Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:37 pm
[[[did you prefer to focus on Rene and Pan next or Carpo and Alpha? I'm not sure I canmanage both at the same time]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
[[[did you prefer to focus on Rene and Pan next or Carpo and Alpha? I'm not sure I canmanage both at the same time]]

(Okay uhh Idk Carpo and Alpha then :3)  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 pm
The room they were shoved in was pitch dark. In fact, the only way they could even know the other was there was by the warmth of their clasped hands. It was cold down there too, near freezing, causing shivers to go up and down both of their spines. It was enough to bother any normal person and enough to threaten hypothermia for the pale redhead. Shivering, he blew his hands a few times and looked around the room. Even with all the eyes improvement products that had been tested on him however, it still was just shadows...

"Alpha... What do you think they are going to do to us," the male asked nervously as he sat there, trying to keep himself warm.

[[if you want i can lengthen this just lemme know... I had a bit of a brain fart for a bit]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 pm
Alpha would eventually open his eyes to discover the pitch blackness of the room they were in. Cursing in the darkness, he shivered in the cold room and could only hear the constant breathing of the young red headed companion. He knew that Carpo probably wouldn't be able to withstand the cold for too long. The two probably needed to find a way out but his body was still sore at everything that just happened.

"I don't know, Carpo... I wonder if we can even get up... "

he grumbled a bit to himself and began attempting to get up, only to find that his ankles had been chained tightly to the floor. "Ah-s**t..!" he groaned as he slumped back down. Feeling around for his chains, he ended up finding Carpo's leg instead. "I can't see a goddamn thing..." he found Carpo's hands and felt just how cold they were. He ended up pulling the green eyed male closer to him in order to give him his body heat. "... for once... I have no idea what to do.. " Alpha admitted to the other.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:49 am
Allowing the other to pull him closer, he proceeded to lean his head on his shoulder, only to cringe slightly from the action. Ah he'd almost forgotten about the wound in his shoulder.. and that graze on his cheek. He wondered if Alpha was that badly injured. He couldn't remember. He'd just been in such a panic.

"Me either. You didn't get too seriously injured did y-," he started to ask only for the door to suddenly open, blinding the two of them with light from the hall. Cringing, he watched as the figure set something carefully down upon the ground before leaving. What it was, he hadn't the chance to see, but suddenly he could hear skittering upon the ground...

"Now we have some questions for you two," a man said over a speaker contained somewhere within this room.

"First off, where is the rabbit? Answer wisely or we'll be forced to let the pests get to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:28 pm
Alpha shook his head in response, but before he could give a proper response, he hissed at the sudden bright light and shut his eyes and covered them in attempts to shield them from the stinging brightness. The captain could only imagine what that sound was. Then the sudden guard asked his question.

"You ********> Alpha didn't hesitate to yell. "You serious!? You gonna interrogate us over ******** toy!?.. Heh... I would think that there would be other things you could ask us....... " he grumbled with a smirk on his lips.

Alpha leaned back and looked at his companion, a twinge of nervousness flowed through his spine. He had an off feeling that these guys weren't talking about the little toy with a biting complex.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:09 pm
"It's not just a toy. It's a code. Your hacker could confirm that, if he'd bothered to ever look through it," he said, just for Carpo to frown ever so slightly at the very blatant insult shot in his direction. "Now if you could calm yourself and answer our question, we might decide not to kill every single one of you defectors."

As he spoke, a man walked in, some sort of weapon in his hand that looked both painful and deadly at the same time. Setting it down, it seemed to make the threat all the more real, causing Carpo to grip all the tighter onto Alpha. After all, he had no clue on the answer... and he was sure Alpha lacked the knowledge at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:18 pm
Alpha growled. s**t, it really was about the damn toy. Looking over the room they were in, the captain gritted his teeth.
"Okay.. fine.. " he started.
" What makes you think we'd know where it was? It could've run away... " Alpha retorted. He didn't know precisely where the toy was, but he had a feeling that if anything... it'd be with the doctor. But Alpha didn't want to say that.

kawaiihogoshatenshi

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm
[[... Iposted for this. I swear i did
this is cruel. I can't remember exacty what wrote but it was long sad ]]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:34 am
[[ugh so it went something like this I think]]

Carpo continued to shiver beside the other, nose turning pink to match his fingers as they sat there. As the man spoke, he listened, taking it all in as he thought everything over.. Alpha was right.. How were they supposed to know where Pipkin was? The only thing they could guess was if he was with Pan and, well, if that was the case, he'd rather chew his own tongue off than speak.

"Well, funny thing is, we don't lose anything by killing and torturing you and your friends until he's found. So, if doing so raises the chance that we could find the rabbit, well, it's certainly worth it," he said, pulling out his gun and looking it over as he spoke. "Now, I'm sure you must have some sort of inkling where it is, hm?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

((Dats the worst My love sad i'm sorry! ))

Alpha growled. His teeth grit against one another in his angered state. Scowling and with a cold grin, he shouted, "Heh... As if your stupid intimidation schemes would work on us!... You've all trained us for that.." he smirked and pulled in front of Carpo, chains clinking. "We don't know where the rabbit is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:59 am
[[dat Makato gif. Oh my.]]

Frowning some at the redhead's continued insistence, he frowned and looked to his watch. He then proceeded to twist a dial, causing a shock to go through both men's collar's. It was mild but painful, equal part threat and taunt at the same time.

Watching them both strain to look fine, he chuckled and shook his head. "You are right, so right. Silly me. I should've started with the blond I guess. Rene was it? I mean, after all, I'm sure he'd crack so much faster. Nice talk to you boys," he said as he began to depart, moving slow to give them a chance to confess.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:42 am
[ wink it's pretty hawt ;P]
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha grunted and choked, giving out a painful cry as the shock took place. He looked at Carpo over his shoulder and found that the more resistance given, the tougher the punishment would be. Alpha wasn't that kind of person to make his friends suffer for his actions! But then the guard threatened him with Rene. No! ********! What on earth could Rene possibly know?!
"You b*****d! How dare you threaten him! You leave him alone! Where the hell is he!? I swear to ********' god! if you so much as touch him, I'll ******** KILL YOU!" Alpha cried out, his voice feeling parched as it broke and he attempted to charge the guard with his restraints holding him back!

"You soulless ********! I promised that boy's grandma that I'd protect him... just before you ******** killed her!" Alpha's aura shifted. He was going to try to protect both Carpo and Rene. But Rene and himself were somewhat closer. After all, it was them who had saved the rebels and himself countless of times! And Rene and him were practically best friends. The ex-leader would never allow these piles of s**t hurt him in any way! ".. I'm telling you! We don't know where the ******** rabbit is! Rene won't know where it is!! Please, just leave 'em alone!!" Carpo would probably notice Alpha's desperation. These bastards were close to getting what they wanted..after all..... Alpha couldn't protect everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:02 am
[[ I concur. I am concerned about his missing nipples though o.o]]

Carpo's teeth clenched some as the shock went through him and noticably twitched. Otherwise, he tried to stay still and strong, if not for himself, then for Alpha... He still had no clue where that rabbit was nor had an inkling. As Alpha lashed out, however, jumping up in response to the man's threats, Carpo started to get the feeling that Alpha did. There was just this look in his eyes, a look of knowing...

And as the man proceeded to go on. The look only got stronger as it started to break through, the man getting closer and closer to reveal the hidden knowledge. And that got worse as the man laughed him, seeming amused by his reaction.

"Rene is locked away for now, in a room. Our best men are going to be studying him for a few days, cataloging and figuring out how he survived so long out of the system. After that, they made plans to correct his speech and make an attempt to mold him to fitting into society, a new name and number assigned. If it works, he'll become another hardworking individual. If not, well, let's just say the boys need some sort of entertainment when we're finished with the mix of executions and readjustment..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 am
[ is that what you're looking at XD?? lol ;D]
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"NO!" Alpha shouted and pulled harder against the chains. " I would never allow that to happen to him!! You wouldn't ******** dare!! You'd never be able to get him to join you ********! He's just another low life like us! Leave him alone! " He shouted angrily. The hell he'd ever let a guy like that "mold" Rene into anything!
Alpha's breath was being drawn quicker as he rattled against the chains like a pissed off bull in a cage.

"Never! You'll never take him!" he shouted across the room. Alpha was remembering all the fun times the two had. Completely ignoring the world that Alpha was supposedly forced to live in. These ingrates already took away Rene's grandmother, which he accepted her as his grandmother as well. Losing her already caused Rene enough pain as it is. "You bastards!!" he continued to curse. He wasn't going to let them hurt Rene or Carpo! No more members of his team. . .

. . . . . But there was someone that could save them. . . . Alpha was getting desperate as their threats seemed all too real.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games