Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2015- MURDER MYSTERY CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Astraea Pandora rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:08 pm
"Oh dear.." is Penny's only comment, and quietly to herself as the lights when out with a grand explosion. She wedged her back against a wall. If something or someone was going to get her she wanted to see it even if only for a moment.  
Yunonia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:27 pm
It seemed like the little filly had just left when the lights went out. Hex worried briefly about her safety, hopefully she'd be fine until she met back up with her. She couldn't help but, feel a twinge of excitement though. Oh man things were getting good!

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

Atmadja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:31 pm
HOW DARE EVERYONE! thought Clementine as the lights went out. She didn't know whose fault it was that the lights had gone off, but she was certain that it was specifically to cause her distress. How dare they all! She fumed, blinking heavily in the dark, one hoof out to try and get purchase as to where she was on the stairs.  
Maxx D rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Usually Vigorish wasn't too bothered by sudden blackouts (Fireflight was used to that in the administration area, whether purposefully or not thanks to Quill), but he felt he was too invested to be denied - the bookie slid behind the stairs, wishing he'd had fingers to cross.  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:35 pm
Brass gasped when the lights went out and then promptly facehoofed at hearing his darling fiancee's voice cursing the air blue. "Does anyone have some matches?" Maybe they could torch down the library.  
Jun D rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:17 am
Don Calimari would never have done anything as indignified as squeak in the sudden darkness (so Diamond didn't, you hear, she didn't). He looked up into the inky blackness and flicked his torch to no avail. And he hadn't even been able to check whose bedroom it was yet.  

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:09 pm
Round the Tenth

Talk to [NPC]

Habeus Corpses and Chop Chop: As soon as the lights went out, Chop Chop's suspicions were confirmed. Running into the dining room, she grabbed Habeus Corpses and dragged her outside to fix the generator. They got it up to considerably more power. The two are pursuing the apparently guilty party...

Wine About It: "The wine glass? Oh yes, I know exactly where that is. I mean, I think I do. Unless somebody moved it, I mean. It's up in Moneybags' room; he always has a glass of wine before bed, and I don't recall Fuschia bringing it down the night after he died. That was a rough night; he had me cork and send up the whole bottle. Come to think of it, that was the last time I saw him alive... he was in a terrible mood. He'd had a few visitors that day- first Checked Cheque, then that lady doctor, then his son- and everything had seemed to go pretty well. But then he was just in this super dark mood... Which, you know. Was kind of to be expected. He was an a**. But yeah, that glass is probably still upstairs, if you want to go looking for it. Don't know what good it'll do you, though!"

Rank and File: SPIDER WAR

Fuchsia Fussbudget: Missing in action.

Kitchen

The kitchen hasn't changed too much. Wine About It is reading the label of a bottle of wine.

You can…
A: Return to the dining room and search it/use the panel to access the sitting room
B: Talk to Wine About It
C: Search the wine cave
D: Search the kitchen

Dining Room

Nothing is new in this room, really. Habeus Corpses isn't here, though. Her case files are sitting out on the table.

You can...
A: Use the panel to head back to the sitting room
B: Read through the case files

Great Room

Not much has changed in here. This room appears to be completely empty.

Parlor

The spiders have used the darkness to their advantage. Their numbers have been bolstered! Rank and File hardly noticed the power outage.

Palm Court

There's so many bats.

Trophy Room

One of the taxidermy heads appears to move... wait, no, that's just a trick of the light.

Sitting Room

Nothing is new in this ransacked room... EXCEPT FOR JUDGE FUDGE.

You can...
A: Help Judge Fudge
B: Leave Judge Fudge to his fate and go to the library (you can either search it or go upstairs)

Judge Fudge

Judge Fudge awakens with a pounding headache. Dazed and confused, he tries to touch his head only to discover that he’s tied to a chair in the sitting room. That’s… huh. That’s not normal. Who could have done this?

You can...
A: Struggle to get free
B: Yell for help

Office

The chaos of the office has been left behind.

Powder Room/Restroom

This restroom is quiet now.

Library

There is nothing new in the library; the stairs, however, are still down! Whoever plunged the house into darkness didn't mess with them.

The Second Floor

The second floor landing is dimly illuminated by a soft glow from below. Long shadows dance and flicker on the walls, causing severe unease.

You can...
A: Search the reading room
B: Search the lounge
C: Search the art gallery (or if you want to forego a search for evidence, roll a d10 to find the passage).
D: Search the bathroom
E: If you can fly, you can search the top of the palm court (roll a d4 if you want to try to fit through the bars of the catwalk; 1 is success and allows you to search the catwalk, all others are failure.)

The Art Gallery

There's nothing inside the first vase, but when the second vase is investigated, an angry spider shakes its tiny spider fist at you. It's kind of cute in a weird, slightly terrifying way.

You can...
A: Search the reading room
B: Search the lounge
C: Search the laundry room

The Lounge

Looking out the lounge window, you can see two figures working on the generator. That must be Habeus Corpses and Chop Chop!

You can...
A: Search the art gallery
B: Search the reading room
C: Attempt to open the laundry room to search there (roll a d10; 8 breaks the door down, otherwise failure)

The Reading Room

Penny's investigation continues, but something far more interesting than the boxes catches her eye. Under one of the tables is a syringe! A medical syringe, like you'd use for a vaccine or something. There's still a few drops of liquid in it. The remaining liquid is a vivid green and looks quite toxic. She makes an involuntary squeal as she sees the sharp instrument; everybody in the reading room sees it.

You can...
A: Investigate the boxes
B: Search the art gallery
C: Search the reading room
D: Attempt to open the laundry room to search there (roll a d10; 8 breaks the door down, otherwise failure).
E: Search the previously locked guest bedroom

The Bathroom

This bathroom is empty, but glamorous.

The Laundry Room

As Quarter Mane searches the laundry room and checks the washers and dryers, he finds a few peculiar things. First, there's an unwashed tablecloth. It has a small, greasy stain on it that smells faintly of something he can't quite place- something kind of earthy and salty, maybe. Second, there's a sheet with a big wine stain on it, as well as a wine-stained pillowcase. These are sitting in a machine half-filled with water; it looks as though they were being cleaned when the power went out.

You can...
A: Search the laundry room some more
B: Search the art gallery
C: Search the guest bedroom

The Previously Locked Guest Bedroom

Turns out that dolls are even creepier when you can't see them. It's likely there's more to this room than meets the eye, if anybody's brave enough to give it a shot...

You can…
A: Search the bathroom
B: Search behind a door that is definitely a bedroom
C: Search the reading room

The Open Guest Bedroom

A loose brick in the fireplace reveals a metal tube. Looking in it gives you nothing, but putting your ear to it, you can hear... footsteps. They're muffled, as if they were a couple of rooms away. This appears to be a listening tube installed clandestinely; it would be extremely easy to eavesdrop on somebody by using this device. But who? Who would be important enough to eavesdro-

The question finishes itself. This tube likely leads to the master bedroom, where it would be easy to listen to Moneybags. An industrious person could have kept all kinds of secret tabs on the boss. Surely he had secrets.

You can...
A: Investigate the fireplace (roll a d10)
B: Search the workroom
C: Search a room at the end of the catwalk that's probably a bedroom
D: Search another room a little further down the catwalk that's probably a bedroom

The Door That Was Probably A Bedroom

This bedroom is blue and full of trophies, toys, and books. There is a large bed with a downy comforter, neatly made in a corner. A picture of Pennybags and his mother stands on the nightstand. There is a closet with a small child's clothes, the sort of thing a sentimental parent might hang onto after their kid moves out, and a desk with a stack of college econ textbooks on top of it. This was clearly Pennybags' old room. The eastern wall has a door leading to a huge playroom; the northern wall has a door leading to a jack-and-jill style bathroom. Investigating this room doesn't give you anything in the way of evidence, but it does open up the way to a few far more interesting rooms.

You can...
A: Search what is really like to be a bedroom right next door
B: Go down to what is pretty much definitely a large bedroom at the end of the hall
C: Search the jack-and-jill bathroom
D: Search the playroom

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

frozen_flames06

Luafien

StarieMichie

purplerosesbeauty

Atmadja

Yunonia

FrostyPeaches

cursedandwandering
You have to roll a d10 to get into the laundry room and hit an 8 to succeed. You can try again if you like!

