Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am
User Image
"Croconaw, you know what to do."
Croconaw uses aqua tail and knocks the huge iron doors of the factory down. The trainers walk into the dark factory, listening for Zeek.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
And just when Metagross was placed away.Sarah thought,sending her Metagross right back out."I'll keep Metagross out."Sarah had Metagross make a map of the entire island."Alright.We're not too far away from Zeek,so let's go."Sarah explained.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:14 am
User Image

"A factory eh? I guess that makes sence why all the electric Pokemon are infected."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 am
User Image

Yuri runs over there and says"WE cant just go in there this is the old pokeball factory i herd its haunted by a bunch of duskulls we have to make sure we stay togather"  

YaWhiteFriend

Skilled Capitalist

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 am
User Image"But Zeek (Izumi's Zekrom) is in there! It sounds scared, we have to hurry. I'm sure we can ahndle a few Duskull. Everyone watch each other's backs!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:22 am
User Image

"Fine" yuri returns lucario and throws out blaziken "blaziken use flash" the factory is now lit up like vegas"lets go"  

YaWhiteFriend

Skilled Capitalist

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:24 am
User Image
"But now we do know one thing. It definitely wasn't natural disturbances that were messing with the ship's electric pokemon. The culprit has to be somewhere in this factory. Everyone keep your eyes open."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah followed Yuri and Gold into the factory,riding on her Metagross."Are you a local on this island,Yuri?"Sarah asked."It's like you know this place and everything about it."

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 am
Rai was determined to find Zeek no matter what, as well as Izumi. Amphy was still scared though, so Izumi returned Amphy. "Zeek needs our help." As soon as they took another step, something grabbed Rai! "Rai! Come back!"
"Chuuuuuu!!!" Rai screamed in horror. Rai was in a small cage. "I'm coming for you Rai!" Izumi ran after Rai, as Rai kept attacking the cage to get out, but nothing was working. Just then, the room became dark. No one could see anyone. Rai was then taken away. Izumi started to cry, but then stopped as she was even more determined now than before, "They've got Zeek and now Rai too. It seems like they're aiming for electric pokemon, but why?" Izumi thought. "If this is the case, I can't bring Amphy back out, that must've been why she was so scared." Just then, a bunch of duskulls and dusclops appeared.  
User Image

"And here I was, hoping it would be abandoned."
Blue returned Dragonair and kept Gardevoir and Butterfree close at her side.

User Image

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

YaWhiteFriend

Skilled Capitalist

User Image

yuri looks over and says"Yea,this place use to be my home befor like whats happening now all the pokemon where hurt and scared they were acting like they were being hurt everyone left but i stayed"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

Gold turns and whispers to Izumi. "Maybe you can use Amphy to them out then we can figure out what's going on", Gold says as he commands his pokemon to attcak few of the ghost pokemon.  

trainer goid
Captain

YaWhiteFriend

Skilled Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 am
User Image

yuri turns his hat backwords and says"Blaziken use blaze kick on wild duskull"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 am
User Image

"I don't think it such a good idea to ask her to sacrifice another of her Pokemon while she just lost two.
I'll try to lure them out with one of my Pokemon if that will help."

User Image

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Sceptile,Leaf Blade!"Sarah sent out her Sceptile,having it attack another Duskull.Alright,we just have to hope Zeek and Rai are saved.Izumi,you can do it.I know you can.Sarah thought.

Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games