Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:26 pm
Tha Chica Lana
eek Is Camp Pendleton near the fires???
nah ...its an hour north....Ocean Side is the City thats right next to pendelton....Camp Pendelton by the way is HUUUUUGE! so there is nothing to worry about if the fires where there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:48 pm
I'm sitting here with my daughter Tori watching the Fox and the Hound balling my eyes out like a baby....I forgot how sad this movie makes me. There are like three scenes that make me cry....and then of course my daughter asking me how come this and how come that hehehehe.*wipes tears* hehehe Gawd I'm silly.  

JoeEuphonium

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:01 pm
JoeEuphonium
I'm sitting here with my daughter Tori watching the Fox and the Hound balling my eyes out like a baby....I forgot how sad this movie makes me. There are like three scenes that make me cry....and then of course my daughter asking me how come this and how come that hehehehe.*wipes tears* hehehe Gawd I'm silly.

*hugs* yes.. yes you are Joe... but if it makes you feel any better I hate watching bambi..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:18 pm
ErinsChaos
JoeEuphonium

*hugs* yes.. yes you are Joe... but if it makes you feel any better I hate watching bambi..
hehehe yeah and as a father...Bambi two kills me also! we moved on to Lady and the tramp and this one doesn't make me cry thankfully.  

JoeEuphonium

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:28 pm
JoeEuphonium
hehehe yeah and as a father...Bambi two kills me also! we moved on to Lady and the tramp and this one doesn't make me cry thankfully.

hehehe I too am a fan of lady and the tramp myself... ever seen Monsters INC.? BOO!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:34 pm
ErinsChaos
JoeEuphonium

hehehe I too am a fan of lady and the tramp myself... ever seen Monsters INC.? BOO!!!
hehehe of course! you cant name a disney movie or a dreamworks kid movie that i havent seen lol! unless they are new hehehe then no! lol cause my kids are theater ready yet lol!  

JoeEuphonium

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:51 pm
JoeEuphonium

hehehe of course! you cant name a disney movie or a dreamworks kid movie that i havent seen lol! unless they are new hehehe then no! lol cause my kids are theater ready yet lol!

YAY someone else who understands the concept that if it came out in the past five years I haven't seen it!! The wonderful hidden truths of parenting..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:56 pm
ErinsChaos
JoeEuphonium

YAY someone else who understands the concept that if it came out in the past five years I haven't seen it!! The wonderful hidden truths of parenting..

LOL what? Haven't you heard of DVD's ? But I do know what you mean about not being able to go to the theater.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Camwen
ErinsChaos
JoeEuphonium

LOL what? Haven't you heard of DVD's ? But I do know what you mean about not being able to go to the theater.

hehehe yeah I ususally download hehehehe! so the last five years thing isn't me hehehehe! *huggles* but I still love ya Erin hehehe! And next time I'm in the area I'll take you out to dinner and a movie just cause! hehehehe.
Yeah we use to go when they were small like. 1 year old...cause theyd fall asleep in the movie..but now they are to old and to antsy hehehehe. Sometimes they sit through it but movies are just tooo expensive to take that sort of gamble hehehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:05 pm
JoeEuphonium
Tha Chica Lana
eek Is Camp Pendleton near the fires???
nah ...its an hour north....Ocean Side is the City thats right next to pendelton....Camp Pendelton by the way is HUUUUUGE! so there is nothing to worry about if the fires where there.

ok...I don't know anything about the camp so redface I was a little worried...  

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:15 pm
First of all...dont worry ... he's a Marine. And they would evacuate them if the fires were a real threat at all. Semper Fi! (Marine Corp Motto...Semper Fideles....Always Faithful!)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:22 pm
I can't help it!! gonk my mother worries all the time so I guess I picked up the habit  

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Tha Chica Lana
I can't help it!! gonk my mother worries all the time so I guess I picked up the habit
*smiles and huggles* well lets just be thankful he is in the states then.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:30 pm
I'm closer to the fires than Pendleton.
I'll burn up first! burning_eyes  

kool ken

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:45 pm
kool ken
I'm closer to the fires than Pendleton.
I'll burn up first! burning_eyes

noooo...you can't burn Ken..you see like those coal walkers all you gotta do is run real fast mrgreen  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games