Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:35 pm
ErinsChaos
Camwen
I'm having a nice low key evening - watching it rain outside. smile

It rained here last evening... Kind of wish it was still raining .. maybe there wouldn't be so many people outside making a racket.. and making my head hurt.. I've been contemplating practicing my knife throwing capabilities...

Will we be needing bail money for you later? rofl domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:53 pm
Camwen
ErinsChaos
Camwen
I'm having a nice low key evening - watching it rain outside. smile

It rained here last evening... Kind of wish it was still raining .. maybe there wouldn't be so many people outside making a racket.. and making my head hurt.. I've been contemplating practicing my knife throwing capabilities...

Will we be needing bail money for you later? rofl domokun

It is quite capable.. though the noisy peoples are now gone... stare  

ErinsChaos

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:54 pm
lol...I'm in one of those moods where I want to go out...I don't care where as long as its not inside...I'm going stir crazy! The only thing is if my brothers don't go with me I can't go....that sucks really big I can't go out alone! gonk only with some guy, either a relative or a boyfriend or male friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:31 pm
Tha Chica Lana
lol...I'm in one of those moods where I want to go out...I don't care where as long as its not inside...I'm going stir crazy! The only thing is if my brothers don't go with me I can't go....that sucks really big I can't go out alone! gonk only with some guy, either a relative or a boyfriend or male friend.

That does kind of suck.. but better safe that sorry I imagine.. Is that just a family rule or society? (forgive me I've forgotten where you live lol..)  

ErinsChaos

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:06 am
ErinsChaos
Tha Chica Lana

That does kind of suck.. but better safe that sorry I imagine.. Is that just a family rule or society? (forgive me I've forgotten where you live lol..)

A family rule sad I have the sad fate of attracting weirdos...the kind who stalks crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:37 am
Tha Chica Lana
ErinsChaos
Tha Chica Lana

A family rule sad I have the sad fate of attracting weirdos...the kind who stalks crying

oh that's just too bad... crying  

pretty leela

thistle7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:43 am
Good morning everyone!

Ahh, the joy of parenthood, and children that wake you up at 6:20 a.m. on a weekend.... just because they LOVE you! heart

Hmm.. theair is full of sirens this morning. That's not usually a good sign, after a saturday night.

You ladies of regularity here in AGA that I do not know yet seem like really cool chicks, so nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 am
pretty leela
Tha Chica Lana
ErinsChaos
Tha Chica Lana

I know and I hate it hate it HATE IT!!! I throw a very nice hissy fit lol  

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 am
Tha Chica Lana
pretty leela
Tha Chica Lana
ErinsChaos
Tha Chica Lana

I know and I hate it hate it HATE IT!!! I throw a very nice hissy fit lol

lol yes - very good technique wink rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:38 pm
chatter chatter... i'm getting sleepy and no one else has looged in... it can get really quiet here at times...  

pretty leela

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:03 pm
An unfortunate side affect of having a guild made up of so many different localities.. but even if we were all in the same time zone many of us also work odd hours or have kids that run our lives lol so yeah.. getting us all in here at any one given time is usually near impossible.

I don't usually attempt to chat with people when I'm on.. the likely hood that I'll actually catch someone else online at the same time as me is rather unlikely so I just respond to the most amusing comments or my fav. threads and keep posting or playing games till someone else appears...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:41 pm
yey somebody's here!^^ and she's a mod too! can i ask a favor? i just think this is a good cause, though it's quite simple. can we have a post here in the main forum regarding the avi arena? i want to ask the guild to support

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=1923&key=56rgz6

maybe just take a look... they were my sentiments exactly and i was just thankful that somebody like her (she previously won 1st place) said them.^^ especially because i was planning to enter the arena but at the same time dreading that people there are going to eat me alive...

the reason why i'm asking to place it in the main forum is because time's running out. it can be deleted as soon as the contest ends, if you want. thank you so much in advance guys!^^  

pretty leela

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:40 pm
pretty leela
yey somebody's here!^^ and she's a mod too! can i ask a favor? i just think this is a good cause, though it's quite simple. can we have a post here in the main forum regarding the avi arena? i want to ask the guild to support

maybe just take a look... they were my sentiments exactly and i was just thankful that somebody like her (she previously won 1st place) said them.^^ especially because i was planning to enter the arena but at the same time dreading that people there are going to eat me alive...

the reason why i'm asking to place it in the main forum is because time's running out. it can be deleted as soon as the contest ends, if you want. thank you so much in advance guys!^^

Thanks for pointing that one out. It's true i see a lot of really cruel comments in the arena.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:19 pm
pretty leela

I love it! voted 10 on it and commented.. I do hope she wins.. or that she at least gets the message out there...  

ErinsChaos

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:02 pm
It was very nice and I totally agree with the message, I mean just because you don't like someone's avi doesn't mean you have to be mean to them...I myself try not to be mean unless I have to, my friends always tell me I'm too soft until I get really annoyed then they say I'm evil rolleyes whatever  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games