Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image "I think we should. I need to clean the couch tomorrow. Hopefully before work." he snuggled in to the other, "And laundry. And I need a bath. And you need a bath." he sighed, "Why are we so messy when we do it, Daren? If it wasn't so fun I'd stop it all together."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 pm
User ImageTim was starting to think bout cleaning again, "we get messy because we enjoy ourselves, and there is nothing wrong with that." he turned so his legs were over the edge of the couch, Tim sill on his lap. "and that's what matters. don't worry about cleaning up, i'll do it since i have all day tomorrow." he stood up, his hands holding Tim around his waist, wrapping his legs around to keep him in place, "i am the house wife, after all." he carried Tim like that back to the bedroom and lowered them both onto the bed, himself on Top. "perfect positioning, no?" he asked softly as he shifted his body, teasing them both with the slow motion.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 am
User Image "I certainly hope we enjoyed ourselves or I'd wonder what just happened." he joked, wrapping his legs around Daren under the other's command. "That's right. You are." he chuckled, "I'll buy you an apron for Christmas that says so." and cuddled the other, resting his chin on the broad shoulder with a smile. "You make a lovely wife." and looked, feeling the cushion of the mattress before giving a low groan. "Are we going to have a round four, then? or should I hide under the blankets in an attempt to sleep?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:18 am
User Image"Sleep's overrated," Daren whispered as he moved to the spots that were still red from his earlier attentions. he knew just where to hit to make Tim writhe, "so sensitive-" he sighed happily as he knelt at Tim's feet, smiling wickedly, "but i thought of something i didn't do earlier. shame on my, i must fix that at once." he kissed Tim in the most intimate way, beginning round four, which lead to round five and finally they collapsed, sweety and fully exhausted after round six. "mmm," Daren sighed, pulling Tim tighter against him, "you drive me to insanity." he kissed the back of Tim's neck and burrowed his nose into his hair, "just wait until you christmas eve. there'll be no sleep for either of us, i can promise you that."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:38 am
User Image Tim wasn't sure how Daren was so good at it, but what he was doing made the redhead give sweet moans, making his body squirm. It was when he went lower did Tim's body arch, toes curling as the gasp that left quickly turned in to a very pleased mewl. That led to a very quick round four, and then a 'payback' round five for Tim, and then round six was the pale one being nothing more than a jumbled pile of pleased nerves.

He felt like putty when it was all over, melting in to the bed as harsh breaths left his chest. The kisses didn't stop the whimpers that left him, "I can barely wait." he exhaled, pressing himself close to the other, not caring that both of them were covered in mess. "If I end up sleeping I'll be disappointed." oh he was still trembling with that last round, body practically shooting happy feelings in random directions.

He was going to sleep well tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:53 am
User ImageDaren smirked, "it's a date." he made sure the alarm was set before pulling the blankets over the two of them and settling in, "goodnight, love." it didn't take long for him to pass out, his body too exhausted to dream. he woke up ten minutes before the alarm, awake and ready for the day. he stayed where he was, though. just because he was awake, didn't mean he was ready to get out of bed. he'd stay here until Tim woke up and they could take a shower together. maybe even have a little play under the hot spray as well. Daren was happy. he felt needed and useful. even if he hadn't loved Tim as much as he did, he would have been happy. so long as Tim was happy and sated, that was all Daren needed.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image Tim was asleep as the blanket was lifted over him, smiling and sighing softly at the warmth. He had a dreamless sleep, which was good, he needed all the sleep he could get. He barely even stiired during the night, but as soon as that alarm went off he sighed, reaching out to turn it off. Good morning. He reached for his glasses, feeling around the table before looking and smiling. They were in the living room. Looking at Daren he gently kissed him, "Good morning." he murmured, "Sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:10 pm
User ImageDaren grinned as he was kissed, "i slept amazingly, thank you. and you?" he ran his hand through Tim's hair and sighed, "we need to get up, don't we? i don't wanna." but they had to, he didn't want Tim to be late for work. "alright, quick shower, followed by groping and then breakfast, deal?" he asked, grinning at Tim to show he was half teasing.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image "I slept great." he said with a grin, but sighed with him and nodded. "Yes we do. I can't be late." And sat up, feeling the dry mess on him as Daren spoke. "Only if I'm doing the groping." he teased back, standing and swaying his hips a bit just to mess with him before entering the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:46 pm
User ImageDaren wiggled his eyebrows, "mutual groping," he promised as he stood up and followed after Tim. he waited until they were in the water before he pinned Tim to the wall, kissing him. "definitely going to be mutual-" they finished and he washed Tim, scrubbing him gently but making sure it was a thorough washing as well. "will you wash my back for me?" he asked once he was done, giving Tim a chance to do something for him as well.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image Tim laughed, turning on the water and getting in, letting himself be pinned and kissed back. He loved mutual, and it was a very quick mutual groping before he let Daren wash him, trying to memorize the pressure and the feel, this way he could wash himself. But when he rinsed off he took Daren's wash cloth, lathering it up and washing him. He gave the man an, extra, cleaning, making sure Daren was satisfied with his cleanliness before letting him rinse of. "All done?" He asked once the water was turned off, kissing him once more. "Now let me dry off and go to work. I can't be late like yesterday." he hummed, running the towel over his body.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:27 pm
User ImageDaren nodded and wrapped a towel around himself, "i'll make a quick breakfast." he kissed Tim as he walked past and head to the kitchen, putting together a breakfast sandwich that Tim could eat on the way. "i won't be able to drive you like this, so have a good day and see you tonight." he said as he handed it over when Tim came out. "i'll make sure to clean everything up, so just focus on work, ok?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image Tim got dressed, ironing his suit out quickly before putting it on, deciding to go with a blue tie today, smiling since it was similar to Daren's eyes. Then his shoes, wallet, phone. He waked out to the kitchen, taking the breakfast. "All right. Don't overwork yourself." He kissed his lover before heading out and down the stairs to his favorite little car. Turn it on and drive out, shoving the food in his mouth.

Funny how when you're in a rush traffic picks up. Tim did everything in his power not to speed, practically having a heart attack by the time he got to work, shoving the last of his breakfast in to his mouth and taking the elevator up. And back to his cubicle he went, looking at the stack of papers that piled up and sat down, having to work through them. Andy wasn't there but his stuff was, no doubt somewhere else away from Tim's wrath.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:49 pm
User ImageDaren dried off the rest of the way and dressed before he got to work. the sheets went into the wash, the dishwasher was run and he spent a little over an hour on the couch, making sure he got everything. they hadn't made that big of a mess, but he didn't want Tim to worry about it when he got home. he finished it off with fabris and nodded to himself. "That's as good as it's going to get." he gave everything a wipe down before sitting and looking at the clock. "it's only noon-" he groaned, leaning his head back. "i should have taken my time-" Apple jumped onto his lap and he pet her for as long as she would let him, using her soft purrs to sooth his boredom. finally he decided to go down and work out until Tim got home. he put dinner in the crock pot, changed, and head down, humming softly to himself. he was planning to work until he puked and then keep working. he would get his body back, no matter what it took.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:30 am
User Image Tim's day started off good. It started off very good, he was working hard, he was getting a lot done, no one was bugging him,

and then the system crashed.

He stared at his screen before other people started questioning. Had the whole floor gone out? Someone called IT and yes something had happened no they didn't know what it was. So they all chatted around, TIm being reacquainted with everyone. But they were cautious, and he knew why.

The murder. Daren. Andrew stabbed.

No one was asking about it, but he could sense it was on everyone's mind.

Then someone spoke out about it. It was a polite question, how was Tim doing after all of it, and he smiled and said he was fine, Daren was fine. And then another coworker joined in, asking how prison treated Daren. It wasn't good to him, no. but the questions were getting worse, it was making everyone and Tim uncomfortable. And then they got rude, people were silent as Tim quickly tried to defend his boyfriend.

He made a joke and Tim was quick to clench his fists, quickly and loudly stating that no, Daren did not deserve what happened in prison.

"Well don't be so sensitive about it," the other said, "I'm just saying what we're all thinking. He could be another Andrew."

"He isn't! I'm offended you would even consider comparing him to that man!"

"Comparing Daren to Andrew or Andrew to Daren?"

it took only a few more 'playful' sentences before Tim lept up, ready to fight. And fight they did. It was Andy who separated them, holding his friend back as someone held the other man back.

"Just chill." Andy said, "No one's supposed to know the truth." he whispered, "Chill, Tim." and sat him down, cleaning up his face. Luckily the system came back up soon after and Tim worked the rest of the day in annoyance, driving home and heading up, flopping on the couch when he entered. "I quit."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff