotion, and as Cobra rounded a corner, he appeared in front of her. "You should be happy....what was that speech about being dead and at peace instead of a leech?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, looking down at her.

User Image User Image User Image

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image

Cobra stopped suddenly seeing Damon around the corner and looked up at him. "..." She listened to him and scowled. "Shove it," she hissed at him. The nerve of him to suggest she wanted her son dead. That was her worst nightmare! ... It was all his fault! He came up with the idea for the party! It was all Damon's fault! Her eyes dilated so much they went to pure black as she stared at him. "This is your fault. Artie's dead BECAUSE OF YOU!" she yelled a him. "You and your ******** idea of a party... I should have known better. Someone was going to find out and try to kill everyone." A deep hiss came from her throat before she'd suddenly spit at him. "I should ******** stake you..." she hissed.

While her behavior was more rash than before, her anger was to be expected. She lost her son, and since Cobra couldn't exactly express sadness, it manifested as anger if there was a lot of it.

"I hope you're buried alive for the rest of eternity... death is too good for you," she says and watches him. Cobra wanted him to pay. She wanted everyone to pay.

Translation:

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games