Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 pm
Meanwhile Loke and Gray were still talking.
Loke heard what Gray asked him."No problem I won't tell a soul."said Loke."You can trust me."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm
Gray smiled."Thanks Loke...I know I can count on you more than that Fire Breather."said Gray."Should we go up with the other two?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

"Our home is located here," said Neji as they arrive in front of Mansion. Three years of searching for their missing home, they look over Madara's corpse and found the location of their home, and found out it's been sealed. Which is why they arrive in Twilight Town, Hinata held her sister close, "If it's true, I hope nothing dangerous going on," she said quietly as they enter the mansion. Neji glance at his cousins and try to locate their home realm.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:51 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image

Hanabi looked u at her sister."I hope not too."said Hanabi as she hugged Hinata a little."But if there is...we can over come it...right?"

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

"Let's not let our hope down. Byakugan!" said Neji before he activate his byakugan. Hinata look at her sister as she hug her back, "We shouldn't give up yet, but this might our chance," she respond to her younger sister. Neji remain focus and follow the location, but he hide his own feelings because of past that their memories are sealed.

User Image

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:29 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi nodded."Right!"she said with a small smile."I can't wait to go back home!"

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata smiles at her sister, Neji lead the way, until they arrive in the computer room where Diz and Riku sent Roxas to digital Twilight Town. He deactivated it and touch a computer, "It's sealed here," he said and press the button and the light appear, he and Hinata look at it in surprise. She begin to smile, "Our home," she said with a happiness. She is about to reach it, but Neji quickly grab his cousin's hand before she can contact it. He look at her with a glare, "Don't touch it Hinata-sama," he warn her as a note fall out and it landed next to his foot, it shown that unseal will cost one life, which he prepare to do so to unseal their memories and make them realize that day after fourth shinobi war. Hinata look at him in shock, wonder what is up with him.

User Image

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:24 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi looked at Neji with a confused look."N-Neji...what's wrong?"she asked in a worried tone.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Neji said nothing, Hinata take a notice the note next to him as she pick it up and reads it. It takes a while, until she widen her eyes and look at her cousin in fear, "Th-There must be another way!" she raise her voice and grab his arm, not wanting to lose her cousin, she wants to come home with her family. Neji look away and push her away, "There is no other way to get our home back, one sacrifice will bring our home back. I will do it," he said to her calmly. Hinata is trying protest, but Neji touches it, unknowing to them, a spider is watching them. The light is brighten, Neji groan in pain, while Hinata crying for her cousin's death and brought the home, suddenly she stop as her memory is changing, she slowly remember what happen in Fourth Shinobi War, Neji died from war, Everything she remember is fake, her and Hanabi's memories before their travel around the realms and making new friends. Hinata look stun as brought her tears, "Neji... nii-san," she muttered, suddenly a powerful force raise as she. Hinata look shock and embrace her sister, Hyuga clan's ancestor and member of Otsutsuki clan, have return, "Kaguya... Otsutsuki...." she said her name as Kaguya use her Rinnegan to push her and Hanabi away. She is disgust on her descendant's action, "You are disgrace to destroy the world, and if you excuse me, I have a reunion with a witch," she said to before she disappear. Hinata watch her disappear, she is grown shock and discover the sacrifice will break a seal to bring Rabbit Goddess/Demon back. Suddenly the light around her and Hanabi teleports them back to Konoha.

User Image

LiefAngel223

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out