Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm
"Bloodline.... Kekkai... Genkai?" It took a moment but she got it,"I think I read something once about it in my parents scrolls to me. I never knew my family, mom died when I was born and dad skipped off to become a rogue ninja... I raised myself since I was four and-..." It seemed as if she were about to cry as her hair covered her eyes there was no sniffle only a small tear barely worthy of such. "But Im tough I dont need them, I never needed them, I can take care of myself, Ive always done it. Besides, I cant wait to go find pops, and show the old man how 'worthless' I really am. I'll shove his arms through his ears and his legs through his back.... and Ill put the ice in my veins down his throat and out his a**!" Her fists clenched tightly as she spoke softer and more muttery but Sypher could surely still here it. Maybe he would start to understand her a little bit better now, it was natural for a child who raised herself to resort to toughness. She never had anything to rely on but herself and she didnt really have anybody she could ever trust. Her life had been pure fight or flight, kill or be killed, beat out the rag weeds and find the sun.

There was a small moment of silence, maybe Sypher would speak, maybe he would just think to himself. But it was clear Fuyu had accepted Sypher and said her peace. She was becoming comfortable, she was at least starting to trust Sypher, probably the first time in her life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:50 pm
Dai stood quietly as she heard Fuyu question about her new found power. Dai's eyes never lift from the scroll. "The tamer. The paper. And. The ice." she whispered softly. She blinked slowly and stood. Holding her index out, soon a small bird landed upon it. She smiled and it flew away. She placed her hands on her hips and looked towards the sky. "How interesting this might be." She spoke clearly this time.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm
Raidan smirked in his birdie way as he settled down to sit on Kyo's knee "Oh stop that! I didn't know what you wanted me to throw the thing for." he fluffed himself again then sighed "Enemies gonna do that, ya know. They're gonna send you something you think you expect and then, BAM! Its a bomb not a note." he said, his tone sounding like a know-it-all. He tightened his talon's briefly on Kyo's knee "I promise I won't do it again, though."

Sypher frowned "That is not a good dream." he said firmly, his hands going to his hips as he frowned "You can't focus on that to keep yourself going. Because after that, you won't have anything left." he wasn't scolding her, not in the least, but he wasn't going to let her just go on training to fill her hate for her father "Growing up alone is rough. It sucks and I know it does. I've been there." he leaned forward to get his point across "But you're not alone anymore. You're in a team. That team is your family now...you have to learn to rely on them. It will make you stronger than you could possibly get by yourself. When you have that, you'll see that blowing ice out your father's a** is not as important as you think it is now." He took his hand out of his pocket and frowned as blue ribbons tangled themselves in his fingers Forgot about those... Sypher pushed them back in then spoke to Fuyu again "Let's just focus on learning everything you can about this bloodline now. Learn all you can then learn what to use it for." He turned to Dai and smirked "Yeah...you guys are one hell of a weird team." he didn't comment on the ribbons in his pocket, expecting the girls to ignore them as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 pm
Fuyu didnt like ribbons nor did she use them so she didnt even think about them. "I didnt say that was my only goal, but I prefer it to be one of them... Hes probably dead already anyways the coward." She acknowledged the emphasis of what he was saying and smiled slightly,"I plan to, I told the Raikage the truth, my real dream is to become the best I can be, and the best starts with my basics. So I guess if I do become one of the best some day, Ill have all of you to thank for." So she was finally warming to them, it seemed Syphers harsh then warm approach had done the trick. "I was hoping you could help me learn Bukijutsu or at least give me hints, I wanted to learn Shigure Souen, Sensei."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm
Kyo whipped both his eyes with his sleeves. Sniffling as Raiden landed on his knee. "I know that! But I wouldn't expect a bird to do that!" He pouted as Shi started to sneak up on Raiden and was about to grasp his birdie tail. Kyo poked Raiden in the beak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm
Dai looked to Sypher and smiled. She was happy to know she wasn't alone anymore. "Fuyu, do you remember back in the Kage's office. What I said about my goal?" She stepped closer the Sypher and Fuyu. "I hail from a small part of the Village hidden by the mist. My parents had abandoned me at a very small age. I grew up on my own. I soon learn that I could control paper." Dai extracted a piece of paper from her pouch. She held it in her hands and it began folding on its own. "I hail from a bloodline called Origami no Dara." The paper became still. A small paper rose. "Unfortunately, this all all I can do." She held the flower out to Fuyu. "Sypher's right." She smiled at Fuyu. "We're family now." She looked to Fuyu. "One strange looking family. But at least we have each other right?"  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm
Fuyu nodded slowly,"Then I guess my first small goal will be to protect all of you with my life, even you Sypher-sensei.... If you ever actually need it of course I mean," she laughed a little bit, she was being accepted. When the flower came her way she had to shake her head though,"Dai-chan, word of advise, I dont like girly things, cute flowers hearts, stuff like that... Id prefer something more dangerous or cool looking.... Like this..." She paused as she formulated the ice senbon into the snow swallow from before,"see its streamline and sharp and could chop your arms off." She stuck her tongue out as they exchanged gifts,"I guess I could take it this once though...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 pm
Little sparks jumped from Raidan's tail to spike Shi's nose "I'm no normal bird, boy. I'm a summoned creature. Your sensei is a sage now." the falcon boasted "And I always have lightning racing over my feathers. So no biting. Unless you want more than a spark, pup." he glowered at the dog.

Sypher nodded slowly "Good. But watch what the meaning of 'the best' becomes to you." he warned slightly then glanced at Dai Seems like Kyo is the only one with a family. he thought silently "Listen up. Both of you. All three of us have been abandoned...some sooner than others." he said sharply, not intending to share his own history. Abandoned before he was even fully out of the womb wasn't something he was eager to mention "It doesn't matter now. Block it out. Get rid of it! Its useless." he took his hand out again, this time minus Septima's ribbons, and rubbed his neck "Fuyu...weapon styles are hard for me to learn. I'm a ninjutsu base. I know enough about them to use it but not enough to teach you." he raised an eyebrow at the paper rose but didn't comment "My suggestion for you, Fuyu, is to go to the dojo and ask for the aid of a senpai there. They will be able to teach you those best." Sypher rolled his eyes at the exchange of gifts between the two Girls. he thought, taking a deep breath.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm
Dai couldn't help but to turn her cheek to Fuyu. "I can only fold flowers." When she heard Fuyu say she take the paper rose anyways. Dai back off the thought of crushing the frail thing. She looked at Fuyu and frowned. "As long as you don't call me Dai-chan." She grinned at her. "I hate that girly crap." She giggled at the joy of joking around. Dai held the rose to Fuyu ans grasped the ice senbon. She looked at Fuyu with confident eyes and a small smile. She turned and flung her ponytail off her shoulder. "I have to train. Who the hell knows? I just might be behind you and Kyo." Dai knelt down to the Suiton scroll and studied the movements of Mizu Kagami no Jutsu. Being confused slowly set on her face beginning with her eyes to the rest of her structure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 pm
"I shall go there then, sensei. Thanks for everything so far, Im glad that I got put on your team." She pocketed the flower carefully and left with her things giving the three scrolls to Sypher before she left. She would get mighty strong before she left that dojo and return just in time to do the next task Sypher had for her.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 pm
Sypher decided he was tired of trying to understand these girls, despite them being his students. He turned on his heel and started walking off, deciding where to sit while he waited for the right time to go speak to the Raikage No rocks... he stopped by a tree and jumped, straight up to grab a branch, dragging himself onto it easily to lean back "Finally. Ask the people at the dojo. And Dai, don't just look confused. Ask something... You both are already behind Kyo." he grumped, crossing his arms. According to Raidan, Kyo was already done with one technique.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 pm
Dai looked up at Sypher in the tree. "I'm not understanding how to work this damn technique. That's the problem." She stood full up and closed one of her eyes. "Sypher, could you at least show me, please?" She asked. He was her teacher after all. She'd never asked for help before but for some reason she was understanding this one no jutsu move.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm
Kyo laughed as Shi whimped off back to his sleeping bed on a ruin. Kyo wiggled Raiden off his knee as he stood up and padded dirt off his butt. "Are you gonna help me with some more taijustu? I got one stage left on Sazanami then I got one more style and I'll be done." He smirked at Raiden.
[[your gonna make me the envy of the group aren't ya?]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm
Sypher, having just gotten comfortable, seemed to strangle an invisible neck as he lept down again "Sorry. I had to learn all this stuff on my own...I'm not sure how to teach you." he knelt by the puddle and pondered how best to explain the technique "Just...think of the water as a dirty mirror. It already reflects but its not a perfect reflection yet. You need to use your chakra to...to polish it, I guess." he performed the hand signs this time and the water became a perfect mirror surface "Think of it like that."

Raidan smirked at Shi then took to the air "I'll try. Sypher might summon one of the big bosses to help you out more later on. But for now, you have me."

(( ;3 I'm using Kyo to make everyone else work harder. He's 9 and knows more taijutsu than the others know jutsu.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm
Dai thought of what he spoke. "And once correctly done. I can look from away place around?” She asked. She smiled and the nodded. ”Got it.” She walked over to the larger puddle she had made a few seconds ago. She stood in front of it and breathed in slowly. She closed her eyes and imagained the puddle rising to eye level with her. Dai raised her hands and performed the hand signs quickly. Ending with the finally hand sign. ”Mizu Kagami no jutsu…” She whispered. The puddle mirror in her mind shook and fell to the ground shattering. [1/2] Dai gritted her teeth in frustration. The puddle, at her feet rippled. She shook free of the feeling and took a deep breathe calming herself. ”Confidence, Daitomi.” She told herself. She rolled her wrists and concentrated once more. She opened her eyes and looked to the puddle. She nodded and thought of it like a mirror in front of her. She took a breath and performed the hand signs again. Landing the final sign perfectly. ”Mizu Kagami no Jutsu.” She whispered. She opened her eyes and saw Sypher behind her. A small smile grew. ”I can see you.” [2/2] She opened her eyes. ”So this is Mizu Kagami no Jutsu.”
She turned and grinned at Sypher. ”I never thought to think of doing it like that.” She giggled. She walked over to the scroll and looked the Sypher. ”Thank you, Sypher.” She smiled at him and turned to the scroll. ”Perhaps Uo Tsuba now” She knelt down and read through the hand signs. She looked to Sypher and smiled. ”How do you feel about being a moving target, Sypher?” She asked with a delightful smile and eyes.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games