Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 pm
"Not much," the boil admitted to Amarus, fluttering his burning wings behind himself. "They're only large enough to gain a little upward momentum." He flashed a nervous smile in his embarrassment.

At the mention of Olivia and hugs, a small smile broke across his face. Motioning to Amarus in a silent gesture, Faustus moved quietly so that he was behind the smaller ghoul, and leaning forward, curled his arms suddenly around her in a gentle embrace. He figured it would at least lighten the mood to spread a few hugs around. After all, they had all had a rough experience, and it wasn't over yet. Plus he hadn't been able to pull any mischief in awhile, and the look on his friend's face was well rewarding. He considered giving their new friend a warm hug as well, but hesitated, as he didn't know much about her, or how she would take the gesture.

He smiled at Amarus's mention of sleep, hopeful too that she would learn how to use a skellyphone. "Those texts were a bit garbled." he nearly chuckled at the memory of them. "However, I understood them well enough. I was more worried that you could be in trouble. And all I want is a nice warm lava bath, my pets, my bed." Jack yes. He smiled inwardly. A nice long soak in the warm lava, his loving (and somewhat snarky) companions all cuddled round him as they slept and slept safe and sound. Nothing could be more beautiful.

Except for one: his friends and himself escaping the chaos alive together.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Faustus
HP: 30/30
Target:
Damage:
Effect: N/A

Face your demons

chirigami

kuumeii

Appearance
Faustus is a lanky built Flame Demon with rather large round orange eyes, fiery red hair, and black, flaming wings. He wears a notable pair of goggles, tattered longcoat and pinstripe pants. Or click here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 pm
Roch's hands hesitated on the strings as he watched the bodies that made up the phoenix. He had hit them. All they wanted was to go home, and he had hit them. All Riley had wanted was to--to hug Mal, and he had hit her. All the hunters wanted to do was--

Well, he figured blow up all four islands.

He didn't feel so guilty about hitting them, y'know? In fact, hadn't he heard something familiar? He turned, looking at Danny blankly. "Yo, Danny. Sup?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 pm
User ImageAs she frantically looked for her friends, Mitzi saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned just in time to see Imryn waving at her. The elemental then turned and made an attack at the giant bird flying by overhead, and flew back down upon missing. Without a thought, Mitzi headed towards her, catching up to the ghoul as she reached the ground again. "Imryn, you're all right!" She hadn't really expected otherwise, but it was nice to be sure.

And then she heard Roch's voice through the crowd, and suddenly Reiko was beside her, and hugging her, and she hugged the onryo back. The knot in her chest started to loosen a bit, and she could finally breathe again. She wanted to go find Roch, make sure he was actually all right, but there were other people she still didn't know about. "Have either of you seen Whisper? What about Alex or Circe or Luci?" With all the confusion, it didn't occur to her that neither of her ghouls knew all of the others she was naming.

Then the onryo's words finally filtered through. "The horsemen..." She looked up, and just watching the bird made her feel waves of loneliness and despair... she tightened her arm around the ghost ghoul. "But what can we do?" Whisper would know what to do, or Roch. She had to find one of them.

She also didn't want to leave her ghouls, though, and Imryn wouldn't want to go anywhere near the other Reaper. "We need to find Whisper, she was with us before, she can't be too far away." The desperation was obvious in her voice, although she tried to keep it under control.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Mitzi
HP: 30/30
Target: -
Damage: -
Effect: broken and (emotionally) lost
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Songstress Kitsune
Katarina Everard
Getsurae

Appearance
5'3", purple hair, light skin. Wearing a skimpy oriental-ish black and pink outfit, and wielding a long golden spear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 pm
The smile on Xiu's lips was small, but there was a smile nonetheless. "Yes, I'm Xiu. It's nice to meet you, Fallow and...um...Dev! ...Right?" She sounded a little uncertain, her expression becoming sheepish. It never made for a good first impression when you called someone by the wrong name (perhaps not that introductions mattered much when they were caught up in this kind of situation, but...)

Biskoto's nuzzle was met with an affectionate little grin, and she was quick to lift a hand to stroke the serpent on the head. She continued to pet at the familiar even when Thanatos addressed her, her brows creasing at his question. Tearing her gaze away from the snake, she began to shake her head but stopped, her face becoming even more troubled. "I...I don't know much about it, truth be told. I've seen it before, but where it comes from--w-what?!"

She flinched in shock at the phoenix's sudden shriek, the end of her tail puffing up as her whole body stiffened. She could hear the eerie, desperate whispers coming from the bird, but it wasn't until she turned and took a closer look at the creature did she realize who those voices belonged to.

"W-wait, are those..." Xiu threw her hands over her mouth, gaping in horror at the twisting and grotesque figures that made up the phoenix. Seeing all those pained and tortured faces...she couldn't even imagine how the surviving clans members were feel right now. As if they hadn't already been through enough, their people had been turned into...that? The baku felt her rage at the Hunters flare up again, but it was suddenly dulled as a rush of different emotions washed over her. Regret, sadness, pity--wasn't there anything they could do for the fallen clansmen?

------------------------
User Image
OOC:
Character Name: Xiu-Ying
HP: 40/40
Target: --
Damage: --
Effect: --

Nyxtsuki Moon
OuO The phoenix thing referred to in this post = pg 17 of this thread, so you guys don't have to go digging

Dragain

Kupuritama
MORE TRAINS! I actually don't know if you guys posted again/Fallow and Dev wandered off but uhhh...IF THEY DID, IGNORE THIS. ;__; *has to leave soon but wanted to get a post up for you guys before her final*

Syusaki
^

Appearance
5'2" girl with long white hair in a loose braid. Pink eyes, tapir-shaped ears, and a lion tail. Dressed in Chinese-style clothing. Wears a flower clip in her hair.

Kaiyumi

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:02 pm
Sherry listened to the doll's tyraid. Things were so much easier when these things were just monsters to her. It was a lot more simple. Sherry didn't have cause to question what the Hunters did, and honestly, she never really wanted to. Now was not the time for defending what they did. She eyed the doll, all while keeping half an eye on the phoenix.

"Our war. Between us, them, yeah, even you. And what do you think this", she gestured at the hole in the ocean, "was? There was no other way to end this." There couldn't be. "Are you telling me you wouldn't do anything in your power to save yourselves? Your race? I don't know who started this, but I damn well joined the fighting to end it. We did nothing, and you and them come and cause us pain." In the dark. They are the shadows.

"Do you have a better way to end it? I don't know what's been tried in the past, but I know we have lost countless of our number, too." That USB report. The bodies in the Sahara. How long had this been going on? "We just want to be left alone, too. But there was no way that's going to happen is there? All we have left is a fight. A horrible, bloody fight.

"It doesn't make me happy," her eyes flickered to the heirs. "But it can't be taken back. And if it does stop this war, then it was worth it."

----------------------------

(( OOC:
Character Name: Sherry
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a))

LividPeas
I will be afk for most of the day/weekend after this, so feel free to move on! <3

Appearance

Sherry is a female Hunter of average height with light brown hair and a long white coat. She currently has vine markings on her face, too. She is wielding a long glaive.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:17 pm
Danny crossed the small distance separating her from Roch, standing beside him faithfully. She smiled a little darkly and said, "Why the sad songs? Trying to bore it to death?"

She slapped a hand on his back and looked down a little more wistfully and said, "We're still on for sheet reading Moonday, right?" He'd figure out what she was implying. Maybe.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:20 pm
"But if I were you, I'd worry less about who's dead right now and maybe worry about the ones who are currently alive." Candace's eyes were wide as he said this, finally settling on an emotion to show. Rage. Pure. Heated. Rage. This boy, this <******** boy killed Stacey?! What the...how did..ugh! She just wanted to cut his ******** head off right now. Just. Die. Just die. ********. Just..they not only killed a hunter but a division assistant?! Son of a b***h!

Candace was seeing red. This boy needed to die. Permanently.

Candace was clutching her phone so tightly a dim part of her worried she would break it, just snap the damn thing in two and crush it in her hand. She pocketed it before she could allow that to happen, shoving it in the pocket of her pants with a trembling hand. These kids. How could they...they claimed to be such innocent children and how they were evil and then they went and ********>! They just were such hypocrites!

They killed a division assistant.

"You son of a--" Shrieking. Loud, anguished shrieking.

She whirled around to face the phoenix again, fists clenched. ******** just...

"I'll deal with you later." She spat at Shun and Mitsu, stalking off to get a better view and maybe figure out how she could do anything to this ******** bird.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:26 pm
"She's dead, Danny," he said, lowering his guitar. "They're dead. And not in the comin' back any moment sort of way," he told his best friend. "They're--they're twisted into somethin' disgusting and horrible and they were more powerful than us--how are we gonna stop that sort of thing from happening--what the hell am I sayin? We won't LIVE long enough for that. Dad, Granddad, Monica, all the guys back home--"

He was picturing it. But somehow he didn't see a phoenix, maybe some sort of massive ghost, rising from the destroyed ground of Halloween--

"I helped," he whispered. "Maybe if Riley was Riley she could help, but she's dead. And I helped."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 pm
Amphi gave the Dream Baku the biggest hug she could manage before pulling back and staring over her friend. She wasn't too worst for the wear and sighed in relief.

"Xiu. I am so glad to see you safe." Amphi hugged her again. She lifted her head at Thanatos's question though, "I heard something...about this FEAR that was overwhelming." Amphi tried to think more on it, the rumors, the hunters, how it turned out but wasn't able to fully comprehend a though as the bird shrieked louder and louder. Closer and Closer. She wasn't able to greet the two that joined them, eyes caught by the monster.

"Xiu..." Amphi took the Baku's hand in hers, holding it tightly. She could see them in there, over and over again and the loneliness and the fear. Her heart broke and then she couldn't look at it anymore. She couldn't stand it anymore. She turned away from the Phoenix and into Thanatos.

She burrowed her face in his chest and tried to stifle the tears. Damn the humans, damn them over and over again.

Amphi was no warrior, even after being on the Isle of War. But after this, she wanted nothing more then to excact justice on the hunters. She wanted them to see the pain they had caused to them. Was it fair? Was it right?

"The horsemen..." She sniffled, her head still burrowed, her hand still clutching Xiu's. "Why? Why is it like this? Why do we have to fight? Why are we at war?"

OOC
User ImageOOC:
Character Name: Amphi
Target:
Damage:
Charge: Y1 The Mind, Y2 The Chill
Effect:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Dragain

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:42 pm
The phoenix swept over them, dipping closer this time, hissing whispers of home. Thackery couldn't take it.

He sat on the ground, knees tucked up to his chest, hands pressed over his ears. It did little to block out that horrifying pleading. He couldn't hit it when it was talking, when it was made of real lost horsemen! What if it were Ash, what if...

As he attempted to shelter himself, he just watched the other students, taking in their varying reactions. Most seemed to understand the difficulty here. They needed another rallying call, another message from that priestess. That would make it better.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 pm
Wilson stared at the phoenix with curiosity. It was an innocent curiosity at first, but quickly morphed into silent horror as the bird ventured closer to the island. It wasn’t just a creature comprised of multiple pieces of corrupted FEAR. Each and every piece was a horseman, breaking apart and coming back together again in an endless cycle of death. If he dared to scrutinize closer he could see the limbs and burned faces of the horsemen, merging and crumbling apart over and over. It was a train wreck he couldn’t look away from. This was what they had done to an entire civilization in a few short moments. But this had been for the sake of saving his own world, so that justified it, right? …Right? There wasn’t even a murmur from his weapon.

He shifted uncomfortably, his weapon lightly clanging. He looked around, hoping to see a familiar face in the sea of students. Somehow he managed to spot Eva and he quietly made his way over to the fellow death trainee. Wilson murmured a quiet “Hey” to her before he turned to look back at the phoenix. He tried not to focus on the cries for help and instead tried to figure out what the hell he could do to get rid of it.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Wilson (Hunter)
HP: 50/50
Items: charge packet x1, barrier dagger x1 ))

Appearance

He is approx.. 5’10” and is wearing a gasmask and has bladed cannons over his arms. He’s also toting a gas tank on his back.

Kaiyumi
>w>;; <3

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:46 pm
Sammy's arrival was met with a soft coo and a brush of wings. "You're injured." His feather coming away with blood, Israfel shook his head ripping his coat up further. "Really Sammy, you get into so many fights- you need to learn to control yourself." While chiding his face had a small smile. he doubted she'd listen to him. "We fight for what we believe in Sammy, to answer your question. If you believe in fighting the hunters, then I cannot truly stop you, just look on. Though I will admit it worries me. You're far to passionate for your own good sometimes."

Looking back at the phoenix at Shehk's question, Israfel shook his head. "My song did not heal Riley. Not in the manner that I wished. If the affliction is similar, more FEAR will do nothing. However Unlike Riley, that is made of horsemen. Far stronger than us." He cracked his claws. "I can't sit by as it threaten us."

HP: 50/50
Target: Phoenix
Damage:
Status: Israfel's wings have become deep blue and back, and his eyes are glowing overly brightly.

demon_pachabel
Getsurae
Appeal
Miliardo Kason

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:48 pm
Danny stared at Roch like he was crazy and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Dude, no. No way," she said, patting him gently, "You didn't help. You didn't do anything."

She looked him more steadily in the eyes and said, "Roch this isn't your fault." She looked back up at the phoenix and frowned. It really was scary. If a Halloweener thought something was scary, you KNOW something's wrong with it. "That thing shouldn't exist. You were right to hit it."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm
Otto was forced to take notice as the Phoenix screamed out in a noise that Otto would not soon forget. The cries and lament of thousands of creatures forming and reforming within it's body shook the hunter trainee. While he had been numb to the situation earlier, this rocked him.

The small blond's mouth hung open, watching in morbid curiosity as the creature shifted appearance.

It was horrifying.

OOC:
Character Name: Otto
HP: 45/50

Appearance
17 years old, 5'5", Blonde hair, Blue eyes, grumpy expression, skater clothes. Fights with a 6 foot boomerang.

Items on Otto's person:
--> Communication Device
--> Fear Scanner

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]
Reacting to Angry Bird

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm
"I hit her. She was huge and dangerous and NOT Riley and I hit her, but what if Sammy was right--what if there was something we could do to fix it and we didn't? What if she was here? She might have been able to reach them, mentally, y'know? What am I supposed to do? How can we calm them down? How do we send them home?" he asked her. But if HE couldn't figure it out, what would Danny figure out?

"No matter how much stronger I get, when it comes to stuff like this I'm still useless, y'know?" he said with a sigh.  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games