Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taydom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:43 pm
Ah, I am so bored and tired. It's only like 10pm on a Sunday night... This is random..... cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:25 pm
I am so bored right now...soooo very bored!  

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:49 pm
    × im not bored... but im super lazy and i cant afford to be one... DX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:05 am
Goodnight ladies
Goodnight ladies
Goodnight ladies
We're going to leave us now . . .  

kool ken

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:26 am
Goodnight Ken

I was feeling bored and blue then I went shopping and bought a new outfit, now I'm punk kitty woot!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:44 am
Retail therapy! blaugh
It looks hot! wink  

kool ken

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:56 am
lol thanks, retail therapy's good for what ails ya ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:46 am
Good morning all, {because it's morning here, 7:46am} Hehe.....

Taydom

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:50 am
Taydom

Good Morning! Taydom and how are you this lovely day? blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:56 am
Tha Chica Lana
Taydom

Good Morning! Taydom and how are you this lovely day? blaugh

Not bad so far. lol. I'm on my third cup of coffee! How r u?

Taydom

Virgin_Stitch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:57 am
Rajeshri Anjal
Goodnight Ken

I was feeling bored and blue then I went shopping and bought a new outfit, now I'm punk kitty woot!

Nice avi - good colors!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:31 am
So how is everyone this morning? Love the punk kitty avi by the way.. And I love Retail shopping.. at least here on gaia... irl it annoys me cause nothing ever fits or I can't afford it... *tears* But anywho.. before I go all depressy again... I've got about an hour to kill before my ruggy-rat gets off the bus.. so.. what's up?  

ErinsChaos

Nochdguir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:12 am
*wolf whistles at chaos* wowza wowza wowza i like the new look for your avi sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop .. me thinks i need to go and alter my avi a bit ot balence yours out.... *sprints off to indulge in some gaia shopping*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:43 am
Camwen
pretty leela
yey somebody's here!^^ and she's a mod too! can i ask a favor? i just think this is a good cause, though it's quite simple. can we have a post here in the main forum regarding the avi arena? i want to ask the guild to support

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=1923&key=56rgz6

maybe just take a look... they were my sentiments exactly and i was just thankful that somebody like her (she previously won 1st place) said them.^^ especially because i was planning to enter the arena but at the same time dreading that people there are going to eat me alive...

the reason why i'm asking to place it in the main forum is because time's running out. it can be deleted as soon as the contest ends, if you want. thank you so much in advance guys!^^

Thanks for pointing that one out. It's true i see a lot of really cruel comments in the arena.

yeah, i really see a lot of mean ones, and even just plain curses as comments...  

pretty leela

pretty leela

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:50 am
ErinsChaos
pretty leela
yey somebody's here!^^ and she's a mod too! can i ask a favor? i just think this is a good cause, though it's quite simple. can we have a post here in the main forum regarding the avi arena? i want to ask the guild to support

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=1923&key=56rgz6

maybe just take a look... they were my sentiments exactly and i was just thankful that somebody like her (she previously won 1st place) said them.^^ especially because i was planning to enter the arena but at the same time dreading that people there are going to eat me alive...

the reason why i'm asking to place it in the main forum is because time's running out. it can be deleted as soon as the contest ends, if you want. thank you so much in advance guys!^^

I love it! voted 10 on it and commented.. I do hope she wins.. or that she at least gets the message out there...

well she didn't win (though i sincerely hoped she would) but she ranked 196 at least. she said it meant a lot, and that she received a lot of pms commending her for it. she thanks us all for supproting her cause.^^  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games