Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]
Meteor Showers 2 OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 am
Mr. Eccentricity
PixelMuse
crying The election is over and I really could use a place to disconnect now please post crying

All hope I've had for this country is now lost.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

The Count of Monte Carlo

Deora_Alvarez

BeaMichelle

mc2

The guild will always be here for you guys, as long as I'm around. It's a tough next 4 years we're going to face, but we can do it together. heart

Us Gems gotta stick together after all. wink This will always be a place of love and acceptance no matter your gender or ethnicity (or anything else the bigots use to hate us). And while we can't control their actions, we can sure as hell be there for each other when we have to face them.

Happy adventuring, folks. Peace and love to you all.

Thanks for those kind words biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

GOOD BYE 2016!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

The Count of Monte Carlo

Deora_Alvarez

BeaMichelle

mc2

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:36 am
Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope for another year of RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:21 pm
Happy New Year, Gems!  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:47 pm
Did something happen to Gaia? Quotes, colors and all sorts of functions arent working and are just showing
and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:50 pm
Sorry for the posting delay after I was fairly regular for a few days. I was hit by a drunk driver while working Uber on St. Patrick's Day. I'm okay sans some aches and pains, but the car was totaled. I've been pretty occupied dealing with the insurance company, lawyers, and regular visits to a chiropractor.

I'll have free time for posting sometime this weekend I hope.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 am
Oh s**t man, you okay? I barely check this thread so sorry if it's late.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 pm
So, guys, I have to say something.

As infrequently as replies sometimes come in, and then the floods of replies when they do, I've gotten lost in this RP's plot, and in turn I don't know how to reply. That means I take longer to reply, and the cycle continues.

I don't know what to do about this, because I feel like I don't have the time to read back over everything. Add to that, I feel like I've been having a harder time reading and understanding things as time goes on. I've taken a few hits to the head in my life. A lot of stuff has happened. I used to love reading and writing. Books and RPs were my life. I rarely pick up a book anymore, and we all see how long I've been going between replies.

I don't want to leave this story, or abandon you all or my characters, but in effect I already have.

I don't know what to do, guys.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 pm
The infrequency of posts is most certainly my fault. I am sincerely sorry for that. Since I am playing GM for this arc, you can ask me for a summarization anytime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 am
@Rikki Tikki Travi | RE: accident
I just came across this. I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm hoping everything is okay now.

@The Count of Monte Carlo | RE: posts
No worries. I'll be more than happy to continue poking you with PMs/Texts whenever your characters are involved. Also having Ako blank out from time to time is a great plot device so other characters can help fill you in.

@Rikki Tikki Travi @Nova Blancke | RE: Leo's Blood
I'm not sure if you guys already have this in mind but I was thinking Leo's blood should be the same as Trinity's. Is that what you have in mind?

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

The Count of Monte Carlo

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:33 pm
Let's talk characters

So I was wondering what kind of things would you all like to see happening?
Can be anything like things you know won't happen but would still be nice. Bit of character developments or things you don't usually see them do.

What I'd like to see is something similar that is happening to Theo right now.
Both sub and consciously he is always holding back. Now he is no longer consciously holding back. But what I really love to see is for him to be completely unchained. The guy would be an absolute beast. I mean he leveled a college dorm when his powers were just starting out.

Same goes for Ako actually. I would really like to see him at the top of his game.

A confrontation between Crystalion and Eclipse would be epic to see as well. I mean when they 'fought' it wasn't really fighting for him. Liv isn't a fighter but Crystalion on the other hand has had to fight for years and a few months non stop. She is a different level than Liv.

PixelMuse

Rikki Tikki Travi

The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:46 pm
I have to admit I've been toying in my head how the break up I've been hinting at is going to go down. How would Theonis take it? Been replaying the scene over and over in my head. I do want to see them spend some time apart. It would be cool if Myth was there since I could see him as Trinity's type while Theo spends some time with Liv. Have them both question themselves if their relationship had a chance considering they both went with their type. Even more so when Trin finds out about Crystalline making her feel foolish for even trying.

I was hoping there would be more of an interaction with him and Shadow Walker of the X-Men RP and I hope to keep that moving once more.

I like to see how Ako and Thea's relationship would be like. I like how supportive of Gidget he's been.

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:36 pm
Sorry bout the low activity in both RP's. Despite being heavily invested in both Endless and this one, I find it a lot harder to write something these days. Like I have to force it and then I'm not happy with what I wrote.

I'm sure it'll pass but I thought I'd have to at least say it. You all deserve that since we've been doing this for literally years.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:58 pm
I totally get it. sometimes life wears on you and it saps the muse right out. Don't feel pressured to post something you aren't happy with. If you'd like a suggestion to get the creative juices flowing, epic movie and tv show soundtracks do it for me.

Take your time and press enter when ready.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 pm
Happy new year people!  
OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items