Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
alucards school of taekwondo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:22 am
((um, Tae Kwon Do is disticnt from, and quite a bit older than karate. BUt no big. I'm down. Never got past blue belt irl.)) *saunters in ready, dropping his bag under a bench, dressed in full uniform, a blue belt tied around his waist. Bowing formally to Alucard, he steps up onto the mat and sits, meditating*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:13 am
dragonz_squall
((um, Tae Kwon Do is disticnt from, and quite a bit older than karate. BUt no big. I'm down. Never got past blue belt irl.)) *saunters in ready, dropping his bag under a bench, dressed in full uniform, a blue belt tied around his waist. Bowing formally to Alucard, he steps up onto the mat and sits, meditating*
show off stare  

Blackfire333

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:53 am
ALLRIGHT EVERYONE ATTENTION STANCE(meaning put both arms at your sides and bow). allright my frst lesson to you all is the roundhouse kick:put your knee up turn your pivot foot to opposite direction and kick with the other leg that i told you to put your knee up for ok do that ten times and let me know when you are done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:55 am
Alucard_84
ALLRIGHT EVERYONE ATTENTION STANCE(meaning put both arms at your sides and bow). allright my frst lesson to you all is the roundhouse kick:put your knee up turn your pivot foot to opposite direction and kick with the other leg that i told you to put your knee up for ok do that ten times and let me know when you are done.
*does what he sais*  

Blackfire333

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:16 pm
when you all are done your next lesson will be front kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:17 pm
Alucard_84
I takew it you are going over the basics and I think I already know them 3nodding no not tring to show off or anything I just dont like going over something I have already done before  

Blackfire333

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:25 pm
Blackfire333
Alucard_84
I takew it you are going over the basics and I think I already know them 3nodding no not tring to show off or anything I just dont like going over something I have already done before

so what do you want to do some intermediate stuff?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:29 pm
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84

that would be nice  

Blackfire333

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:32 pm
Blackfire333
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84

that would be nice

allright for you we try combinations here try this:roundhouse kick to jab then axe kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:35 pm
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84

that would be nice

allright for you we try combinations here try this:roundhouse kick to jab then axe kick.
remind me what axe kick is I am not used to names of attacks  

Blackfire333

YunaxTidus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:36 pm
*Walks in, sees the people practicing and proceeds to watch.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:38 pm
YunaxTidus
*Walks in, sees the people practicing and proceeds to watch.*

hello want to be a student here it would be great to have you.  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:40 pm
Blackfire333
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84

that would be nice

remind me what axe kick is I am not used to names of attacks

thats why i go through the basics of this art but anyway the axe kick i when you out you put your knee to your chest then raise your high in the air then put it down in a speedy motion like an axe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:47 pm
*has a sudden mood swing*i dont feel like learning right now sorry*runs out of the class*  

Blackfire333

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:49 pm
Blackfire333
*has a sudden mood swing*i dont feel like learning right now sorry*runs out of the class*

huh?! whats the matter i can help oh she left already *sigh*. sweatdrop  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces