Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP]The world beyond the borders... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 pm
"I was. Thanks a lot for getting me food." She said bashfully, looking down at the bones of the rabbit, picked clean of every last bit of meat. "I can't remember exactly. It's probably been a week since any real food, but I have managed to eat some termites in the past few days." She stuck out her tongue, "They're disgusting though, and they hurt too. They bite your tongue, so I gave up after a while."

Ku shrugged and began cleaning herself off, licking the occasional bit of blood off her paws or face. "By the way, have you met a lion named Trigger? He's going to help me find my sister." She said vaguely, as if either answer would please her just as well. She didn't really expect to FIND her sister, but she could always hope. Even hope, though, seemed to be evasive to her these days.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:46 pm
Sekizen nodded. "I bet they're not too filling either," Seki responded to her termite story. He was glad that the female at least could eat something. "I'm not that good of a hunter, I would've grabbed you something bigger like an antellope if I could, but..." He looked around to see if he could even spot any. "I don't see any and I doubt I could catch one anyway." He looked down at the leopard-lion.

"No, I don't believe I've met anyone by the name Trigger. I've only met a blue lioness called 'Barazahi,'" he said. "I've only been away from home... not very long."

And already I feel like I can't take another step, Sekizen added on to himself silently, upset that he already felt like he was giving in. He'd pull himself up and out of the slump soon, he was sure.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:30 pm
"Barazahi..." Ku wracked her brains as if trying to remember if she had heard that name before. Trigger had another name, but she couldn't remember it. Then again, he said lioness, which meant it was a girl, and only boys had manes. It was almost sad how long it took her to put all the pieces together and realize that she hadn't ever heard of Barazahi. Ku is not too bright.

"Well, take my advice, go back while you can." She said sadly, as if she would never make it home. "I'm sure you're a lot better off out here than I am, but if you're anything like me, you'll start missing your family really fast." Her face drooped sadly at the mention of her family, but she quickly changed the subject, determined to avoid crying in front of this nice lion.

"Y'know, I think I could stay here for a while." She glanced around the watering hole. There was a single tree along the bank, and she loved to sleep in trees. She felt much safer there. "I think I will. At least until I'm strong enough to make it home on my own. There's water here, and I can probably catch rabbits that wander under the tree. Pounce on 'em from above, you know?" She bounded over to the tree and climbed to the lowest branch in one quick motion, feeling slightly more at home.

"Do you think anyone will mind if I live here?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Sekizen shook his head. "I don't think anyone would mind at all. I'll bet that's a really good way to catch rabbits. I stayed the night here, it's very nice. Great shade in the day and good protection at night."

He pondered for a moment going back home, but... He just couldn't. "I need to keep looking," he said to Ku. If not for Nix, then just to get an even better impression of the world beyond the borders. "I'd better get going, though. Nice to meet you, Ku," he said, turning South to continue on his search.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas