Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:05 pm
Oh. Oh noes. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:41 am
Vierling
Hey guys, my phone fell at work and broke.

D:  

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:45 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:55 pm
Currently debating if I wish to make a character...

THE JOURNEY WILL BE A LONG ONE TO MAKE THEM THOUGH

sweatdrop  

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 am
Rejoice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 pm
Chapter 2

It was dark when work ended. I mean it always was, but tonight was a late night. The street lights were the only real lighting I had to navigate by. I could have used the teleportation magic from earlier, but I think Karl was asleep or ignoring me so that was out. I didn’t live in a bad part of town, these days however you could never be too safe so I always kept a knife on my person. I hadn’t needed it yet and hopefully I never would. Tonight had me on edge though for some reason. The hairs on my arms were standing up and I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was being watched.
“So you finally noticed it, you humans sure are slow.”
“Wha-Karl? You’re awake? I was sure you were asleep.”
“I don’t sleep, we’re being followed. Keep your senses open and if whatever is following us attacks hit it hard.”
“With what exactly?”
“You’ll know.”
“Hey I need more info than that. Karl...damn.” Running a hand through my hair and letting go of a breath that had built up while he talked. I was getting no more information it seems and whatever was following us was closing the distance quickly. Suddenly the street lamps flickered and the air felt thicker, heavy like someone had just covered the section of the street with maple syrup.
“I need you to give me control right now.”
“Whoa hold up, I don’t know if I can and even if I do what’s stopping you from just staying in control?”
“I’ll be using a lot of power so I won’t be able to hold your after this fight. This is do or die, I don’t really care what you pick. I’ll just be reassigned.”
Well s**t, he had me there. “Fine take over, just don’t get me killed.”
“No promises.”
My senses...dulled and my vision became blurry. I had heard of out of body experiences before, but this was on a whole new level. I felt like I was put in the passenger seat of a vehicle. I didn’t like this feeling and if this is what it was like to be fully possessed. A shiver ran through my body, as I finally let Karl take full control.
It was nice to be in control, this human had resisted every attempt so far and it seemed that only through cooperation had he been able to take over the body. He was a disgrace as a demon, but that was a thought for later. Horns slowly grew from the body and dark marks swirled around his arms, his eyes turned crimson in color and the pupils slits. Karl turned and noticed two fiery eyes staring at him from a pair of bushes a few feet away. “A hellhound? Someone must know something is wrong...not good news for me.” A howl erupted from the hellhound’s throat and it charged forward. The hound was a terrifying creature, it was easily the size of a brown bear, as tough as one too. The truly scary thing about the hellhound was how fast it could move. Something that big should not move as fast as it did. Raising his arms Karl spoke in a long dead language fire spewing forth from his out raised hands. Not that fire would do much good in this situation, but it would buy time at least. The fire engulfed the hellhound allowing Karl to dodge to the side. Spinning to the right he started to run. He needed to find a large source of water, thankfully he had been paying attention to this human’s routes and knew a fire hydrant was only a block away. However a block away might as well have been fifty miles away to him. Looking over his shoulder to see where hellhound was. Honestly biggest mistake of his life. The fire hadn’t even disoriented it, just seemed to piss it off.  

Vierling

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Bumping guild so that I don't have two specific other guilds at the top of my first page.  
Main Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff