Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Organization for Roleplay and Chat!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Randomness Founded by the Restless Souls
The Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero-The-Hunter 500
Crew

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 pm
"Durzo... Why does that name sound soo... familiar..."Zero coudn't help but think. but with the lack of memory he only ignored it and continued on. But Suddenly A Giant Shadow shaped as a Hand appeared at Vincinity and was Aimed At The Group Zero Quickly Exclaimed"WHAT THE HELL!?!? Guys,Get away from me!!"Zero Pushed everyone away using wind elements but wasn't fast enough to escape from being smashed into the ground from a giants Hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:06 pm
(time to end this once and for all XD)*Sage began cutting his tongue, takin' the assasins way out when captured fort info.*"farewell....."Sage mumbles asd blood drips from his mouth.  

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ketsuki_THE_darkblood

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm
"Why you little feline!"She shouted. "You sent me on a wild goose chase!" Nero looks up and shakes his head. "Nuh-uh! Daddy told me to bring you here!" Ketsuki falls off the bed in shock. "Daddy!?" She asks looking at Hato. "You didn't tell me you had a kid." "Technically he's not mine. But his mom was killed in the battle of Light vs. Dark. So I took him in."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 pm
As everything was to the edge you could hear an echoing Voice that was heard everywhere"No... Not Here!!! I WILL NEVER LET MY FRIENDS DIE,TO LET MYSELF BE DEFEATED!!! OR TO EVEN LET THE WORLD GO INTO CHAOS!!!"The echoing had stoped,Zero was lifting the giants Hand with ease,transformed into a Demon"Your gona face your Judgement!!!"Zero Quickly Had Rushed To the Giants Face and stuck it with a Flurry of slashes of his Dark Blade,then transformed into a Phoenix and Burned The Giant into ash as he Started spining rapidly causing an artificial Supernova."That was too easy... and you"Zero Looked at Sage and Punched him unconsious,once he was unconsious he healed his wound.  

Zero-The-Hunter 500
Crew

Magnetic Shapeshifter

Ketsuki_THE_darkblood

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm
"Oh. I see." Ketsuki smiled slightly. "Did you ask him to play the lost little boy in the forest?" Hato looked at her with a confused expression. "Huh?" "He called me mommy." Hato began to blush. "Hato, what did you tell him?" Nero climbed out from under the bed. "Daddy said you are my new mommy! I like my new mommy!" Ketsuki blinked before blacking out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 pm
*grabs sage * dumbass do u really think we would let u die that easily! *smaks him to wake him up then lets go of him an he falls to the ground sam turns around* u dummy.....  

emopanda32412

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm
Sage recovers eventually and breaks for the village,once he was there no one could find him."Get me now!"sage shouts as he was almost in the village.After a little running he found a run down place that nobody resides in anymore and he busted the door open.He made it to the top floor of the building after several flights of stairs,and then he began to cut his tongue again,but this time to insure his death, he slit his wrists on rusty nails bulging out of the wall.He slid down against the wall and sat there and bled out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm
*finds sage an begins healing not looking at him but u can see that shes crying*.........idiot just wat r u trying to prove. that ur really this stupid. i thought we were friends...  

emopanda32412

Ketsuki_THE_darkblood

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Ketsuki sits up trying to remember what happened. "Mommy!" Nero says jumping in her lap. "I remember now..." Hato laughs a bit. "You really over reacted. Fainting like that." Ketsuki looks at Hato and growls, her wolf ears popping out. "Screw you!" "Mommy ants to screw daddy?" Hato laughs as Ketsuki turns bright red. "N...No! Don't say stuff like that, Nero!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am
"Listen, i dont belong with you people.....if you knew what ive done and what i can become....you'd think different...."Sage stood up and pushed Sam out of his way as he walked back down the flight of stairs and out of the abandoned building, he slowly walked through the town,slowly blending in with the crowds.(thats kindof fast for a blind person........0.o))  

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 pm
*standing infront of Zero* ............. u think that's enough to scare me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm
"let me guess even you are even a slight afraid of the overkill..."Zero transformed back to normal to conserve his energy."i guess even royalty may also find me strong..."  

Zero-The-Hunter 500
Crew

Magnetic Shapeshifter

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 pm
*walks beside sage then grabs him by his hand and takes him to a nearby forest. then arrives at a cabin*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 pm
"So what are you doing now......kidnapping...real nice."Sage folded his arms and sat down.He had an evil pouty face.  

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:21 pm
.....idiot im trying to keep u from killing urself...i already lost so many i -i dont want to lose anyone else. *tears fall from her face* 5 members of my family risked their lives for mine one of which was my older brother, i was going to be killed for my strange powers but because i was let go 5 members of my family were sacrificed.  
Randomness Founded by the Restless Souls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff