Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image "That sounds really nice, it does. Just don't expect me to exercise anything more then walking for a while." and frowned, rubbing his legs together. He could feel the hair, he didn't like it. Yes it was natural but after making sure it stayed smooth for so long it was just weird. And his arms too, not that he was a hairy person, Andrew just didn't like hair. "People watch?" but Aomine grew quiet and Timothy smiled again, looking at the world around him and watching the people. He sat like that silently, only asking Aomine a question or two for the few hours they were outside enjoying nature before he felt himself falling asleep again. "Aomine," he said, yawning. "Aomine can we go back inside? I'm getting tired. and hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "sure. i am too. we can grab a snack from the machine that will hold us over until lunch. well, actually you can, i'm going to be working out really quick so i don't want to be eating." he pushed James back into the hospital and into the elevator. they went up to their floor and he stopped by the snack and soda machines, pulling out his wallet. "what do you want? i've enough cash for anything, even a couple things if you want, so go ahead."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image "That'd be great. Thank you so much, Aomine." Really, a thanks to the officer. He'd already done so much without being paid to do it. They went back inside to the slightly warmer yet stuffy building, up into the elevator and down the hall. He glanced quickly toward the nurse's service station place and saw the back of the flirty nurse from this morning, quickly looking away and out of sight before she had time to turn around. Instead of being taken to his room he was placed in front of the vending machine. "Um," he looked at the limited selection of chips to bubble gum. He didn't want to be greedy but if he picked something small Aomine might scold him. "Sun Chips, the red bag please." he murmured softy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:28 pm
User ImageDaren smiled, "Garden Salsa, huh? those are delicious, first got them when working at a subway, actually." he was feeding in his money as he spoke, "we had them when they first came out but no one was buying them so the boss had the emploiees try them. those of us who like them got to take home our entire stock, and there was only two of us so i got a ton. best day of working there in my live." he bent down to pull the chips out from the drawer and then got some cherry poptarts and a packet of rollos whichhe stacked into James' lap. "that should do it." he checked around the corner and saw the nurse from before was turned around, writing something. he pushedJames past the station as quickly as he could without getting yelled at for running and soon they were back in the room. the monitors and equiptment were mostly gone, only the heart rate one left. "seems like you're doing better if you don't need them any more. that's good." it was easy to take the iv pouch and put it back on the tower and then lift James up into his bed once more. "there we are. sorry, going to touch your chest ofr a second." he put the heart rate pad in place and nodded, "all done. are you really ok with me getting in a quick one? i'll be done before your moms get here, so i'll be out of the way."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image "I think my first job was at McDonalds. Not the best place to work but after hours me and the coworkers would get into the play area." and chuckled at the memory, pausing as he realized it was the first memory that didn't involve Andrew. "That's a lot of food." he pointed out to distract his own mind, feeling the chair moving again. "Hey Aomine," but paused, the speed of his chair picking up and he knew why, spotting the nurse from the corner of his eye. It was sort of fun had it not been dangerous, Timothy back in his hospital room. "That makes me happy. I didn't really like them anyway." and allowed Daren to move him over before resting against it. The cold sticker pad was placed against his chest, suddenly very thankful he wasn't that hairy. It'd be embarrassing to let Aomine see that. "It's fine. They won't be here for a while, you have time. I should probably take a bath though. I haven't had one since yesterday." and without a second thought pressed the button for a nurse, instantly regretting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 am
User Image User ImageDaren nodded, "cool, thanks." he started to unbutton his shirt, not seeing JAmes hit the nurse button. "i can help you to the bath if you want."

Kathy waltzed into the room and smiled, "you got the monitor on! i was hoping to help," she pouted a little, but her eyes were drawn to where the cop stood. his shirt was mostly opened, but he had stopped to look at her when she came in. was he trying to show off? what a naughty boy. her smile widened, "what can i do for you sugar?" she asked the boy, moving to the side of his bed and smiling.

Daren flushed a little when he was caught with his shirt mostly open and quickly pulled it closed. he didn't mind her seeing him topless, but he didn't want the questions that people seeing him normally brought. James hadn't really been able to see the scars that covered his body since his glasses had been off the one time he'd been shirtless in front of the other. he didn't mind telling James, but he didn't want her to see them too.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image Timothy looked up from the button to Daren, pausing as the man practically stripped his shirt. Well he was going to exercise, it was natural. Timothy moved to take off his glasses and allow Daren some privacy when the nurse walked in.

Oh he regretted his decision.

"Wh-What?" his mind moved quick to think of a lie, eyes looking down and turning slightly before pulling up the call button. "Oh, I must have laid on it." he said weakly. "Sorry about that. I don't really need anything though, thank you." and gave her a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image User ImageKathy lifted an eyebrow, "oh come now, dear. are you sure?" she looked over at the slightly blushing Daren who had his back to her and couldn't help but smile a little wider. how cute. "well, since i'm here anyways is there anything i can do for you dears?"

Daren cleared his throat, "If you don't mind, i was going to change. sorry, but could you leave?" he was getting a little annoyed with her at the moment.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image "W-Well," he felt bad for having called her, trying to think of something she could do. Daren asked her to politely leave and Timothy looked as though there was nothing he could do about it. "Sorry, Miss. Perhaps later you can bring our dinner." he suggested with a small smile. "Thank you." and waited for her to leave before turning back to Daren.

"Sorry about that, I had clicked it before you suggested bathing me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image User ImageKathy shrugged, "oh very well. but be sure to call if you actually need something dears." she head out, pouting a little. maybe it had been an accident, but she still had hoped to see a little more of the cop.

Daren made sure she was really gone, shutting the door to the room most of the way before he looked at Tony. "hey, no worries. it's fine, just surprised me. she really gets on the nerves, doesn't she?" he shook his head and let his shirt fall open. "so you want me to help you with a bath? i can help wash you, if you want or just settle you down in the water and leave you alone. either is fine with me."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image Timothy thought a moment on this. "I'll rest in the water while you exercise, how does that sound? I can manage to wash myself as well so you just need to carry me and I'll gladly do the rest." He felt terrible, like he was ordering Daren around, he didn't like it. But didn't the officer want him to be assertive? Why? It would be so much easier if Aomine himself made all the decisions.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "works for me. i'll get the water going first so it has time to fill before you get in." he head into the bathroom and got the water on at a good warm heat before going back. "balance yourself by putting your hands on my shoulders." he instructed before lifting James with his arm acting as a sort of bench. he carried the man into the bathroom and sat him on the toilet seat. He helped loosen the outfit the hospital had him in. alright, "i'm not going to look, but here, use this to cover while i move you into the bath." he handed a wash cloth to James for James' sake, since he wasn't sure how the man would react to being naked in front of Daren. from there it was a simple task to strip the rest of the coverings off and then help lower James into the water. "there you go, it's only half full so you can make it hotter or colder if you want. give a yell if you need something." he smiled before leaving the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself to give James privacy. he took off his shirt and the sling before starting to stretch and warm up. he tried moving his arm some, but it was still far too early for that and he grimaced before doing what he could with one arm and in the hospital room.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"Thnk you, Aomine." he called, sitting there nervously. He heard it exit the faucet and splash against the tub and Daren re-appearing. "All-All right." Carefully placing his hands on the man's shoulders he felt himself lifted, blushing again and clinging. "Don't drop me." he murmured against the man's shoulder, eyes closed as they moved to the bathroom, the cold porcelain of the toilet soon touching the back of his knees.

Timothy unwrapped himself and sat there, watching his clothes loosen and felt his entire body tense before he looked away, biting the insides of his cheek with worry. He knew Aomine wasn't going to touch him but the fear was there. "Thank you." and covered himself with the washcloth best he could, embarrassed that this man was going to see him unshaved in every area possible. he closed his eyes, not wanting to see the reaction as the gown was removed and he was picked up again and placed into the warm water. it made him jump and look down, finding himself partially submerged, water still running. "Thank you Aomine, again." He was going to be thanking this man a lot. When the door closed he looked back at the running water and shifted, adding a little more hot water. This was nice.

"You know you're supposed to greet guests." Came a feminine voice.

"Yea but don't worry, keep stripping, we don't mind." Came another one. "Don't worry, we've seen naked men before. Don't be shy."

At the doorway were Amanda and Rachel, both of them grinning and smiling at the officer who had his back turned to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 pm
User ImageDaren had been doing push ups, his bad arm held behind his back, when he heard the voices. he started, his hand slipping and fell face first onto the ground, "ow, ow, s**t-" he muttered, rolling over and gripping his shoulder, the bandage on it turning a little red from where a stitch had torn a bit. "O-oh," he whispered, his eyes widening when he saw James' moms in the door way. "i-um, sorry about that, i didn't see you-" he scrambled to his feet and hurried to pull the shirt over his shoulders, threading his right arm through for now. had they seen the scars? he was sure they had, it would be impossible to miss them. four thin lines clear from his right shoulder to his hip, a large triangle shape raised on his left shoulder just below the bandages, a round one at his right hip and a graze along his right ribs decorated his back alone. he held the shirt closed and smiled at the women, not wanting them to see his front, "forgive me for my appearance. James was just taking a bath and i thought it a good chance to get a little bit of a work out. um-he just got in so it might be a bit of a wait, can i get you something to drink?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

"I was just about to ask where my son was." Amanda moved past Daren. "And an Arizona tea would be nice, dear. Timothy!"

"M-Mother!" the man shrieked from the other side of the door. "Mother I'm bathing!"

"It's nothing I haven't seen."

"I was little then! I've grown!"

"Yes I can see that."

Rachel chuckled. "You're a rather decorated man, Aomine." She held up a large bag. "Lunch." and placed it on Daren's bed before sitting on a chair. "Relax, just two blue-collar workers in the hospital." she took Timothy's can of soda and sipped from it. "So I was watching the news last night. Something about a child sex ring." She looked at the nutrition facts. "Saw that you'd busted it."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games