Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Ribbon Event!

Back to Guilds

White Ribbon Event is an event that has come out of the recent and horrible art theft. We will celebrate a united front against art theft. 

Reply More Contests & Games!
[Game] - Extrasensory - OVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashton Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Congrats, Liquid! 8D

POCHO. You must be Fayah for me! D: YOU MUST WIIIIIN~~ *cheers*

Pogeys rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:40 pm
GO MINI CHIRPER, ATTACK CHIBI'S FACE scream

User Image  

Pogeys

ChibiPoet generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 90!

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image
Bulbablob! Go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:41 pm
...DAMNIT, THAT WAS THE SECOND 1 I ROLLED THIS WHOLE EVENT, BOTH WITH CHIRPER

THE DICEGODS ARE DISPLEASED WITH ME :C  

Pogeys

pockychopstix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:41 pm
XD I will try Ash!! *wiggle* <3 Thanks Fayah. I hope my parents don't drive slow and make me late for my date now. *huffs* I will be mad at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm
nuuu you dont do you kadabra *luffs on* Soon I will hopefully have a nine to counter your nines cuteness!  

Liquid Kitsune

Malevolent Tactician

SilverLynx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm
"ZOMG! A PIKA BERRY! 8DDD".

Prompt 1

Quote:
Its the middle of the day and your character (trainer, rocket, researcher, etc...) has just seen a wild pokemon they they have either been, 1) trying to catch for the longest time or 2) or have been trying to gather information on for the longest time, and just as you approach the pokemon it dashes off into the bushes at a decent rate of speed.

Now hold on! Yer not gunna let that pokemon get away THAT easily, are ya?! This is your chance to chase it! ....Or you could avoid going through the thorny bushes and all that happy jazz to try and lure it out again. That works for the less ambitious types. :3 If you manage to catch it or lure it out...well....that what I wanna know. What if your character gunna do next?

Setting: The woods just outside of the city.
You may use one of your characters and one of your pokemon in the this prompt (if you have one. If not, then that's fine. :3 Make up one. As for the wild pokemon, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! don't make it a legendary or a very rare pokemon! D8 Make it reasonable!)

Lynx scrambled over the ledge, covering her Rocket Jacket in an inch of dark red clay dust. She'd seen that off-color Zigzaggoon just over here! Her first shiny pokemon capture for Team Rocket! She paused just as she pulled herself up, kneeling quietly.

There it was, hopping about near a thorn bush. She held her breath as she pulled one of her pokeballs loose from her belt. Just as the pokeball slipped from the clip, the Zigzaggoon started, dodging into the thornbush.

Lynx swore under her breath, clicking her pokeball open. Ratz the angry Pikachu appeared from it in a flash of light. She nodded at the bush. "It's in there. Go!"

The surly pikachu glared at her as if to say "yeah, I'm NOT going in there after it."

Lynx rolled her eyes, and picked up Ratz and put him on a tall rock so he had a good vantage point. "You'd better attack when I flush him out!"

Ratz seemed VERY amused by this.

Lynx circled around the thorn bush, then ran in head first, the thorns snapping and ripping around her. Her howl of pain was more than enough to drive the Zigzagoon out, but naturally, in the wrong direction. The terrified creature leaped on her face, and Lynx flailed like a drowning cat with a frightened Zigzagoon on her face.

Ratz spitefully cast Thunderbolt as soon as he saw them burst free from the bush, electrocuting both of them in a horrible explosion of thorns and fire.

Pulling the unconscious Zigzagoon from her face, Lynx dragged herself out of the bush, twitching only slightly, her face blackened with soot. Ratz was dancing happily on his rock. Rolling her eyes, Lynx used a great ball on the Zigzagoon to hold onto it so she could submit it. Ratz jumped onto her head and refused to return to his pokeball. As usual.

Stupid Pikachu.  
ChibiPoet generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image
Caterblob! You can do it!

((What a waste of a 90.. gonk ))  

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Rian-chan generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 57!

Rian-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 pm
I wanna battle with Fayah but I'm only here for a little while :/

*failed at getting firbunnythcro berry*

IMMA SNEAKIN' OVAH!  
Pogeys rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 pm
SilverLynx
"ZOMG! A PIKA BERRY! 8DDD".

Prompt 1

Quote:
Its the middle of the day and your character (trainer, rocket, researcher, etc...) has just seen a wild pokemon they they have either been, 1) trying to catch for the longest time or 2) or have been trying to gather information on for the longest time, and just as you approach the pokemon it dashes off into the bushes at a decent rate of speed.

Now hold on! Yer not gunna let that pokemon get away THAT easily, are ya?! This is your chance to chase it! ....Or you could avoid going through the thorny bushes and all that happy jazz to try and lure it out again. That works for the less ambitious types. :3 If you manage to catch it or lure it out...well....that what I wanna know. What if your character gunna do next?

Setting: The woods just outside of the city.
You may use one of your characters and one of your pokemon in the this prompt (if you have one. If not, then that's fine. :3 Make up one. As for the wild pokemon, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! don't make it a legendary or a very rare pokemon! D8 Make it reasonable!)

Lynx scrambled over the ledge, covering her Rocket Jacket in an inch of dark red clay dust. She'd seen that off-color Zigzaggoon just over here! Her first shiny pokemon capture for Team Rocket! She paused just as she pulled herself up, kneeling quietly.

There it was, hopping about near a thorn bush. She held her breath as she pulled one of her pokeballs loose from her belt. Just as the pokeball slipped from the clip, the Zigzaggoon started, dodging into the thornbush.

Lynx swore under her breath, clicking her pokeball open. Ratz the angry Pikachu appeared from it in a flash of light. She nodded at the bush. "It's in there. Go!"

The surly pikachu glared at her as if to say "yeah, I'm NOT going in there after it."

Lynx rolled her eyes, and picked up Ratz and put him on a tall rock so he had a good vantage point. "You'd better attack when I flush him out!"

Ratz seemed VERY amused by this.

Lynx circled around the thorn bush, then ran in head first, the thorns snapping and ripping around her. Her howl of pain was more than enough to drive the Zigzagoon out, but naturally, in the wrong direction. The terrified creature leaped on her face, and Lynx flailed like a drowning cat with a frightened Zigzagoon on her face.

Ratz spitefully cast Thunderbolt as soon as he saw them burst free from the bush, electrocuting both of them in a horrible explosion of thorns and fire.

Pulling the unconscious Zigzagoon from her face, Lynx dragged herself out of the bush, twitching only slightly, her face blackened with soot. Ratz was dancing happily on his rock. Rolling her eyes, Lynx used a great ball on the Zigzagoon to hold onto it so she could submit it. Ratz jumped onto her head and refused to return to his pokeball. As usual.

Stupid Pikachu.

Lynx, you need to PM that to Duelist of Pokemon I think, not post it here :3

FINE THEN
HELIUM, GO GIVE CHIBI A KISS scream

User Image

Pogeys

Pogeys

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm
ChibiPoet
User Image
Caterblob! You can do it!

((What a waste of a 90.. gonk ))

...You're not suppose to roll before me, but I'll let this slide rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm
Sorry, I waited a while but then assumed it was OK. I'll wait for the next one. 3nodding  

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Pogeys rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

Pogeys

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Wins: 2
Loses: 0

FINE THEN, TURN THIS AROUND! GOGOGO BOB

*UNLOCKS CLOSET DOOR AND HEADS TO THE BUNKER*

User Image  
ChibiPoet generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 24!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image

Pikablob! Save me! gonk  

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Pogeys rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

Pogeys

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:48 pm
PIKABLOB GOT EATEN
Wins: 2
Loses: 1

NOW GO FOR THE BRAINS FIRBUNNYTHCRO >D

User Image

More Contests & Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games