Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm
Another Beautiful Day.. I guess. Sooo... Cool Statue xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:25 pm
*glances at the statue sideways and sips her Corona while looking at QSXII expressionless* Hmph....yea.....know who put in by chance?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:27 pm
Maune did it...after I trashed the place...

*Looks around the bar*

The kid's done alright..he's done all right... wouldn't you agree?

*Gives Icy a sarcastic look*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:30 pm
stare Sure, sure....I bet he got a lot of practice in, with your help no doubt.... rolleyes *finishes specials, grabs another Corona and comes from behind bar, going to her fav table and sprawling out* So, cool board. What that set you back?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:34 pm
No I just cleared some space, he put in the footwork. The board? Nice huh? I had to pull a few favors in the underbelly of the Market place but its mine now, LOL! Ahh but umm I see your "busy" so I'll just help myself, okay
* Begins to grab a bottom of spearmint schnapps*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm
*shrugs* Meh, you know where everything is.....*leans back and closes eyes, not knowing what to expect as to how he decides to "redecorate" this time*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:01 pm
Sweet!
*Grabs the bottle and summons his board. Gets on and lays back on his board and drifts aimlessly around the bar while enjoying some schnapps.*

You know this bar could use a few more windows xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:24 pm
*walks through the front door and yawns, hunched over and shuffling his way to the espresso machine when he bumps into the statue* eh? oh... uh... sorry Katana... didn't see you there.

*moves over a little and continues on his path to the espresso machine. Once he has his steamer, he digs out his silver flask and pours a little brown liquid from it into his steamer and wipes the spout with a napkin before replacing the cap and putting it back into his coat. He then takes a seat and stirs his steamer... finally looking up and seeing the statue in its entirety*

*takes off his glasses, rubs his eyes, and looks again*

*eye twitch* th....that.... that... is.... *nosebleed*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:18 pm
*walks in, taking in the beauty of the statue, and goes to the bar. Upon rounding the statue, Icy sees TES sitting at the bar, staring at the statue with his nose bleeding* gonk Not again! scream TES! SNAP OUT OF IT!*goes behind bar, grabbing rags and water and ice, coming back around to TES and fixing his "leaking" problem*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 pm
.... s... sorry Ice. *tilts his head back and holds the rag under his nose* It's... it's just.... I mean... you don't see that kind of thing every day sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 pm
*shakes head and smiles* So I take it you like it, huh? *gingerly applies ice pack to the bridge of TESs nose and places his free hand on it so she can get a bottle of seltzer and clean the front of his tux* If you keep this up, you're gonna have one heck of dry cleaners bill! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:40 pm
I already do sweatdrop Amongst the nosebleeds, caramel, and stew, you'd think I would give up on on the formal attire and just wear raggedy clothes that I could simply dispose of instead of trying to clean.

But a dark elf in rags is practically unheard of. I'd be a laughing stock back "home" gonk Besides... I look damn good in this stuff
cool  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:41 pm
TES are you bleeding all over the place again? stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:46 pm
*jumps slightly at the sound of Psyzapp*

n-n-n-no, ma'am... miss.... lady... *cough* I'm just... uh... admiring the skylight? *nervous laugh*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:55 pm
*snickers at TES and makes Psyzapp a Sweet Brandy Manhattan w/two cherries and TES a Roy Rogers and a Shirley Temple(both with no caffeine....Aya! rolleyes ) and sets them on the bar* Here you go Psy and TES pick whichever one you want....*grabs a Corona and comes back around to change TESs towel out*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games