Yushika

Kitty Sprightt

EchoLimaFoxtrot

thyPOPE

Fea Line

Tristam Lockhart

VerityHattress

Ruriska

elvyralani

Maxx D

Jun D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:21 pm
StarieMichie

Sea Major just kind of starred at the Judge for a bit before slowly getting closer, being observant of traps and such. She was not heading back to the library just yet. There had to be a lot of phonies still going up the stairs and Sea Major was betting that after the lights went out that it had been chaos. Before she was going to Help Judge Fudge out, Sea Major wanted answers ", So, you learn anything new about the phony who owned that lipstick and coat?" She was not going to untie him until he answered truthfully ", I will let you out if you tell me everything you know so far, and perhaps we could work together on this."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:36 pm
VerityHattress
Truthfully, I think Sea Major knows more than Judge Fudge does at this point, lmao.

"I don't mind being tied up," TACO muttered, "but a little warning on it would have been nice." There was no point in squirming. The ropes felt like they were tied pretty tight. Sexy hostage game gone wrong.

It was then that he heard Sea Major talking to him. Oh! This was who tied him up for sure! She was going to torture him for information. The foal looked small, but that didn't mean she wasn't deadly. It was soon to be case closed on Judge Fudge if someone didn't come quick!

TACO yelled loudly for help. "THE KILLER IS IN HERE! THE KILLER IS IN HERE! SOMEONE COME AND HELP ME!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:53 pm
StarieMichie
Except you learned some stuff from your conversation that Sea Major doesn't know. Yep, she doesn't know that.

"I AM NOT THE KILLER JUDGE!!!" She exclaimed just as loud, showing him that she had no weapons what so ever on her. Sea Major could be loud for sure ", I AM GOING TO LET YOU FREE!!!! THE LIGHTS WENT BACK ON AND YOU WERE THERE!!!"

Calming down, she let out a sigh for a bit ", I promise you I am not the killer. Such a thing is truly disgraceful and I look down upon it. I entered this room and then the lights went out. I remained where I was and next thing I knew you were there. I remembered you from the bathrooms and thought that you could of possibly learned more. The phony that had been with us in the restrooms was not helpful. They mentioned someone named Womb owned the coat. Now then, I am going to let you go. Okay?"  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:56 pm
The lights flicker back on and Clementine at first expects to see everyone around her dead--everyone but her, of course. The murderer would be standing there, brandishing a knife, looking at her with lust. Of course. Because of her true and incomparable beauty.

But no. The lights came on and everyone seemed fine, to her dismay. She turned quickly on her heel and went into the reading room, arriving in time to hear a squeal. She gasped, herself. What on earth!? A syringe? Were people doing DRUGS here? Filthy animals!

Clementine began to search the room herself for other drug paraphernalia. This old house--old, full of history and family! Were drugs the reason Moneybags had lost his damn fool mind?!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Bright Blessing let out a shaky sigh when the lights turned back on. For a second he almost thought... no. Stop. He was fine. Shaking his head, the phony turned back towards the reading room, eyes snapping to the side when he heard a squeal. A.... syringe? It was green, even. His eyes trailed to the guest room, face scrunching together. The lipstick from earlier.... obviously someone had been over that night. Maybe they had stayed? Swallowing nervously, the phony edged closer to the guest bedroom, slipping inside and beginning their search.

E: Search the previously locked guest bedroom

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:12 pm
B: Search the workroom

Great. At least the lights came back on....now where did Del throw the flashlight?

Ah, there.

Once he had picked it back up he continued his search of the fireplace, finding the metal tube. He didn't dare speak through it for fear or startling whoever was making the muffled foot steps. Or at least he didn't want to scare away the potential murderer. But still, eavesdropping on the old fart? The nerve! Why when Del got his hooves on them.... oh they'd pay.

Getting bored of the fireplace however (or mostly Caramell wanted to find Paws after that black out), Del decided to move on from the room and check out the work room. Maybe he'd have more luck in there? Or at least he hoped so. And without the lights going out again, please and thank you very friggin much!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:19 pm
The Colonel peeked out from the table whe. The lights came back on. First, he went to find his flashlight that somehow got away from him. Once found, he crept forward to the reading room and still tried to catch his breath.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

elvyralani rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:14 pm
Stain Doll was very glad when the lights came on and quickly made it up the rest of the steps to the second floor. She took in her options and decided to fly up and search the top of the palm court. Might as well give her wings a work out!

E: If you can fly, you can search the top of the palm court (roll a d4 if you want to try to fit through the bars of the catwalk; 1 is success and allows you to search the catwalk, all others are failure.)  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff