Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE CORRIDOR OF DREAMS } Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm
Quote:
EVENT 8: You drink a drink that tastes a little mellow. You dream a dream where you are getting married. As you walk up to the altar you realize the bride/groom isn't who you were expecting but instead, (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You say something to them and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

10/10

It was another marriage, and Stormy wished they would stop plaguing her for once. As a child she had dreamed of various ceremonies, but this was . . . not torture, but it pained her every time: the pomp and circumstance, the vagueness of not remembering how she got there, the different figures each and every time other than the one that, if she ever truly agree, ought to be there.

It was a guy this time at least, albeit one with ears and a tail. She sighed and took off her veil, not bothering to endure any more of it. "I'm not doing this any more."

He shrugged. "I guess I can live with this."

"Thanks for being understanding," she mumbled in a near monotone as the dream faded away.

lizbot rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:35 pm
[1/10]

Squinting over at Stormy, America gave the other girl a doubtful look. "I don't know if I really like this game. I mean yeah the boob physics are pretty ******** accurate like," she has her character jump and little and then does the same in her seat. They motions were eerily similar. "But this one guy keeps whispering me like the dirtiest s**t and okay, I kinda like that, but he's also trying to scam money off me like I'm some ******** n00b. And I keep getting rolled in PVP. There are some serious ******** balancing issues here."

She does the boob thing again, almost absently, as she continued to b***h. In the end she agreed to go do a dungeon anyway.

"Thanks for being understanding," Stormy was perhaps less enthusiastic than she'd been a half hour ago before America decided to review the entire game thus far.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EVENT 6: You drink a drink that tastes a little alcoholic. You dream a dream where everything you experienced is a part of an online game. The actual name of your best friend and identity is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You play around with them and they are more than happy to give you MMO advice saying (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has).

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Face your demons rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 pm
Event #4
You drink a drink that tastes a little sweet-savory. You dream a dream where you are offered a chance at any wish, thanks to the djinn/genie called (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They grant your wish but they mention the consequence is (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

[[Van 5/10 ]]

"This is weird," he mumbled, using his tail to smack another bottle down, catching it in his hand, and lazily downing some of its contents as well.

Hopefully at the end of this he'd feel well-rested.

It was sweet-savoury, and Van liked this one a lot, actually. In his dream, he was sitting in front of a Djinn, excitedly listening to whatever it was offering him. It was offering him a wish. A beautiful wish.

"C-could I see my family again? Could you do that, if that was my one wish? If that was all I wanted, if that was the only thing I ever... got... I know I'm not really that lucky, I know I'm not always that smart, and I know I'm not very impressive... please, just let me see them one last time?" he appealed, swiping a hand at his face to wipe away tears.

The djinn was a very pretty lady, and though it agreed to grant his wish, it said the cost would be: "I don't know if I really like this game... the boob physics are pretty ******** accurate like... whispering me like the dirtiest s**t scam money n00b... PVP."

Van stared at her, thinking her voice sounded weird and didn't make a lot of sense and he was afraid he wouldn't get his wish if he didn't understand what he was trading for it. "S-sorry, could you repeat that just like one more time, I think I got a bug in my... brain..."

User Image

Lizbot
HELLO, America is a Djinn and Van doesn't understand what she wants him to do heart

lizbot rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:50 pm
[2/12]

"S-sorry, could you repeat that just like one more time, I think I got a bug in my... brain..."

"I said..." America choked out at the thing that now stood at Konstantin's side, the place where she should be if only things could have been different. "Go the ******** away and give us a few ******** minutes. These are my last and they aren't for you!"

The world began to dim, the last thing she would see would be the golden sickle on its field of blood, the symbol he had returned to, now blazoned across a once white coat. "Ya lyublyu tyebya," she whispered, reaching out one last time.

EVENT 2: You drink a drink that tastes a little bittersweet. You dream a dream where you are defeated by your archnemesis, who happens to also be your best friend/lover/etc. Your arch-nemesis also has a sidekick, who is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You have to witness a few potentially cheesy lines from your archnemesis and sidekick (that says whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has) and you say a few words yourself before you are slain and wake up.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:51 pm
[ enter, 1/10 - pigfarts ]

It wasn't like Pigfarts was Leslie's first choice for a school, especially with a name like that. But it was the one he'd been accepted to, instead of the infitely cooler Damned Chords, where all of the gloomy musical wizards went.

To add insult to injury, you get assigned to the wimpiest house, the Half-poofs. You don't even get to be a full poof, just a half. Scowling and drowning in your robes, you wade through the crowd to the wand shop--

Oh, great. It was her, trying out four wands at once, at at least one was down the front of her red and white striped shirt, like something out of a pin-up catalog.

"America," he grimaced, standing up tall to grope for a wand out of a bargain bin, because this was your life. You pull out a wand made of willow, with banshee's hair for a core. It'll hvae to do.

"Leslie," she said, smug, and proceeded to take at least eleven different selfies with eleven different wands. "You wanna rpeeat that, because there's a maggot in my face-- oh wait. It's you."  
Face your demons rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 pm
Event #4
You drink a drink that tastes a little sweet-savory. You dream a dream where you are offered a chance at any wish, thanks to the djinn/genie called (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They grant your wish but they mention the consequence is (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

[[Van 6/10 ]]

"I am glad the bottles are small, or I'd be really fat by the end of this," Van said, simply, knocking another bottle down and drinking its innards like he had with the last.

"Oooh... the citrust one again. Great slayer of beverages! Look at me and my bad self," he gloated, "Untz untz.. untz..." and he drifted back off to sleep, lazily bobbing his head.

Van drifted into a dream where, again, he was sorted into the Loup-Garou house of the Pigfarts academy. Again, his crestfallen face, and his misery, and the shop for wands.

This time his Nemesis was not the same person he'd seen before. He still didn't recognize them. He waved, about to congratulate them after just watching them take like six hundred photos, but they said: "You wanna rpeeat that, because there's a maggot in my face-- oh wait. It's you."

Van's tongue was red, which it was not normally, and this was an indicator even in dreams that he was mad. "It's going to take a whole lot more photos than those several hundred to get a good angle of yourself!" Van yelled at his enemy, and then he ran.

Good job, Van.

User Image

astrazilla
psst leslie hi leslie van says bad things because YOU INSULTED HIM *slams books down* O uO also hi you heart

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

lizbot rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 pm
[3/12]

Energetic and chatty, her Cwn Annwn guide matched her enthusiasm for exploring her new school step for step, even racing ahead of her at times. I didn't help that she kept pausing to take selfies with her eye-phone.

"It's going to take a whole lot more photos than those several hundred to get a good angle of yourself!"

Scowling, the harpy jumped up, wings snapping out and dove toward Van with a gleeful shriek, talons reaching to pick him up. "Let's try some aerial shots, mister puppy paws!"

EVENT 5: You drink a drink that tastes a little savory-sour. You dream a dream where you are of a different faction (pick and choose a different one). Here, you are shown around by (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They give you informative advice such as (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). You adjust to your new life.

its me debz rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 pm
[ enter, 2/10 - genie ]

"Jesus wept, just make up your mind already."

"But-- uh-- s**t, can't I just...wait on it?"

"No, honey. It doesn't work like that."

"Fine. I wish I wasn't a f**."

"Fine. Let's try something less trivial next!"  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 pm
Event 2
You drink a drink that tastes a little bittersweet. You dream a dream where you are defeated by your archnemesis, who happens to also be your best friend/lover/etc. Your arch-nemesis also has a sidekick, who is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You have to witness a few potentially cheesy lines from your archnemesis and sidekick (that says whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has) and you say a few words yourself before you are slain and wake up.

[[Van 7/10 ]]

"The citrus one tastes okay, but that's a boring dream," Van lamented.

"I wonder what other flavours there are?" he mused, taking another bottle and drinking up. This one was bittersweet, and he couldn't say he enjoyed it.

He also couldn't say he enjoyed the dream that followed. He was cuffed to a wall, and he felt like every inch of his skin had been sliced open. Blood poured from his body, and he was so exhausted he felt like he could slip away-

but his nemesis kept bringing him back. Why? Why would they want him to suffer so badly? Van just stared at them with dull eyes, the shadow of death creeping across his face every few seconds.

"Why?..." was all he could say, his throat dry, constricting.

Their sidekick replied: ???

User Image

lizbot rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:20 pm
[4/12]

Hand pointing accusingly at Van, that smug jerk, America shouted, "This town's not big enough for two Minipet Masters! I challenge you to a duel!"

There's a moment of silence, and then Kostya, the stoic minipet breeder who absolutely refused to actually discuss breeding or mushrooms but would baosultely cook her dinner as they traveled, leaned and whispered, "Is minipet battle. Duel is vith wrong series."

Her rival stared at her, and then finally answered, "Why?..."

EVENT 9: You drink a drink that tastes a little fizzy. You dream a dream where you have become the ultimate minipet collector and battle master. Your rival however, is the son of the Professor Deadoak, named (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You challenge them to a minipet battle and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:35 pm
[ 5 / 12 ]

She was the loveliest ******** bride ever, and made damn sure of it, too. She'd spent years making sure it was just perfect because of course it had to be perfect. Men were ******** complicated like that and it was a wonder she was even bothering to hitch herself to one of the most irrational and angry assholes she'd ever met. It was an emotional meltdown practically everyday in the lead up to the ceremony and maybe she was a Bridezilla but it was him who needed all the handholding and emotional support as he tried to back out at every little set back because it was all doomed and blah blah blah big stupid mantears.

But it was all gonna be worth it, because here she was, head high in a huge swishy dress, the most prettiest ever like a ********> princess, with her hair up in a giant mass of curls. She glided up the aisle as the music played, only for there to be some sort of commotion behind her. At the altar, Rep burst into horrified (relieved) tears, bellowing all the while.

"The doves! It's an ill omen! We'll no be getting married today!"

Lifting her skirts up, the bride stormed up the isle, looking ready as ready to determine this with a spar as much as any vows. "THE ******** WE WON'T!"

EVENT 8: You drink a drink that tastes a little mellow. You dream a dream where you are getting married. As you walk up to the altar you realize the bride/groom isn't who you were expecting but instead, (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You say something to them and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

Face your demons rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 pm
Event 6
You drink a drink that tastes a little alcoholic. You dream a dream where everything you experienced is a part of an online game. The actual name of your best friend and identity is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You play around with them and they are more than happy to give you MMO advice saying (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has).

[[Van 8/10 ]]

"... what if I stay here forever?" He wondered, though his voice felt so very far away as he fell back asleep with a new bottle in his mouth. It was alcoholic, and at first he was about to spit it back out, but then he thought... actually, he maybe kind of liked it.

"But I can't play with my toes and I don't want to use bottles for that!" Van was lamenting, trying to eat ramen noodles with one hand while he controlled his keys with another, on autofollow trying to cast his repertoire of spells.

"How do I-- no, oh jack I'm about to die again, come on! ... hey man, you know I love you, wanna res me?" he asked, sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck having relinquished his keyboard on character death.

He watched his 3D scantily clad White Mage body lie around, dead. For now.

User Image

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

its me debz rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:43 pm
[ 3/10 - post apoc ]

They've all left you, by now, leaving you a pitiful and bedraggled wreck. You didn't deserve to live so long, but you have and you endure through sheer stubbornness and the companionship of a small behemoth poms.

"Van," you mutter, clutching its fur tightly, "I don't want to be alone anymore."

"We can stay forever," he says, and you wonder if he's right.

face your demons
MUAHAH! caught you! *hug* : D <3

lizbot rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 pm
[ 6/12 ]

It was for their own good, and they just couldn't understand that. America's eyes burned like embers against the stark black of the rest of her, only a few small cracks of her inner brilliance escaping. Looking down at him with a gentleness that was hardwon, so hard won with so much of her calling to simply crush and destroy and burn him, burn everything out of him and let him start again. Instead she gently cupped his cheek and whispered, "Welcome home, Leslie."

"I don't want to be alone anymore."

EVENT 3: You drink a drink that tastes a little bitter-sour. You dream a dream where you have become the ultimate evil, and by choice. You have obtained great power, at a price. You witness prisoners captured, especially (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You say something to them and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Face your demons rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:53 pm
Event 1
You drink a drink that tastes a little sweet-sour. You immediately drift off and dream a dream where you are a hero rescuing a princess (the person who posts above you, if nobody posts above you, you can just choose a friend of your character's). The princess says whatever garbled dialogue the person who posted above you did. If they didn't say anything, the princess simply continues to shout "save me" dramatically. You must woo the princess out of a burning tower and then escape (or something like that).

[[Van 9/10 ]]

"I can't stay here forever, I have to go be king of the dogs," Van mumbled, not sure if he was awake or still dreaming as he took another bottle.

This time, in his dream, he was standing outside a burning tower and thinking This smells nice.

"Oh, princess! Although your burning tower is paradise to me, I think it might turn you into charcoal, and ... forgive me for saying this, but you're no s'more, you know??" Van called up, trying to get her to come out so he could save her.

"Um, if you can't find the window, I'll just come up and save you myself, kay? It's kinda boring to wait down here!"

User Image

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces