Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokémon Legends: Liberation (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avalite

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 pm
Henrietta stepped from the doorway, closing the door behind herself. She then turned and looked around the room. It was huge! She'd take a few steps until she was more visible, still standing awkwardly there. She gave Salieri a light wave before seating herself on one of the water beds.

"Eep!" She looked at it as she moved awkwardly on it, or rather, the bed moved awkwardly underneath her. "Wh-what is this?"

((My hotel room in Vegas has mattresses made of ******** stone. I dove onto my bed and promptly fell off it was so horrible. My Dad has a water bed, though. We weren't allowed to jump on it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 pm
Eunmi flopped onto the water bed Sal was on and looked up at her.

"Hey, you were talking to Moze?" she asked. "So it turns out I do know you."

Eunmi's imagination + hack memory:

Moze: *saves her life*
Salieri: Eunmi! You need to learn to Kung Fu!
Eunmi: I WILL LEARN TO FIGHT AND ONE DAY WE SHALL BATTLE.
Salieri: YES, ONE DAY WE'LL SEE WHO IS STRONGER.

What really happened:

Eunmi: You'll teach me Kung Fu when I see you again right?
Salieri: Yeah, sure.

Eunmi looked up at her, expecting a dramatic reaction.

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 am
((That Moze, always coming and going.))

Hitmonlee looked over, peeking open one eye to inspect the battle girl. He closed it again and said, [All humans look the same.]

"-no, not just some- all of it. Like, everything you got. And- yeah, one of each. Okay, thanks, bye," Wayne said before hanging up the phone, announcing, "Alright, they're gonna be a couple of minutes. I ordered all the ice cream they had, by the way. Trust me, it's not gonna seem like enough. Oh, and I got one pizza of each kind of topping they did since I didn't know what everybody liked."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 am
((Wayne, hidden play boy.))  

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 am
Melty would ease up toward Petilil. [Hey there, you,] he said. He wasn't so much attracted to the urge to make her on fire anymore, now he was attracted to her power. More then that, the power they held together.

[What do you say we blow this joint and torch some Tympole?]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 am
((Wayne's got all the chicks up in his crib cool ))

Salieri turned to Eunmi, flicking her hair back out of her face with her hand. "Bingo," she answered smugly, unaware that it was the exact same word Moze had used to respond to Eunmi's memory recall. "I had a feeling you were that girl outside of Saffron City, how could I forget that Grandma impression?" She grinned. "Small world, huh?"

Then she turned back to Hitmonlee in time to get his response. "I knew it!" she exclaimed, assuming that he said yes or something like that. By now, Chen Zhen and Liuye Dao had the DVD set up and ready to go. The Pawniard walked up to the bed, eyed it for a moment, then reluctantly sat down on the floor. He didn't want to accidentally stab it open.

Chen Zhen retracted his Vine Whips and sat on the bed beside Wukong.[...so, I, uh, saw you and Salem talking today,] he muttered to the Monferno. [What were you guy talkin' about?]

Wukong shrugged. [I don't remember,] he gruffly answered, not really paying attention. Chen Zhen crossed his arms and sighed. He wasn't going to get anything out of this guy.

The door to the room burst open again, this time with a shove of a hand. "Oy, I guess I found the right room! Can you believe I was just three rooms down from you guys this whole time? Zeraaaa~shashasha!"

Moze took a step into the room, his choppy hair looking messy and his robes appearing disheveled. He gave the group a wave. "WL, this is an impressive room you've got here! I bet the acoustics are brilliant!"  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Avalite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 am
Moze's entrance caused Henrietta to jump up to her feet and tense up. Salieri, Wayne, Eunmi, she could be awkwardly comfortable about. Moze? He was too bright, Henrietta thought. So, she looked around for something to look at, while imagining herself very small. So small Moze wouldn't see her, wouldn't pay that energetic amount of attention to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:22 am
((Damn righ-- oh. A bishonen appeared.))

[Umm, I don't really... erm,] Petilil said slowly, shying away from Melty. Even though they'd battled together as partners, he was still a little scary. Maybe it was the flame on his head, or the lust for destruction and carnage that oozed from his every breath.

[I want to stay here,] she said, [because it's late... and things...]

---

Dude barging in through the door probably should've been more shocking than it was. But Wayne didn't have much time to jump when he was so stunned into silence.

"Wait a minute," his face changed from puzzled to enlightened, "I know that laugh!"

He pointed a finger towards Moze, "You must be Blackbird's grandson or something! Hell yeah we got acoustics!"

Wayne probably should've paid more attention to the tournament.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 am
((A wild bishonen appeared. Bishonen's Swoon ability activated! Eunmi became confused! Salieri used Inappropriate-to-hit-on-my-friends! Wayne's luck increased!

Henrietta loafed around.))

"Yeah, seems like it. So many pokemon," Eunmi said, realizing that this wasn't just a people party now. She was hesitant - not because she was embarrassed about being a novice trainer, but because Wayne said he ordered a lot of ice cream. She decided to take the risk, hoping D-Vee wouldn't end up eating it all as she let him out of his ball. She also let out Mochi and Dali.

"So Moze, you talked like you knew Henrietta earlier too," Eunmi said, sitting up, glancing over at the shy girl. "Was it a fateful encounter from her childhood too?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 am
Luka walked in through the door, rather happily, as if nothing was wrong. He walked into the living room and saw his mother sat down looking incredibly unimpressed at her Xtransceiver.

"And what are these, young man?"

"What are what, Mum?"

"So whose the mystery girl that you were just 'mot-mot-mot'ing out?"

Luka's eyes widened in horror. "Mystery girl? 'Mot'? Mum I haven't got a clue what you're talking about."

"Oh really. Well, these texts say otherwise." She showed Luka her Xtransceiver.

Natalie: Oh, you hunk of man-meat you. Stick it right in.
Luka: Do you want me to 'mot' you out first?
Natalie: Oh go on then you dirty boy.
Luka: 'Mot-mot-mot-mot-mot'
Natalie: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Luka: I'm going in now.
Natalie: Oh that feels so good. Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH.

Luka looked at her confusedly, "I've never met anyone called Natalie before and.... when were these texts sent?"

"About half an hour ago."

"But... I was walking home from the train yard in the past half hour. I didn't even touch my Xtranceiver apart from to check this one text that I received randomly from some guy called 'WL' even though I wasn't on the recipients list."

"Oh really?"

"And.... if I was going to do that, don't you think I'd make sure I wasn't sending it to my mother. Hello, College Graduate here."

Zelda's eyes narrowed. "Are you 100% sure you never sent these messages?"

"Absolutely."

"And you received a text that wasn't sent to you earlier?"

"Yeah."

"Fine. I'll believe you this once. But don't do it again. I don't need to read your personal life."

"Thanks for believing me."

"I nearly didn't. But, you've never lied to me before. After all, you don't have a bad bone in your body. Come here." She pulled him in for a hug and then Zelda went off to get herself ready to do something, probably some ironing and Luka went to his room and thought about the weird Xtranceiver hacking. Whoever had done that was an a*****e. Fact.  

XGamerRichy

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 am
((Being a college graduate doesn't mean you're intelligent. I know several people who graduated college/university and they're as thick as pig s**t. Thicker, actually. Like, this one guy, I can't even go near without thinking "Holy s**t, how can this blithering moron even live while being so stupid?"

I guess that's not a good enough example. Okay. Same guy: I had to stop him from putting an iron against his face when he tried seeing if it was up to temperature yet.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 am
((I'm talking College as in American College since the RP is majoritarily American. So, he's finished the work that 21 year olds are doing and he's only 17. Then again, Helena is much smarter. She's done that and she's only 14. XD But, yeah. Luka hasn't come across the people who are too dumb to live yet. XD))  

XGamerRichy

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 am
((Wait til he meets Jump. Mot mot mot mot))

Moze forgot that Wayne probably didn't see his disguise get blasted off by Salieri in the tournament. "I, uh-" He decided it'd be less confusing to just go along with it, at least for now. "Yep, that's me. Totally. Nice to meet ya!"

He started to walk over to the beds and stood behind Eunmi, leaning against his walking stick. "Nah, we just met briefly yesterday when she was drunk. I'm glad I'm getting to meet See-Sal friends-are those water beds?"

Salieri, who was taking a cue from Wayne and making snow angel motions on her bed, sat up and nodded. "You better believe it, bro."

Without further notice, Moze jumped up and landed onto Salieri's bed, upsetting the balance momentarily before it settled again. In the process, Sal's Eevee was launched into the air and landed safely on her feet right in front of D-Vee.

[Hey, I remember you! Did you hear that there's gonna be ice cream?]

Chen Zhen's jaw dropped as Salem began to chat with D-Vee. Wukong, who saw the whole thing, snickered. [Oh now I see what's going on.]
[What? Whatdoyousee?] Chen Zhen blurted out nervously.
[You've got the hots for Salem.]
[Wha? No, I, I...] Chen Zhen's tongue was tied. Wukong leaned forward on the bed, tapping Liuye's shoulder.
[Does the chimp have the hots for Salem?]
Liuye nodded.
[Gotcha.]

Chen Zhen buried his face into his hands, his face too red with embarrassment for him to show it to anyone else.

"Moze, what were you doing in the hotel before?" Salieri asked. Moze suddenly froze up.
"I...well you see...errr..."

~~~~

[Three minutes ago]

"Oh, no way!"
"What?
"See-Sal, I'll get right back to you, I gotta go!"

Moze turned off the xtransceiver on his wrist. The light of the screen turned off, and the room became pitch black once more. "Sorry, I have to go. My sister has something she has to show me."

"You have a sister?" came a female voice.
"Yeah, Sasha. She's great, I hope you meet her one day," he said to her while getting off the bed and rummaging around for the light switch.
"You sound like such a good older brother. You're just too cute."
"Aw shucks Renee, you're gonna make me blush."

The lights went on, and the room lit up. Moze somehow already had his pants back on and was beginning to toss on his sage robes quickly. "Do you have to go so soon?" came a third female voice from the bed.

"Sorry Sara, I can't leave my sister hanging...hey, where's Katie?"
"Still under here!" came a voice from under the bed. "Does this mean we tried this out for nothing? I didn't even get a turn on the bed!"

Moze leaned down so he could see under the bed. "My bad, Katie. But hey, you guys are all troopers for trying this. Kinda kinky, but it works." He sounded like a teacher praising his students for a good job at the end of class. "I personally liked the thing with the sponges, that felt all tickly? That was great. Good job under there, Katie. You really brought it all together."

"That was my favorite part too!" cooed Sasha as Moze picked up his walking stick and violin and made his way to the door.

"Err, sorry this is so sudden. Hey, hit me up whenever. The open road might bring me back here someday!"

The girls all said bye and Moze exited the hotel room.

~~~~

"I...uh...are these water beds?"
"You already asked-"
"Boy are water beds great!" Moze flopped onto his back, sighing happily and looking up at the ceiling. "See-Sal, what movie are you in? Oh, is it a comedy? I feel like watching a comedy."

"No, no, it's a montage!" she corrected. "Hey, are you guys all ready to watch this? Or should we wait for room service?" She was anxious to see how the montage played out, and so was Wukong. He felt that he got featured prominently in it. His first big role.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 am
((I'm so tired everything should die. By head exploding execution.))

Henrietta noted Moze's attention shift toward his sister. The three of them were between two water beds, Henrietta was at one, where was Wayne? Henrietta, with the intention of feeling less 'standing here being all weird', made her way closer to the crowd in small, stealth like steps, like she didn't want to be caught doing it.

Then, eventually, she'd seat herself on the bed Eunmi had laid on.

Melty, meanwhile, was depressed. Seems he would have no partner in extinction confirmation today.  

Avalite

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:36 pm
During the evening, the only light in the Pinwheel Forest came from the moon and the stars. Even with that, the forest floor remained dark because of the canopy. Tonight however, there was a small light coming from a paper lantern atop a tree stump Sitting in front of the stump on the ground was N across from his Zorua.

"Have you ever heard of Virizion?" N asked Zero. The Zorua looked up from her dinner –assorted berries on top of a large leaf- and perked up her ears.

[What’s that?] she asked with a mouthful of food.

“There exists a legend about three pokemon that have existed for a long time, protecting pokemon from humans,” He paused to take a berry off of his own leaf plate. “It’s only a rumor of course, but some say that one of them, Virizion, resides in this forest.”

[A Legendary pokemon? Aren’t those all just myths?]

N shook his head as he finished swallowing his food. “The thing about myths is that there’s always a percentage of truth to them. While those pokemon might fade into obscurity over time, I believe that they are still out there somewhere.” He chuckled lightly. “I wouldn’t be on this journey with you if I didn’t believe it.”

Zero stood up, her leaf plate now devoid of food. [So why are you telling me this? I thought we were going to train more, not tell stories.]

“Because while we’re training, we need to make sure that we do not disturb the forest or the pokemon in it.” N stood up and grabbed the paper lantern. He held it in front of his face, and in the darkness his facial features were eerily illuminated. It made his expressionless appearance unnerving.

“And if we don’t watch our step, we might incur the wrath of Virizion. And it will be very, very angry.”

He blew out the light.  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games