Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Emerald Eye Tower ( Part of Underground Fortress ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:31 pm
She only watched him, has he gone mad, well due to the current events perhaps, she yawned slight then took a step back to see D lean in close. " Heh...A bit..not sure really i have some notes in my journals but i dont think he had explain what he did exactly to me..."

((OK I needz sleep....Damn phone!))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 pm
"Many things. Many races. Powerful races. Almost exactly the same make up as my ancestor. Vampire being one of them. A smattering of demonic and angelic forces as well as many others. Contradictions, smoothed out to work together in a tenuous unison." Moving closer still, Draeken put his face next to hers, their cheeks almost touching. "I wonder just how much he passed on to you?" He drew in a slow breath, as if trying to detect it from her scent. "I do wonder."  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:49 pm
Feeling a little uncomfortable she moved back just as his cheek came close to hers, she stepped into her room. " Heh....i say enough that at times i had memories and Emotions from him..." she responded nerously. D wasnt like this not that she remembered but it was creeping her out, And she was helpless.

((damn having a phone with internet and keyboard too it..))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 am
'That...' Stepping back then Draeken put a hand to his forehead and closed his eyeys tightly. 'I apologize...I havent fed in quite some time. Its getting to my head a bit...' Looking at her then he smiled faintly. 'Would you mind?'  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am
She glanced at him rather puzzled at his reactions, perhaps he was just wounded and needs rest. She glanced a thim as she returned the smile a bit still a bit nervous and cautious. " Do i mind what?" she asked, she thought of what he might meant, hopefully she was wrong. She wouldnt think she would be able to handle a Drain like that at this moment, can she?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 am
Sighing he shook his head. "Like I said. I haven't fed in some time. Need fresh...food. I don't need much really and there wouldn't be any change in yourself or anything drastic like that. I simply need the nourishment."  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 am
She took a moment to think this over, she did offer to heal him but was taking a drink from her part of the deal? or would it be rude to tell him no? her blue eyes glanced at him as if she was looking for a simple answer, but if its only a little bit and they do share T's blood in one way or another. " well i did offer to heal you for helping me back to my tower...Only if you promise not to take too much..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 am
Smiling slightly then, Draeken nodded. "Only enough to get me by." He stared at her for a moment before putting his right arm around her waist and his left hand on her shoulder, drawing her close. He would give no warning as to when he bit. It would happen quickly, his fangs sinking into her neck as he started to feed. He stayed latched to her for only twenty to thirty seconds, but if Sairys had much experience with being fed on, she would notice something was slightly different. It wasn't just the blood he was after, so much as what it contained, though it would have no adverse effect on her.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 am
Once She saw him move closer she only rolled her neck slightly, as she was pulled close to him. her hands fell on his waist and clenched gently as he sunk his fang into her flesh. She let out a soft intake of air, as her eyes fell shut, She felt him drawing the blood but he was drawing more than that, She felt it the moment he leaned close the first time when he wondered what else Truinthil pasted on to her. the process only made her fell relaxed, as her hands soon only rested softly on his waist as he fed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 am
After those brief thirty seconds, Draeken released her neck, but continued to hold on to Sairys to make sure she didn't collapse. That would be simply unkind.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:52 am
She held onto him, her eyes still shut, She felt instant cool rush flush through her body as Draeken finished. her body would feel soft and relaxed. She opened her eyes and glanced at him with a soft color of blue. its been so long since shes had that feeling of bliss, and even better when she can drink. With a soft grin, she only glanced at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm
'I have to say that i havent seen someone look so ecstatic after being fed upon.'Tilting his head then, Draeken looked rather amused. 'Are you going to need help getting back into your room?'  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm
She smiled and giggled to herself, though that feeling sparked different feelings within her, she shook her head slightly as she glance at him her hands unsure if they should be at his waist or. " my old self would say yes...especially with this feeling....But i will have to say no i can make it back..." She smiled as she fought her inner urges and took a step back, to respect him and trying to fix her image.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Nodding, Draeken released her and stepped away. 'Then i shall rest a short while before departing.' Turning then he returned to the room he had chosen to occupy.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:00 pm
She glanced at him as he stepped away and nodded as she wiped the small drops of remaining blood on her neck with her fingers. " very well...be safe in your journeys...take note that you are always welcomed here at my home...I know its been a rough time...I may not offer much but a shoulder and ear?" She felt bad for him as in her journals she evnyed Phia for having the perfect family and Children, the two very things Sai wanted and be able to look back at. With a slight sigh she turned back into her room licking the blood from her finger tips.  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff