Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] One Message Unread (CONCLUSION + SUMMARY P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:57 pm
Nomi gave Shik a curious look, adroitly placing herself between the male and her sister. The last time... well, needless to say, her sister's last encounter with a male - though a Halloween citizen - had not gone so well.

"True enough," the horsewoman replied, "but patience is key in times like these. Patience and a sharp mind."

Nomiki glanced at Bacca, a hint of sadness in her gaze.

"It is good to be excited, but a lack of control leads to irrational actions."

Ol-j-man

Bilious

Quote:
NOMIKI
similarly colored to her sister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:57 pm
Soren wouldn't have exactly called himself a great warrior. He could defend, he could fight, when it came to humans destroying them was easy. But he wasn't utterly dedicated like some where. But it was just so much of a verbal effort to say that Lan wasn't quite right, so he just left it be. Apparently, that seemed to offend Mengyao in some way, as he did not seem thrilled with him. So long as he didn't hold the others back. If he was worthless in battle as it was starting to sound like he was then it could endanger Lifen or Lan who might spend too much time trying to protect him.

Something that Soren was more able and prepared to do. But he was not about to offer his services to the other stallion. The Horsewomen were calling out to other Conquest clanspeople, making him feel ever so slightly out of place. But his people were...he had not seen many from Death around. He could try to find the others, but here were people that he at least cared about enough to want them to live.

"Hopefully enough to start our revenge," he said, his low voice filling the area. The raid on the village earlier had been pleasant, but now his Fear hummed for more.

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

Kuromeez

Anyone else who wants to harass Soren

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm
"Just making sure you weren't ignoring the gorgeous blue elephant in the room is all, King. Good to see you too." The boil smiled at the reaction, knowing too well that yanking on the wolfs chains was faarrrrr too easy.

Remi too had to admit, he felt better being in a group filled with familiar faces.

"Oh man, at least yours isn't in an odd place, pretty cool actually! If mine went any lower, it would have been on my rump." Using a finger he pointed to his left hip, where he found his originally earlier. "Sorry ladies, not stripping for you tonight."Thus why he pointed, he wasn't going to show his marking exactly.

nerpin
istoleyurvamps
kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm
Senga had come in late to Medea's calling, settling on the edges to watch until he found a safe gathering of people he knew to draw himself to. Jay had woken him up, but he'd followed slowly, as though pacing himself and pacing the crooning voices in his head, keeping them at bay while he followed the bluejay to the gathering. When the chalice came to him through the passing of hands, he drank wordlessly before passing it on, wings kept nested against his body and shivering from the anticipation of it all. Jay was not hard to spot, though he halted at the sight of the Conquest man that had kidnapped him to the prom. Shaheen was also there, a welcome sight, and it was easy to spot familiar faces from all around.

But Senga was not interested in their company. Instead he gave a slight flutter of wings, weaving his way to Jay and resting a shoulder against hers in silent greeting, eyes flicking briefly to her company. "Hello, you." He said, eyes flicking to Zhi and then to Shaheen with a deep nod, his lips pulling into the slightest of smiles before he turned his attention back to Jay, using her presence as an anchor for the restlessness suddenly crawling in his skin.

keiifuu

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm
"Not a bad place for a mark there huh?" The ghoul walked over boots sloshing along the ground as she moved over to the red dragon, she reached up to the collar of her jacket and shirt tugging them down slightly revealing her own burning mark just between her shoulder and neck on the left side.

"Hell it's like we have the Jack damn dream team here. You cover the air, Shehk does recon, and I'll just punch every hunter we come across till they drop dead." Even with the boast it was clear in her face that she wasn't sure what they had just walked into.

"We'll get em back."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hearing Sammy, Jericho turned and saw the undead girl coming up towards him, revealing her own mark.

"We suppose. Just don't get caught up in our flames. Both of you," he said with a frown. There were actually quite a few undead among their ranks. He didn't want to literally do friendly fire here. But it may be the most effective way to sweep hunters.

And maybe burn down their enclosures. Damage their equipment. Granted.. that island. If it was the same one, it may be riddled with traps as it was the last time he was there. Not to mention.. the fog. Remembering these things, he shuddered. He didn't need that sort of thing to distract him.

"We better bring them back."

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 pm
If Mengyao had been any less mature than he was, he might have stuck out his tongue at Lan or pulled a face. As it was he merely smiled sweetly at her, and gave her a demure sort of glance before looking back down at Lifen's tiny frame silhouetted beside his own. It was somewhat of a habit, standing so close to her - it was as though he did it subconsciously, out of a desire to protect her and keep her safe, despite the fact that he was quite aware Lifen was very capable of taking care of herself - and Lan as well.

Mengyao leaned down a little, glancing towards where Lifen was pointing.

"Ah," he said, and frowned a little, pressing his lips together in a gesture of hesitation. A part of him wanted to go over and comfort her; to reach out and take Yuzhi's hand and see that she was cared for - but the look on her face suggested that she was not wanting company right now, and Mengyao reigned in the desire to walk towards her.

"I will see her later," he said quietly, ducking his head to speak low into Lifen's ear, feeling a twinge of regret. He sighed a little and pressed his forehead against the side of her head in a very brief, hardly noticeable gesture before straightening again, lifting his hands and tucking them into his sleeves.

"I do hope we can get on with this soon. I'd rather not stand around be idle for much longer."

User Image
[ HP: 40/40
Target: N/A.
Damage: N/A.
(click for full image) ]

istoleyurvamps

Nerpin

Ramenli

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrow couldn't help the smirk that crossed his face.

"Shadows happen to be something of a specialty of mine," he said lightly, and lifted his gloved hand, a few black tendrils escaping from the tips of his fingers as he flicked a gaze towards Remi, grinning. The kitsune was now proceeding to harass the one called Frost in the Storm - or was it King, Sparrow wondered, with a curious glance at Jack, who also seemed to know the white haired boil. He felt a tad out of place, considering that he really only knew Jack relatively well, and Remi was more of an acquaintance than an actual friend - but hopefully they would not mind him tagging along with them.

There was strength in numbers, after all - wasn't there?

"Ah," said Sparrow, and reached a hand up, rubbing under the collar of his shirt. He could feel the brand of Medea's on his skin, just below his throat, on the left side of his collarbone, and he pulled down his shirt a little, craning his head back in an attempt to examine it.

"How very odd. What d'you suppose they're for?"

User Image
[ HP: 40/40
(click for full image & scythe) ]

Nerpin

lilwolfpard

istoleyurvamps

----------------------------------------------------------------

"If they've hurt them, believe me, they'll regret it," said Ren easily, and his wings fluttered, lifting and extending outwards briefly before settling back down against his shoulder blades and back. He supposed he should have been squabbling more with the black dog, but he did not really have the energy, nor the desire. Now was not the time, nor the place, to create more enemies.

His eyes flickered downward, catching sight of the mark on Tybalt's shoulder. "Not sure," said Ren, lifting his arm and drawing back the sleeve of his white dress shirt to reveal his own mark, identical to Tybalt's, laid into the skin just below his wrist. "But I've got one too. Maybe it's a protection mark or something? Some way for Medea to keep track of us all?"

User Image
[ HP: 50/50
(click for full image) ]

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 pm
Taima watched with interest as the priestess performed her ritual. She hardly noticed the warm, tingling sensation on the center of her breastbone, attributing it to the presence of strong, strange magicks. Her eyes grew bright with excitement and curiosity as horsemen started coming through the portal. Her own experience with the horsemen was incredibly limited--she would have to fix that, she told herself, just as soon as these latest troubles were resolved--but they were all allies now, bound by a common enemy. She took the chalice as it was handed to her, sipping from it before passing it on.

Quote:
Taima looks like this!

Inle-roo

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:41 pm
Eisheth was ready, of course. She didn't trust Medea, but that was their inner horsemen business, and she would gladly die, but not speak out their differences to the foreigner... even to Mei. Probably. But anyway, the ghoul won't be interested in this stuff, so no chance to try this out. Horsemen were quite closed, after all.

She was ready, and she has been waiting for this moment for a long time. She could not always agree with the Head Priestess, but if she calls them for actual revenge, not for an alpaca hunt, she won't hesitate. The alchemist was standing there calmly among the other waiting for her turn. Her sharp caught the decoration on the chalice: the chalice itself looked intriguing, but they had no time for investigation. She noticed horsemen taking a sip, Kiwi and Mmur, and other fellow Faminers, their eyes glowing with the impatience.

xoxomenai

Smerdle

She took a chalice from the ghoul with the blue wings, who actually looked pretty similar to War horsemen, but Eisheth wasn't sure about with the low light around; perhaps, she is a student... there are so many kinds of them, and some really resemble horsemen in their appearance, Eisheth thought remembering her first impression of Mei.

She took a little sip. Well... curiously, it was even better than their trip to the Human world. That was almost flashbacking: the feeling of power all over her veins was quite similar to the Fear emanated from the secret lair underneath the crops room, though, this power was foreign, it didn't really belong to them.. yet.

But anyway, she was wondering, what is this lake? Whose legacy is this? Could they again miss everything?...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 pm
Peering down at Jay at the tug, Zhiqiang gave her a small smile and another reassuring pat on the head. "No, no, it's nothing. I was just...surprised...to see Shaheen." Fortunately, though, it didn't seem like she had any intention of suddenly peeling off her shirt in front of him again.

"I can fix it!" The horseman piped up as looked at Shaheen, seeming relatively unbothered by the fact that his work had probably been torn up, "I mean, you know. After the upcoming and long-awaited confrontation with those those hunters." Let the horsemen use this opportunity to show the humans who the real hunters were.

He glanced to the side when he heard someone address him, turning to greet Lan with a polite (and surprisingly graceful) bow. "Lan. It's good to see you again." He smiled, and it looked as if he was on the verge of saying something else remarkably polite and unlike him...when Senga arrived.

With both Senga and Jay now present, Zhiqiang seemed to temporarily stuff his sudden maturity back behind the stupid, childish mask of his. "Well well well, if it isn't Senga! So you decided to join us!" The man cackled, sliding over to him. He lifted his free hand--the one that wasn't sitting atop Jay's head--and set it on the war horseman's head, his long sleeve flopping forward and (possibly) over the other's face. "I hope you're ready!"

Quote:
Zhiqiang is a 6'0" conquest horseman. He wears red make up and........has...really long sleeves.

Syusaki
I should

Seussi
be studying

istoleyurvamps
but tagging

Kupuritama
is more important >__>

Kaiyumi

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm
Tybalt eyed Ren's mark and frowned. As much as he wanted to agree with him, he didn't trust the horsemen. Not after all the different things he had seen during their time with the four clans. Sure they seemed nice enough now, but who was to say they weren't just using them?

"I have my doubts about that." He muttered. It may very well be his paranoia speaking to him, but he just wasn't comfortable with the fact that there was a foreign symbol engraved on his neck.

kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm
King rolled his eyes. "Blue elephant? Well, you're big enough I suppose, though gorgeous is subjective." He looked the kitsune up and down. "Highly subjective at that." still he didn't like the whole mark business, pulling up a bracer to show the whorl on triangle. "It is on a mark from my tribe. Like an unwanted scar." He gruffed at it, putting the bracer back on. "After this is all said and done, I'm having it removed. I want no marks on my flesh, demon or otherwise."

Shaking himself, he warmed up to Jack, nodding. "I brought you here, seems right I stay near." Sparrow's question quickly distracted him and made his tail twitch. "A mark is a mark of loyalty they say. I am... not happy with it. I am not loyal to them, only those who called me forth. If it is anything like a demon mark-" It went unsaid. If it WAS like a demon mark, they were bound to serve.
--------------------------

Lan felt a bit cheated. She'd get a rise from Mengyao another time. "I just hope I'll get to maybe take out a hunter or two."

Nerpin
Kuromeez
lilwolfpard
rameli

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm
Jay light bounced up and down at the realization that Zhi had made a dress for Shaheen. “You made Shaheen a dress?” she twittered happily, “Once you fix it, I want to see it! You make the best clothes.” Her face lit up as she recalled the dress Zhi had made for her. A shame it was buried somewhere in her makeshift house. Maybe she would wear it again someday. Maybe, if the occasion ever popped up.

If she had a tail, she would have wagged it. She gladly wrapped an arm around Shaheen’s shoulder. “I can’t wait.” A shoulder brushed against hers and she craned her neck to see who it was. “SengaSengaSengaSenga!” She began to twitter again, bouncing over to the executioner to briefly wrap her arms around him in a hug before returning to half-hugging Shaheen and holding onto Zhi’s sleeve.

She watched curiously as Zhi managed to don a mask of maturity. Hehhhh. Jay had never seen her friend look like that before, but it was already gone in a flash. Giggling, she reached out to brush away the sleeve in front of Senga’s face. “I wonder when it’ll start?”

Kaiyumi
Go study :< /smacks/

Kupuritama

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm
The ghoul couldn’t help but glance back at Mot before things went down, and her heart couldn’t help but ache briefly. The fact that she was going on without him was disheartening, but she had a purpose, and nothing would change that. The ghoul grinned a bit at Levi and gave her a nod. “You got it, friend.” She nudged the ghoul back with a shoulder. “I expect you to do the same as well.”

The reaper stuck next to Shun, and now quietly observed all that went on. She couldn’t help but tense as it felt like something was grasping her tightly, but she relaxed once it loosened. When the chalice was passed to her, the valkyrie took a sip and then passed it on, idly rubbing a warm spot on her upper arm after as she observed those around her. After a moment, the ghoul grinned a bit and reached into her apron pocket. “Neh…Shun?” She called to the reaper and waved a purple glove at him.

nekoluch

Blade Kuroda

Quote:
Hel is a two toned wingless valkyrie. 5'4"

Lucyal
Crew

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Mmur had been alone when the summons had arrived. He had been feeling much more like himself after their little FEAR run, thank you very much, and although he could see where Eisheth was coming from, he was not the type to distinguish one sort of leader from another. He needed time to decide whether he thought striking out on their own was a good idea, but that was hardly important in the face of a summons. A summons! He practically bounded through the portal, biting his lips to keep himself from smiling at the gathered students. When the chalice reached him he took a careful sip before passing it on. He scanned the crowd, finding Eisheth and Kiwi and inching toward them as best as he could.

Quote:
Mmur is a 5'10" skinny man thing. Today, in addition to a lovely blue-green scrap of wiggity-wang-covering fabric, he is also wearing one knitted fingerless glove on his left hand. He left his helm back at the tent so that it won't be ruined.

xoxomenai

santime

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas