Twin Blade Training Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:47 am
(It's ok)
Davey blocks the oncoming sword with ease.
"Predictable. You won't be expecting this one, though." Davey charges, and at the last minute, flips over the student, and slashes at her back. He always got the amateur assassins with that move, and if she was new to twin blades, she wouldn't catch it either. But, he wasn't worrying, he had another trick up his sleeve.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:49 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(It's ok)
Davey blocks the oncoming sword with ease.
"Predictable. You won't be expecting this one, though." Davey charges, and at the last minute, flips over the student, and slashes at her back. He always got the amateur assassins with that move, and if she was new to twin blades, she wouldn't catch it either. But, he wasn't worrying, he had another trick up his sleeve.
*turns as he flips and blocks*  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:55 am
(This fight'll never be over if you keep blocking.)
Davey saw how she blocked, simple way to go around it, too. He jumped to the side, and slashed her arm. She couldn't do much else than hope she didn't bleed, and with the sharpness of Davey's blade, her not bleeding wasn't very possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:57 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
Davey saw how she blocked, simple way to go around it, too. He jumped to the side, and slashed her arm. She couldn't do much else than hope she didn't bleed, and with the sharpness of Davey's blade, her not bleeding wasn't very possible.
*blocks it with the opposit hand*(true but I am not using any thing els on you yet)  

Blackfire333

Undiscovered Musician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:06 am
Blackfire333
The_Ragnarok_Knight
*blocks it with the opposit hand*(true but I am not using any thing els on you yet)
(You REALLY have to stop blocking..no one is able to block that many times in a row..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:09 am
Undiscovered Musician
Blackfire333
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(You REALLY have to stop blocking..no one is able to block that many times in a row..)
(ok fine thin Cub but it actuly is quite easy to do if you know what your doing)  

Blackfire333

Undiscovered Musician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:11 am
(And you don't always seem to know what you're doing. When you would have turned in your last 'block', you still would have been too late to block unless you have superspeed or something.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 am
Undiscovered Musician
(And you don't always seem to know what you're doing. When you would have turned in your last 'block', you still would have been too late to block unless you have superspeed or something.)
(Cub I am not going to argue with you today stare )  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:14 am
(You couldn't have blocked that. I got you, and you can't block what's already been done.)
Seeing as she could block single attacks with ease, Davey flipped over her, and while upside down inthe air, he started slashing. He constantly slashed, even after he hit the gorund. Nobody could withstand all of those attacks. For the final blow, he spun to face her back, and stabbed her, that she could not block. Nobody's been able to block that move that he's gone against.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:17 am
Blackfire333
Undiscovered Musician
(Cub I am not going to argue with you today stare )
(Well..until you learn to better and the right way..you're going to have to deal with it..)  

Undiscovered Musician

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:17 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(You couldn't have blocked that. I got you, and you can't block what's already been done.)
Seeing as she could block single attacks with ease, Davey flipped over her, and while upside down inthe air, he started slashing. He constantly slashed, even after he hit the gorund. Nobody could withstand all of those attacks. For the final blow, he spun to face her back, and stabbed her, that she could not block. Nobody's been able to block that move that he's gone against.
*ducks low avoind the slashes runs at you as you land taking the swird to my stumek and I slash at you and as I do I wrap my tail around one of your fet then after I slash you I through you into a wall*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:23 am
(Wha? Impossible. You can't block what I already did. You're becoming annoying.)  

The Ragnarok Knight

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:25 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(Wha? Impossible. You can't block what I already did. You're becoming annoying.)
(I didn't block)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:32 am
Davey gets up from the wreckage and looks at how the armor was barely penetrated under his clothing, and he saw how she had screwed up. When throwing him, he had lost his grip on the blade that he had stabbed her with, and it now impaled her.
"Ha! I win."  

The Ragnarok Knight

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:33 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
Davey gets up from the wreckage and looks at how the armor was barely penetrated under his clothing, and he saw how she had screwed up. When throwing him, he had lost his grip on the blade that he had stabbed her with, and it now impaled her.
"Ha! I win."
*melts the sword on both side were it went in me and were it came out*not yet you don't I don't die that easly I am not Just humen twisted  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff