[PRP] Run, Run, As Fast As You Can (Hie & Zaph) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:33 pm
"Afraid?" Repeating the word softly, Zaphiro was then silent for a long pause before he gave Hienna a light squeeze, answering in the same quiet tone. "I'm terrifed, Hienna. I'd grown up sibling to a stillborn brother, knowing as I grew just how much pain that loss had brought my parents. But they, at least, had one child survive, whereas we..."

Unable to finish that statement, he changed direction, knowing that in admission of weakness there was strength. "I'm terrified of this whole thing, Hie. Losing the kids, thinking I was losing you...but in spite of it all, I STILL want to move forward with our lives. I don't want to go back to what we were...but I want to become something more."

He couldn't explain it any better than that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:38 pm
The mare was silent again for some time before she nodded, acceptance in that one motion before her head lifted and she nuzzled at him gently. Now completely calm, Hienna decided she would not let it bring her down anymore. "Then let's try again," she said after a moment, "Let us try to have a family again."

She wasn't sure she could survive another loss but Zaphiro was right. She couldn't let that take away the chance that there would be new little lives from them. Little ones that would brighten the world wonderfully. Beautifully. Little jewels...

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:44 pm
Hearing that, Zaphiro finally allowed himself to smile. Slowly but surely, they'd recover; pick up the pieces and move forward. That in mind, he returned the nuzzle, allowing his muzzle to linger along her jawline and neck as he did so. She was his...the Hienna he knew and loved. The mother-possessed Hienna was, once more, banished to the darkness, just as she belonged.

"We'll do just that, love; we'll try, and try, and try...and one day, all that trying will pay off, you'll see. One day, you'll truly be able to hear the word 'Mommy'."

Smiling, Zaph gave Hienna a light nudge. "You want to head home now, Hie?" Here or there, though, as long as he was with her, he'd be home.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:47 pm
"At least the process of trying is enjoyable," she said simply and a smile graced her features, "Yes, let us head home." She slowly stood, legs still a bit shaky from their run. Deeeep breath. Slow, deep breaths were definitely needed for the moment. "...But I think I want some raspberries first."

With that, the mare took off. Yep, it seemed as if Hienna was back to normal - or about as normal as Hienna could get. Poor Zaphiro.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Rising alongside Hienna just in case she needed support, Zaphiro allowed himself a grin at her statement; ALL of it. As she took off running, he stood for a moment watching her run, the smile remaining in place as she diminished in size as she ran. They'd make it through this, he knew they would.

He knew they HAD.

With that, he spread his wings and took off into the air, headed for home and his mate.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff