Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Two Kingdoms, Four loves. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will die?
  What?! Someone is going to die?!
  Amaya
  Dariya
  Roran
  Vivian
  Xander
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:18 pm
"I'm sorry but desperate times call for desperate measures..." Amaya laughed nervously. "You know it was my duty to protect the people of Keros. In that moment, I was protecting Erika...." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:30 pm
"You need to protect yourself and let the less important royals handle things like that" she said. "You're queen even by not being selfish that can be traced as selfish" she said, "and beside's....you had us worried" she added  

Eternal Nemesis

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:28 pm
"You know that no matter what, I will always protect you as your sister. Just like I would for Erika and Vivian. But will also always protect you as your queen." Amaya said softly as she hugged Amy. "And being your sister and the queen, I will aways think of everyone else before myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:55 pm
AMy hugged her back, "sometimes it's better to think of yourself....if you died, then not only Roran and us, but also both kingdoms would have mourned for ages and probably crumbled" she said. "Three royals in one year is even for the people too much to handle" she added. "You should also think of yourself and make sure you stay alive so that in future you can protect us"  

Eternal Nemesis

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:27 pm
Amaya only sighed and nodded lightly, knowing her sister was right.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:57 am
Changing the bandage on his wound, he wondered where Erika had gone. She'll most likely be on her own. Due to his wounds, he decided to leave later. First, he needed his wounds to be recovered enough, so he could fight. The man in the green cloak walked in the room.
"I'm going back to Keros, maybe Erika will be there. If not, I shall remain there, untill my wounds are recovered enough. You're in charge and make sure the army is ready to move at any time."
"Of course, but one question. What are you going to tell the King? He might question why you would need you're army and leave with it to another kingdom."
Finishing the bandage on his wounds, he put on his shirt.
"He tasked me to solve my own mess. That shall happen, but I need my army. If Roran asks any question, I'll just have to ask him to be patient until I return. If he can't wait, then I'll tell him everything. He is the King and I shall always obey the King."
Standing to his feet, he walked out, heaing for Keros.  

Masked_Warrior

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Roran was sitting on the floor in one of the halls in that same tower Hector and Vivian had left him in. His back was against the stone wall, one leg laying straight out, the other bent in an upside down 'V', the sole of his shoe flat against the floor. His breathing was soft and even paced, his eyelids shut. Roran had fallen asleep. He hadn't gotten any rest since he was with Xander two days prior. The one chance he had was in his bed with a sleeping Amaya, but Amy had burst in and he left her with her sister. Now he was in the middle of a deserted hallway, exhausted, and asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:18 am
((Hey, people! We made it to page 200!! Yay! It seemed like yesterday, when he first made it to page 100. Those were good times! Yay, us! Yay, the RP!))

Walking to Keros was not adviced by the doctor, but Xander figured he could use the exercise. That and he didn't feel like borrowing another horse. He jogged towards Keros with a bag to camp during the night. His second in charge, the man cloaked in green, adviced to go by horse. Xander was stubborn and believed he could use a good long walk. To get his thoughts gathered.  

Masked_Warrior

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces