Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Classrooms]
The Incubation Facility [Open to select few](next group p29) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:26 am
((*pats Nae* I posted in the thread, but you did post to Narayan getting his egg, so it counts. *nods*))

Peri glanced at the two kids that entered. One was excited (a little too much) and the other seemed frightened. Sighing, the man glanced at his clipboard. Well, this was going to be an easy one. "Alright, just a few rules. Don't wander and don't touch anything unless I say you can. Now, follow me."

The man walked over to where two rather identical incubators were sitting side by side. Both appeared to be filled with rocks, and nothing else really. "Both Tyven and Taren have lindworms; Tyven's is the one on the right and Taren's is on the left. The eggs are in there, just blending in to their surroundings. They have to be kept rather warm as well. Any questions?" He glanced down at the two kids.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:21 pm
Tyven's face lost expression as Peri announced his rules, and she smoothly moved up to the incubators without hesitation, staring in at her egg. She could barely make it out. Slit-pupiled eyes slid over to Taren's, and she smirked a bit, flashing fang. Hers seemed bigger, and more rugged. How fitting.

But that reminded her. The mole-thing. It was bigger. She'd deal with that in a moment. Shooting the tiny Taren a look, she then blinked at Peri, voicing her main question.

"Can I touch him now?"

Yes, him. The egg.

Jem scooted over to the other two, and tapped the woman on the shoulder, grinning. She remembered her!

"Hey! Both our kiddos got a lot bigger! Time sure flies by, hmm?

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:57 am
Silen smiled, this was good, there were only three other people that seemed to be in the group and both sheand Taren knew all of them.
Peri, Nibal's father, Taren had taken quite a shine to the young tadpole when they had been a little younger hofully that would continue and it made Taren gather the courage to let go of her hand.

Then he saw the pretty purple girl. Her scales were still shinny enchanting. He flashed a smile at her the same sheepish expression as before but it quickly witerd under the looks she flashed in his direction, she was still scaary now and althrough he'd gotten a little taller she was still much taller than he was, with ling kanky limbs.

He followed her though, to the main reason he was here, the egg. His apprent new partner. He was intrigued and weary at the same time, however the pleasent heat attracted him closer, even if it was a littlle bright for his tastes heliked the warmth.

As Tyven asked her question he followed her gaze yp to Nibal's father with round hopeful eyes. If they had the same surly he'd be able to hold his too. "Can I hold mine to?" he questioned.

Silen looked over at Jem while still keeping an eye on the children and returned he grin. "Yes, I guess it does." she replied with a return grin. "she's certianly gotten tall." she said motioning to Tyven.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:31 pm
Peri grinned at the two kids and nodded. "For a little bit. We don't want them to get too cool." He reached over and fished Tyven's egg out, then handed it to her, making sure she had a good grasp on it before he did the same for Taren.  

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:17 pm
Jem, of course, didn't seem at all interested in what looked like a bumpy rock, and nodded at Silen, eyeing her child. Tyven was an attractive little jerk, and Jemi loved her so.

"Mmhmm! Taller'n her big sissy! Taren is adorable, with that smile of his."

Tyven smirked as Taren repeated her request, and accepted her egg, running scaled palms over it and leaning close to press her ear against it. Would she hear anything? What would he be like when he hatched? Speaking of which.

"What they like to eat? How big iss he goin' to get? Can I come vissit Javier anytime I want?"

Yes, she'd already named him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:58 pm
Peri grinned. "Well, they like meat like all dragons. Lindworms don't get as tall as the other dragons, but they're long. You can come back and visit whenever you'd like, just make an appointment to come in."  

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:07 pm
Next group:

Damaris
Canti
Zyanya
Valens

I'll give until the 23rd or so before posting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Zyanya was finally going to meet her dragon....egg...thing. Well nara had mad such a big deal about the dragon's she couldn't help but get excited about finally getting to meet her own.

Jay reassured her that the dragonwas going to be different from Keir. Which was a good thing. She couldn't stand the black dragon. She hurried into the hall her mother trailing behind remonising about bringin Chath here when he was younger.

Zyan or Z as she liked to be called now was edgy she wanted to meet her dragon but...yet...didn't. What if it was just like Keir? The thought was a nightmare.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:04 pm
So it would seem that it was time for their son to go and meet up with the egg that would hatch out into the dragon he would train with. And for once it would seem that LaVey didn't need to be tricked or bullied into going along with them. He seemed almost as excited as Valens did over the idea of seeing the egg, not that he was trying to let it show. Lamiah knew him far to well though.

Valens was clicking along down the hallway as they walked forward, he would rush on down to the end of the corridor, wait for them a moment before running back to them, around them, and back on his way as if he thought it would hurry them along, this was the last thing the young boy wanted to be late for.

"Come, come!" He said, ears flicking back and forth quickly.

"Awww. So cute how excited our baby is." Lamiah cooed, looking over at LaVey.

The man nodded then looked over to their son, "Slow down! I don't want you to fall." He called.

The boy flicked his ears again before nodding, waiting. The three of them were soon stepping inside to join the egg tour. Valens looked about then gave a little whinny of excitement, "Zyanya!?" He called, seeing the girl he had met while back when wandering around with his mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:37 am
Zyanya looked up from the spot she was staring at, she thought she had seen something move there and turned as she heard her named called. That voice....spotting Valens her eyes widened. It was Valens. She remembered playing tag with him when she was little. Jeeze he had grown. She offered a wave and trotted up to him, he had gotten tall too. Though with her antenna she was still taller than him.

"Hey Valens. Your here to see your dragon too?" she inquired.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:14 pm
Valens nodded excitedly, shifting back and forth on his hooves, "Yes! I can't wait to see!" He said, his long, silken tail swishing back and forth. It was freed of its normal braid but instead his mother had pinned him down long enough to instead braid his mane into lots of miny braids, "Never thought I was gonna get here, Mom wanted to do my hair all nice."

A task in and of itself as the exciteable child hadn't wanted so long to sit still.

LaVey gave a whistle, "Already abandoning us for girls, I'm impressed." He murmured.

Lamiah gave him a look.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:33 am
Jayoku having been spacing out snapped out of it and moved over to the commotion and then offered a smile. "Nice to see you again." she said with a wave to Valens anda impish smile to the parents.

"We need to get together and do that photoshoot real soon." Jay said with a nod of her head, "Or else the kids will be all grown up before we realize it."

Zyanya stood on tiptoe to get a better looks at his braided main. It did look neat but god it probably took forever to do.

"It likes real nice though." she commented and then half turned to the door that was going to lead them into the egg holding area.
"What kind of dragon do you have?" she asked thinking back to her green taht was sitting somewhere in the building.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:29 pm
Lamiah looked over to Jayoku and smiled, "Hello there." She said then turned to LaVey, "This is the lady I was telling you about, LaVey this is Jayoku. Jayoku, this is LaVey." She introduced the pair of them.

LaVey have a nod of his head, "Nice to meet you." He had a feeling that he was going to be meeting a lot of people now that they had Valens.

The dark haired woman brightened up, "Ah! Yes, we do. I am pretty sure I can wrangle my boy long enough to get him cleaned up and ready for pictures." She'd gotten him ready for today after all.

Valens' ears flicked again and he smiled brightly, "Thanks!" He said, following her gaze at her question, "They said it was Silver. Is that its type or its color though." The last part of that said in a thoughtful sort of way. His dragon was A Silver or his dragon was silver, the note was rather vague just the time of where to meet so he could see the egg.

Either way he couldn't wait!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:41 pm
Jayoku offered a hand to LaVey, a friendly gesture for sure, the smile on her face echoed the hand. Friendly.

"It is a pleasure," she replied as Lamiah introduced them she then looked to Lamiah and continued to speak.
"Well i foudn out taking their pictures costs a bit, so I decided to just have Zyanya get dressed up." she explained but she also didn't really want to dress up old fashioned like.

Zyan gave the question thought. "Well...I know my brothers dragon is a black, and he is black in color. I think it means both color and type of dragon." she said with a nod of her head. She was...pretty sure about that anyway. She could tell Valens was excited and his exictement was starting to rub off.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:49 am
LaVey looked down at the hand for a moment and then took it, shaking the lady's hand. There we go, he'd been friendly! Now Lamiah couldn't say that he was a hermit, "Indeed." He said, even smiling back some.

"We don't mind at all pitching in whatever is needed." Lamiah offered, thinking upon the cute pictures they could get of the two little ones all done up in nice clothing. She would have to wait until last minute to tell Valens thought or she doubted she would be able to get him into it. He seemed much more the tshirt and jeans sort of person that his father was now that they were away from the strict place they had been.

"Ohhh, is that how it works? So then a Silver would be silver too." He murmured, then smiled. Well it was rather odd in his mind to name something after its color but then again that fruit called orange had been done the same way, "What about you? What is your dragon gonna be, any idea?"  
[Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff