Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 am
"Well...ill be.....its beautiful!!!...WELL all accept for that nasty knight on the top! "Josephs eyes were HUGE just staring in AW at the Blue eyes ultimate dragon part of the dragon master knight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 am
"DRAW!!!!" the man cackled. "I use thew effect of my Wightmare (300/100)" he declared. "by discarding him, I can add a removed from play Skull Servant back to my Graveyard" he stated. A gentleman skeleton appeared, and a shadowy beast swirled into the different dimension and dragged out the skull servent before pulling it and Wightmare into the gorund. His King grew stronger by 2000 points since wightmare was also treated as skull servant while in the grave.

"Next I Summon Armegeddon Knight (1400/1200). With His effect I send the Last Skull servant in my Deck to the grave, increasing my King's attack to a grand total of 5500" he cakcled.

"Battle Phase, my King attacks your Dragon Master Knight with Respira" he stated.

LP: 1500
Hand: 3
Monsters: Zombie Master (2300/0), King of Skull Servants (5500/0). Armegeddon Knight (1400/1200) all in ATK mode
S/T: Veil of Darkness, Seal of Orichalcos.
Graveyard: 9
*Call of the Haunted
*Skull Servant x3
*Foolish Burial
*Pyramid Turtle
*the Lady in Wight
*Bottomless Trap Hole
*Wightmare
RFG: 0  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:57 pm
"I draw," Adrian said drawing his next card. "I play the spell card Cold Wave," he said activating the spell card.

Simeon shrugged. "Though without the knight the beast is no where near as powerful."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm
Rich's eyes opened wide as he saw his Dragon Master Knight, his ultimate creature get destroyed just like that after being summoned. No... With no cards left on the field to defend him, Rich had to draw something good on his next turn, or his soul was history.

LP: 5600
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: 0
Spell/Trap Zone: Synchro Blast
Graveyard: 16
-Double Summon
-Toraport
-Blade Knight
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Seven Tools of the Bandit
-Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight
-Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
-Polymerization
-Dark Magician
-Flame Swordsman
-Dark Flare Knight
-Black Luster Ritual
-Black Luster Soldier
-Goddess with The Third Eye
-Super Polymerization
-Dragon Master Knight
Removed from the Game: 1
-Mirage Knigh  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 am
"Reverse Card Open" The professor Stated. "Delta Barrier. I Can Activate this acrd if I have 2 Copies In MY graveyard. In Addition, after activatiom, I can play the two from my graveyard in my Spell and Trap Zones. they can also Negate an Attack Once Per turn since they are continuous Traps"

LP: 8000
hand: 2
Monsters: 0
S/T: 2 FD, Delta Barrier x3
Graveyard: 5
*Hand Destruction x2
*Depth Amulet
*BackFire
*Dark Bribe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next MY Zombie Master attacks directly for 2300 damage. And my Knight attacks for 1900 Damage" the old man ordered. His Zombie Master's skull servant scratched and ripped Rich's legs open, CAusing Bleeding before the seal regenerated them for the player. Armegeddon Knight Sl;ashed a Huge cut in Rich's body, which also regenerated. The pain was real though.

"How do you Like the Real Damage my Orichalcum Pendant inflicts?"

LP: 1500
Hand: 3
Monsters: Zombie Master (2300/0), King of Skull Servants (5500/0). Armegeddon Knight (1900/1200) all in ATK mode
S/T: Veil of Darkness, Seal of Orichalcos.
Graveyard: 9
*Call of the Haunted
*Skull Servant x3
*Foolish Burial
*Pyramid Turtle
*the Lady in Wight
*Bottomless Trap Hole
*Wightmare
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 am
Rich howled in pain as he took his opponent's attacks head on. "GGGAAAHHH!" He dropped to his knees, breathing heavily as he tried to regain himself. He had managed to take his opponent's attack, and now, if he trusted the Heart of the Cards, he would get a turn around. Slowly getting up, the young Knight said, "I-it's... m-mmm-my... turn!"

Draw Phase: "Ore-no, TAN!" He drew his once card and saw it was his chance.

Main Phase 1: "I play the Spell Card, Reinforcements of the Army! This Spell allows me to draw one card for every Warrior-type monster in my Graveyard. And I have seven!" Rich drew his seven cards, with each one praying that it would save him. And his deck came through. "This duel is over, old man. First, I play another Polymerization to fuse from my hand King's Knight, Queen's Knight, and Jack's Knight into Arcana Knight Joker (3800/2500)! And now, I play, The Eye of Timaeus!"

LP: 1200
Hand: 2
Monster Zone: 0
Graveyard: 21
-Double Summon
-Toraport
-Blade Knight
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Polymerization x2
-Dark Magician
-Flame Swordsman
-Dark Flare Knight
-Black Luster Ritual
-Black Luster Soldier
-Super Polymerization
-Dragon Master Knight
-Reinforcements of the Army
-King's Knight
-Queen's Knight
-Jack's Knight
-Mirage Knight  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 am
"A Sacred Dragon of Atlantis. Noone told me about this" The zombie man gasped in horror, watching the Joker mount Timaeus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 am
Rich shouted to the man proudly. "That's right! The Dark Magician Girl entrusted me with Timaeus to help defeat you and the Orichaclos, and that's what I'm going to do! Now, I combine my Arcana Knight Joker with the Eye of Timaeus to form Royal Flush Dragon (4300/3000)! Now, I use his special effect! By discarding an effect monster from my hand, I can negate the effect of one of your monsters! So, I'll discard my Command Knight to negate the power of your King of Skull Servants! Straight Flush Drain! He watched as the suits of poker cards hit his King, weakening its attack power to 0 since it couldn't draw power from his Skull Servants.

Battle Phase: "Now, with your King of Skull Servants attack power at zero, this next attack will finish your life points! Royal Flush Dragon, finish off his King of Skull Servants! Royal Flush Cannon!" And like that, Arcana Knight Joker shot a blast from his sword as the shield on Timaeus's chest with the suits fired a beam that connected with it, forming one massive beam that enveloped his King.

LP: 1200
Hand: 1
Monster Zone: Royal Flush Dragon (4300/3000) in ATK mode
Graveyard: 22
-Double Summon
-Toraport
-Blade Knight
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Polymerization x2
-Dark Magician
-Flame Swordsman
-Dark Flare Knight
-Black Luster Ritual
-Black Luster Soldier
-Super Polymerization
-Dragon Master Knight
-Reinforcements of the Army
-King's Knight
-Queen's Knight
-Jack's Knight
-Command Knight
-Mirage Knight  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 am
The old man was burnt to a crisp. The seal of orichalcos closed up, and circled the man, sucking his soul into the card itself. The man then crumbled to dust, leaving only his cloak. and the Orichalcos Pendant he had in his hand the entire duel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 am
Rich threw his hand up over his face to block the blinding light as the circle closed up, encircling the duelist and absorbing his soul. Walking over, he found the pendant, now missing the glowing green stone, sitting on a pile of dust with the Seal of Orichalcos laying there, now with the man's face on it showing a look of pained fear. "Oh my..."  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 am
Simeon shook his head. It was a no brainer that someone out there had to have the Sacred Dragons. Who else was strong enough to guard the cards we were after.
Simeon let out a sigh as the minion died. He'd always hated that guy and was kind of glad he was gone.

Adrian nodded. There was no way he was going to win this duel.
(man I suck at this >.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 pm
Damion screamed in pain as his life points went down to 400. This time Damion continued to stand.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm
The cloaked minion laughed out loud as he watched Damion in pain as his life points dropped. "Face it, boy, my Machines have obliterated you. You can barely stand. Just give up. Let the Orichalcos take your soul. You'd need a miracle to defeat me now..." Little did he know that Damion would be getting some help, from a dragon named Hermos.

LP: 1900
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: Drillago (2100/1100)
Spell/Trap Zone: Solemn Wishes, Frontline Base, 1 facedown
Field Spell: Seal of Orichalcos
Graveyard: 13
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
-X-Head Cannon
-Y-Dragon Head
-Nightmare Wheel
-Zoma the Spirit
-Negate Attack
-Pot of Greed
-Monster Reborn
Removed from Play: 0  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 am
The professor Looked at Adrian. "please continue your turn" he stated.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am
"By removing the Cyber Dragon in my grave and my facedown Boar Soldier from play I special Summon Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur. I attack directly with both of my monsters." (Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur first)
(Question - did you change the card effect because the card effect says that you can negate battle damage if you have 3 delta barriers and 1 monster on your side of the field.)

lp - 3500
hand - 3
monster - Beast King Barbaros (3000/1200), Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur (3800/1200)
s/t - 1 facedown, Skill Drain, Imperial Custom
graveyard -
Disasterous Storm
Cold Wave
Fusilear the Dual Beast Dragon
Ultimate Obedient Fiend
Forbidden Chalice
rfg -
Cyber Dragon
Boar Soldier  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]