Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm
Astraea Pandora
Araucana

Hey darling! I really like these two! Rhythm of Life I was a bit unsure about only because her colours weren't what I was looking for but GOSH DARN IT she's so beautiful I can't say no. As for other ideas: I think I like Kindred Spirit a touch more with him than her mother if you were down! With Shadowsong, it could be really nice to mix those beautiful purples with his blues. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I actually really like this pairing! What an awesome eye you have =D Any ideas of what you wanna do with this pair? Throwbacks? CC thread? IRL? Ect ect ect.

Yush! I really like them! Fair Weather is only new so he's not up the top of my get-babies-for priority list but feel free to pop them into CCs whenever you like! If you wanna bribe I'll also happily pitch in. >w<)b I'm always open to RLC discussions though I don't often have the funds, message me on Slack if you wanna discuss!

For throwbacks, oh geez. We have some good ones in there! I like these 3 but I'm stuck on a 4th, there's so many that would fit! Who were your thoughts?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 am
Araucana
Astraea Pandora
Araucana

Hey darling! I really like these two! Rhythm of Life I was a bit unsure about only because her colours weren't what I was looking for but GOSH DARN IT she's so beautiful I can't say no. As for other ideas: I think I like Kindred Spirit a touch more with him than her mother if you were down! With Shadowsong, it could be really nice to mix those beautiful purples with his blues. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I actually really like this pairing! What an awesome eye you have =D Any ideas of what you wanna do with this pair? Throwbacks? CC thread? IRL? Ect ect ect.

Yush! I really like them! Fair Weather is only new so he's not up the top of my get-babies-for priority list but feel free to pop them into CCs whenever you like! If you wanna bribe I'll also happily pitch in. >w<)b I'm always open to RLC discussions though I don't often have the funds, message me on Slack if you wanna discuss!

For throwbacks, oh geez. We have some good ones in there! I like these 3 but I'm stuck on a 4th, there's so many that would fit! Who were your thoughts?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A Far Better Rest honestly!

And actually, my birthday is a couple weeks off and I usually get a breeding or two for myself as a present! If you don't mind, once we agree on throw backs and the like, I'll RL this! emotion_yatta  

Astraea Pandora

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:20 pm
Astraea Pandora
Araucana
Astraea Pandora
Araucana

I really like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A Far Better Rest honestly!

And actually, my birthday is a couple weeks off and I usually get a breeding or two for myself as a present! If you don't mind, once we agree on throw backs and the like, I'll RL this! emotion_yatta

I'm down with A Far Better Rest! And AHHH I'd be down for that then too, yes! ;o; When is your Birthday? <33  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:28 pm
Araucana
Astraea Pandora
Araucana
Astraea Pandora
Araucana

I'm down with A Far Better Rest! And AHHH I'd be down for that then too, yes! ;o; When is your Birthday? <33

Sept 5th! =D Okie, I'll get the stuff together and sub this for a RL here pretty soon ^_^ I'll let you know when you need to confirm and all, sound ok with you?  

Astraea Pandora

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:33 am
Astraea Pandora
Araucana
Astraea Pandora
Araucana
Astraea Pandora
Araucana

Sept 5th! =D Okie, I'll get the stuff together and sub this for a RL here pretty soon ^_^ I'll let you know when you need to confirm and all, sound ok with you?

Awesome! Sounds good! <33  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:02 pm
Araucana

I've submitted the RL form! If Blue accepts I will let you know and you can PM her your permissions! emotion_yatta  

Astraea Pandora

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:59 am
Astraea Pandora
Araucana

I've submitted the RL form! If Blue accepts I will let you know and you can PM her your permissions! emotion_yatta

Cool cool! PM me the form you filled out so I can make sure mine matches yours! <33  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:29 am
Ruriska

Hey darling! Just a couple of new pair ideas~

;O

FOREVER TRYING FOR HIS BOYO. Out of Space, has an awesome girlfriend but is polyamorous and thus also free for flings. ;>  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:54 pm
Araucana

*melts* I'm... so sorry. Q___Q I keep turning you down haha. Neither of these get my juices flowing. Forgive me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 pm
Ruriska
*melts* I'm... so sorry. Q___Q I keep turning you down haha. Neither of these get my juices flowing. Forgive me.

You are forgiven!! <3 It's totally fine! I won't be deterred from offering something else in the future. >w>  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:25 am
Hi lovelies! These are my planned CC entries for spook month~ Let me know if you'd like any changes to the forms! Or of course if you're not down with the pair anymore. A few of these pairs I couldn't remember throwback discussions so I guessed, I hope they're all good! >w<;

Shaddaling
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Shaddaling
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
Edited: Edited.
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Nope!
Legendary blessing? Will get!
Newbie sac? RuddyPup
Throwback info: King of Shadows, So Above So Below, Skullfetcher & Lovecraft.
Additional notes:

Nerpin
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Nerpin
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Newbie sac? Medigel
Throwback info: Cursed Crescent, Precious Soul, North Star & Sand Shark.
Additional notes:

Chrystali
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Chrystali
Edited: Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Yes, CC.
Legendary blessing? Please link. We actually doubled up. XD
Newbie sac? Yes, VelvetVixie.
Throwback info: Twilight Chaser, Forgotten Wisp, Light Holds Sway & Vainmoon.
Additional notes: It took us about a year to finish the RP after we first decided on the pair BUT WE GOT THERE! ♥

Anemosagkelos
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Anemosagkelos
Newbie sack? VelvetVixie
Throwback info: Skullfetcher & All at Once.
Additional notes:

Magician Arcana
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Magician Arcana
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Not this time.
Legendary blessing? Please link. Will get!
Newbie sac? Yes, RuddyPup.
Throwback info: First Freeze & Hunger.
Additional notes:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:10 am
Araucana
Form looks good!  

anemosagkelos

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 pm
Araucana
Hi lovelies! These are my planned CC entries for spook month~ Let me know if you'd like any changes to the forms! Or of course if you're not down with the pair anymore. A few of these pairs I couldn't remember throwback discussions so I guessed, I hope they're all good! >w<;

Chrystali
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Chrystali
Edited: Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Yes, CC.
Legendary blessing? Please link. We actually doubled up. XD
Newbie sac? Yes, VelvetVixie.
Throwback info: Twilight Chaser, Forgotten Wisp, Light Holds Sway & Vainmoon.
Additional notes: It took us about a year to finish the RP after we first decided on the pair BUT WE GOT THERE! ♥

Yes'm, please! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Araucana

Shaddaling
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Shaddaling
Newbie sac? RuddyPup
Throwback info: King of Shadows, So Above So Below, Skullfetcher & Lovecraft.
Additional notes:
[/quo
Would be Awesome! Go, go

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:09 pm
Ryuukishin
Araucana
Ryuukishin
Araucana
Man okay let me be super unhelpful because I liked ALL OF THOSE pfffft, I narrowed it down by one each but- really I liked them all. A little disclaimer than Ink Cap and Moth Bitten are not nice, so I've linked their names with their journal entries if you wanna have a look.

(gentle coos)

AHH they're such nice characters! ;w; I appreciate the heads up, and I think all of 'em could work personality-wise. If their sexes had been switched there might've been some chin-scratching but this is perfect HAHA. Both of the ladies are attracted! 8) And both of the boys would either mirror her (there for pleasure but not attachment) or wouldn't have their hearts broken until it was too late.

Throwback ideas for all of 'em below! Or if you preferred to cut it down to one partner each, I can do that, too! Were you okay with adult only, no RP, no blessing, no newbie, or would you rather something else? :D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SOME MANY PAGES LATER

All those throwbacks look good to me except I think I'd swap out Peep for Stillborn or Big Bad for creepiness factor for Heartthrob x Ink Cap. >w<

My prefs for breedings are adult only, usually no RP, (but I'd love to plot things out if they get picked up!) I'll happily get blessings, pref a newbie if there's one/some about but don't mind going without. <3

We can go with Stillborn, and I'd be happy to plot if we win! I've marked it down for yes blessings and yes newbie (I'll be listing Whoan if you didn't have someone else you wanted, but I think she's got three now so I can find another name if she ends up denewbified)! Thank you so much! ;w; <333

Sounds all good! You're welcome! Thank you! ;u; heart
(popping this in my pairing thread so I won't loose it~)  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff