Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Organization for Roleplay and Chat!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Randomness Founded by the Restless Souls
The Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm
Sage had a blank face.Now knowing why she did this......she cared for him...."I-i didn't know....."Sage fell onto his knees.His chest burned where his curse marks were,he was becoming angry.He hated to see women cry...and because of other people.Sage clinched his hands in anger."W-w-who.....killed your family?"Sage said in an upraised tone.Anyone who heard him would know he was mad.The marks on his chest burned even more as he kept getting angrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:38 pm
*looking at him she kneeled down an hugged him gently* its pointless they erased that from my memories im lucky i remember that much. the only other thing i can remember is how much my big brother cared for me. *smiles sweetly while taking out her ocrina* he gave this to me just before he was killed he said whenever i played he would be right there listening. *tears are falling from her face as she smiles gently at sage*  

emopanda32412

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:48 am
Sage hugs her waste tightly."I'm...sorry...i don't want to see you cry...especially because of my mistakes."He sat the hugging Sam's waste tightly,relieving him of his sorrows."Okay, i won't try and kill myself anymore."Sage smiled."So what would you like to do...?"Sage questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 am
"awwww. what an Adorable sight"Zero Just pops out of no where,even though he was masked,you could think he was smiling right now.  

Zero-The-Hunter 500
Crew

Magnetic Shapeshifter

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:30 am
*rolls eyes at zero* well i guess we're going to the banquet cause im hungry. *smiles while helping sage on his feet*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:20 pm
Sage hesitates."Um....I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to eat.....p-plus where it's being held at,I'm not too welcomed there...."Sage backed away slowly,knowing what he just said was true....plus....Zero had kind of made him mad.....just popping out of no where like that...he interrupted their random moment.  

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ketsuki_THE_darkblood

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 pm
"I guess I should go find the others..." Ketsuki picks Nero up and sets him on the bed next to Hato. "Bye." She says turning to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm
"Well if you guys aren't doing anything,be right back!"Zero Leaves TheBuilding and heads to Tokyo and into an Arena(Switching into 1st person mode)
Ryoku:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Zero(holding a drink):STILL going?
Ryoku:I really need to focus my Chi. RrrrrrrAhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!
Zero:how long is it going to take? oh well see ya in a few days.
Ryoku:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
(switching to 3rd person)
Zero Came back to the building in no time flat"IM BACK!"  

Zero-The-Hunter 500
Crew

Magnetic Shapeshifter

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 pm
"Welcome back captain poofles!"Sage said sarcastically has he sat down on the couch inside the cabin.He sighed as he knew the Sam was going to leave soon enough,he knew she was just a friend and all,but she was the only one who cared for Sage so much.....Sage actually began to like her......is this the end of it.....?"Wake me up when you two get back."Sage mumbled.He curled up into a ball,removed his cloak from his head and began to sleep.His neko ears folded back as he slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 pm
*sam smiled sweetly at sage* oh no u dont. ur coming to even if i hav to drag u all the way there. *grabs him by his ear waking him up* we're all going. *takes sage by the hand and starts walking to the banquet*  

emopanda32412

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 am
Sage awoke to being dragged to the banquet.Wha....what!?!?! how am I moving?!?!?"Sage looks up at Sam."I'm.....not suposed to be going.....nooooo!"Sage whines as he is being dragged to the banquet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 am
"oh chilax dude! its not like your wanted on the 7 continents."Zero said with an emotionless face.  

Zero-The-Hunter 500
Crew

Magnetic Shapeshifter

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm
*sam luaghs then stops draging sage an helps him to his feet an takes him his hand instead* come on itll be lots of fun. *she smiles sweetly at sage*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:00 pm
Sage sighed."Fun is just an emotion in my book, and its the last thing i need to experience....."Sage stood up and hugged Sam."I'm sorry but I'm not going......and there's nothing you can do to stop me....."Sage turned around and stood there slightly trembling.  

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:03 pm
*a sad look is on her face* come on sage it wont be any fun with out u. plz come with us.  
Randomness Founded by the Restless Souls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff