Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Art Contest Public chat: 6/26 NOW random prizes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:23 am
Thanks guys - got another piece sketch but haven't scanned it yet - which I need to do as I wanted a specific pose and used a stock ref, and I have to ask permission to use it off DA =P

Anyhoo, I did pick two more myself but hopefully if I get them done quick I'll get some time to ask for subjects XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 pm
hey ok so I had a question. Ok so for the art contest I drew an RP scene that was linked with a form. Apparently some of the soqs. in it weren't entered into the contest is it ok that they were in the picture or not? please let me know thanks <3  

vballlvr5

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm
vballlvr5
hey ok so I had a question. Ok so for the art contest I drew an RP scene that was linked with a form. Apparently some of the soqs. in it weren't entered into the contest is it ok that they were in the picture or not? please let me know thanks <3

What Mind told me when I asked about this is that art contest pieces can only have the soqs that were officially entered or specifically linked to the form. Since some of those soqs, like Revyra, I didn't mention and link to by name... I don't think they're allowed to be in an entered picture!

You might want to ask Mindsend for clarification, but that's what I was informed previously!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Roniel Targaryen
vballlvr5

What Mind told me when I asked about this is that art contest pieces can only have the soqs that were officially entered or specifically linked to the form. Since some of those soqs, like Revyra, I didn't mention and link to by name... I don't think they're allowed to be in an entered picture!

You might want to ask Mindsend for clarification, but that's what I was informed previously!
hmmm ok so Ill have to fix that in the picture do you know what others weren't entered/mentioned  

vballlvr5

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm
vballlvr5
[hmmm ok so Ill have to fix that in the picture do you know what others weren't entered/mentioned

Well actually...the only ones entered/linked from that picture are Roniel's Zulian, Samsara and Hayagriva.
Revyra, Phala, Parnasabari and Felise aren't entered. >>;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 pm
*is now ded, too much colorin* XD

lookin good all, keep it up ^^ the end'll come up quickly~!!  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

xx Aps

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm
My 2 Soq are on the top of pg 12, if anyone wants to draw them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:32 pm
EEEEE, thank you for the Tannin art Anii <333  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm
Welcome. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:51 pm
Getting close to the end! Gotta keep going! O_O *twitches and clutches tablet*  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm
go go gooooo X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm
the end does draw near.....its gone by so fast smile  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 pm
D8 Don't talk about the end!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am
Draw draw draw draw!
Scribble faster. =D  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 am
I need to scan mine in xP Maybe find a few more to sketch  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games