Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum

Back to Guilds

Reply Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum
An issue of importance:FoJ Brainstorming Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:06 pm
VKM
xd I can tell you, we aren't thinking of much. Lol. >>; (At least I'm not XD)

But we do needa change shiz. So. What shall we change?
Didn't Zero say in an earlier post that there were some ideas already?
Then he said that they were waiting on to approval of Mokoni, who said that we needed to commemorate Rokoko first. So, it seems like the best course of action would be to make a memorial thread. Who will do that? Is there someone who is already supposed to? It's already been a bit since we found out about Rokoko, someone should probably make it soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:02 am
AngelFeathers
VKM
xd I can tell you, we aren't thinking of much. Lol. >>; (At least I'm not XD)

But we do needa change shiz. So. What shall we change?
Didn't Zero say in an earlier post that there were some ideas already?
Then he said that they were waiting on to approval of Mokoni, who said that we needed to commemorate Rokoko first. So, it seems like the best course of action would be to make a memorial thread. Who will do that? Is there someone who is already supposed to? It's already been a bit since we found out about Rokoko, someone should probably make it soon.
Well,

I had the idea to use Accountant of Japan's profile and friendslist as the new donation list, so if you want to be on the list, you have to friend Accountant... and then we just feature his friendlist in his profile... (kind of confusing, but it would make everything a lot easier)

have all people awaiting kimonos to friend Recruiter of Japan so we can keep track of who's on the list, then just de-friend them once they get a kimono.

and then to have all members friend Flower of Japan, so we can send out mass PM announcements to members if we need to.

have Kenchan give the guild to Flower of Japan so others can edit the guild info, and finally fix that guild picture!

promote the guild, allow more FoJ members to join the guild... it's not that hard to kick people out if they misbehave, and chances are they won't, and add more life to the guild.

and then I wanted to get a front page banner commission done of the FoJ dummies to spruce up the thread.  

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

kanin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:11 am
Guild duties have been slow lately. xD

Koiyuki should make the thread for Rokoko.

If not, I'll do it, but he should. ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:34 am
That sounds like a good course of action, Zero.
As far as a front page banner commission goes, I'll do it, if i'm allowed. XD

Kanin-Yeah, Koiyuki should probably make the thread, Rokoko was, after all, his love.  

AngelFeathers

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:06 pm
AngelFeathers
That sounds like a good course of action, Zero.
As far as a front page banner commission goes, I'll do it, if i'm allowed. XD

Kanin-Yeah, Koiyuki should probably make the thread, Rokoko was, after all, his love.

sure! I figured we should do the dummies only so nobody gets pissed off they were left out... so my idea was having all the dummies in the FoJ living room with the couch doing some fun/funny stuff:

Flower of Japan
Accountant of Japan
Recruiter of Japan
Mediator of Japan

and the other ones...
Panasonic Traffic Cam (kenchan's crazy mule)
Bunny Seeker (created to help Grondax get his bunny slippers, but is now the event dummy)
Guru of Japan (retired guild dummy... not sure if you wanna include him or not, we don't use him anymore)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 am
Alrighty, I'll get to work on that.
The only other thing I can think of to do at the moment is draw a picture to make sure that my mother doesn't get a tattoo of some half-naked fairy hussy... >O (That's her problem XD)  

AngelFeathers

Sailor Namek

Blessed Believer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:40 am
I'm short on ideas for anything at the moment, but what I do have is time =3 So if I can help with anything, let me know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:56 am
I thought maybe we should consider changing our charity to an organization that helps out with quest items within the 10k range? But hopefully we could do store items or something, because prices on donation items is always hiking up or down(but most commonly up XD).  

AngelFeathers

VKM
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Nah, there's too many of those charities already. FoJ used to be the *cool* place to be, because it was 'new', and 'fantastic', and people couldn't afford kimono's back then.
Let's face it, now it's chump-change. We've got the same title still, FoJ...

Come on gaia, release new items that work please? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 pm
VKM
Nah, there's too many of those charities already. FoJ used to be the *cool* place to be, because it was 'new', and 'fantastic', and people couldn't afford kimono's back then.
Let's face it, now it's chump-change. We've got the same title still, FoJ...

Come on gaia, release new items that work please? D:
yeah... we gotta stay FoJ!!

hey, that rhymes XD  

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:49 pm
There's no need whatsoever to change our title, we could give out free sex and still be called Flowers of Japan(somehow even more fitting? XD).
So, VKM, I couldn't entirely comprehend your post. XD
Do you mean we should just stick to one item?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 am
AngelFeathers
There's no need whatsoever to change our title, we could give out free sex and still be called Flowers of Japan(somehow even more fitting? XD).
well... I mean, our mission since the beginning has been to help people afford kimonons and yukatas... it seems wrong to change to a generic charity just to do more business... idunno, maybe it's just the oldbie in me that's stubborn and doesn't want to change  

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

Cute Nazi

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Flowers of Japan could be famous for helping out to get any expensive store item.
Maybe change the items ever 2 months or something.
:]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 am
Forever Zero
AngelFeathers
well... I mean, our mission since the beginning has been to help people afford kimonons and yukatas... it seems wrong to change to a generic charity just to do more business... idunno, maybe it's just the oldbie in me that's stubborn and doesn't want to change
oldbies don't even post anymore.

i say we just lay all the gold on one person. ******** small donations. go big or go home.

AMIRITE?  

califone

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:23 pm
califone
Forever Zero
AngelFeathers
oldbies don't even post anymore.

i say we just lay all the gold on one person. ******** small donations. go big or go home.

AMIRITE?
I'd have to agree here. 3nodding  
Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas