Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Maaya713

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Zeek's eyes fluttered as she watched, bracing herself for the maelstrom she was sure would follow. She tensed, readying herself to flee if need be. "This is stupid," She thought, "Its Zeek." His eyes opened, slightly unfocused, confused. Her breath caught. "Zeek?" She whispered. He stared, almost as if his voice had betrayed him. Her heart fell. From his confused expression, he did not know her. "It's me.... Maaya." She waited with bated breath, praying that at least her name would spark some recognition. 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 pm
Zeek looked at Maaya as she said her name. Suddenly images from his past started flashing through his mind bit they were to small and short to piece together. He quickly sat up and jumped back hitting his back against the tree Aedan was in. He could remember her face so he knew that he used to know who she was. Just not right now and then he noticed her sad expression that she was hurt about him not remembering her hurt her. So that just made him want to remember her more.  

zeek123abc

Maaya713

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Maaya watched something flit across Zeek's face as he scooted away from her. Her cloaking fell away, so he appeared seemingly out of thin air. Hers also vanished and her heart began to race. She felt so exposed. Her eyes were wide, terror swirling through the emerald. She stared at the people around her, not sure whether to flee or stand to defend herself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Zeek looked at Maaya and noticed the expression on her face. He wasn't sure what was wrong but knew that she was afraid. So he slowly stood up and walked towards her. Using the wind he found out just about where everyone was around them. Once he was standing beside her he knelt down and pulled her into a hug "Its fine none of the people here will hurt you" he whispered to her. You could see the tears in his clothing from here his wounds should have been but since Maaya healed him the wounds were gone.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:55 pm
I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!!

My laptop crashed on me, and I didn't have access to a computer that hadn't blocked Gaia. (Damn school computers.) I am so sorry to have disappeared...I feel simply terrible, since this appears to be hanging on by a mere thread. I promise, I will try my very best to get it back on its feet!!!!!! Just tell me who has been keeping up/active, and I will get right on it!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:02 pm
(I'm keeping up, but there isn't much I could post)  

Faithfull Fire

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:12 pm
((Again, I apologize for that. I feel horrible about this.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:19 pm
(Don't worry about it, it's not your fault)  

Faithfull Fire

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:25 pm
((Not that crash, no, but I had so many opportunities that I could have used to at least tell you all what was going on and tell you to continue without me. I could have tried to get online through my PS3, but I didn't. I could have tried to get online through my Wii, but I didn't. And I feel just awful about it. That, coupled with the fact that I disappear a lot, makes this all the worse for me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:29 pm
((Don't worry about it. smile Just glad your back now.))  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:21 am
((So, to help me get back in here, I'm going to do a timeskip. The Eternal Eyes people will all be in the Liberation Army camp in Hitomi's command tent. Annexus' people can all do their own things. Is that alright with everyone?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:33 pm
((Yup. 3nodding ))  

zeek123abc

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:39 pm
(Yep)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm
OOC:

Okay, I am here.

But where should I begin?

I'm a little confused about what is going on now but I will try my best to continue.

I think I will have it that Penelope caught up to Aedan and convinced him to come back. I will reinsert them later when I see an opening and I know who all is still playing.

I can continue with the fight Elisabeth and the Princes if that is alright with everyone concerned. Obviously, there would be a time difference between that and current events, though. sweatdrop  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:36 pm
(Allah hu akbar. There, I participated. XDDDD)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff