Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  $$$
View Results

Skeletishy

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 pm
Hey, My name's Cynthia.. I feel tottaly old here, everyone is younger than me, haha I am 20.
I got an invite to the guild and I was instanly excited.
I've been studying ghosts, aliens, and other phenomenon and things such as Vampyres, Lycanthropes, Faeries etc, for over 10 years now, I love the subjects. I also study Cryptozoology (bigfoot, loch ness monster, etc)
I'm excited to be here, and thanks much for the invite 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:51 am

Hi. ^_^ I joined the other day, but had to log off when I joined, and then I forgot to come back, but I'm here now. Not sure what anyone would want to know about me, I'm 16, and recently have had an interest in the paranormal and the like from watching X-files on DVD. ^^ Ive also done alot of research on such things for some classes at school. It always seems to pull me in, so I am excited to be in this guild. :3

Sweet Iree

Sparkly Assailant

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Heckler 50

got_jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Hello everybody! Well I received an invitation today and once I saw the title I thought, "I HAVE to join!!!" haha. Thanks for inviting me ^_^ Well about me, my name is Angela and I live in California. Don't worry Neon Eyes, I'm 20 as well. I'll be turning 21 later on this year. Let's see, I love all things paranormal and supernatural. Ever since I was young, I've always had a fascination for the subject. My interest derived from several experiences throughout my life. Never had any UFO experiences but I've had serval run-ins with spirits and demons and others to that nature. I still get experiences from time to time, especially since I've met my bf (he's a bit supernatural himself ^_^). Ooo I also love watching Ghost Hunters. I think the way the approach cases is awesome! Anywas that's a lil' about me. Have any questions, feel free to ask me! Again thank you for the invite, I'm glad to be here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:39 pm
Hello im Phillip, I got my invite and I am pretty excited to be in contact with people who believe in the paranormal. Also Cynthia, youre not alone (pun intended) I am also 20 so good to meet another oldie lol (I guess compared to the youth population here)  

Arcis Flyrider

october-moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:18 pm
yay... hello  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:24 am
You all can call me Ras. That's what most people call me anymore. :3

I really dunno what to say. I was randomly invited, but it looked appealin' 'cause I'm big on the paranormal.

So... Ta-da. Here I be.  

Random Screenname

Fettish

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Hi im lusy.. and have 25 sweatdrop .. well im older xd , but i love gaia and make friends  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:46 pm
Well I guess it's my turn :3

I'm Spunki, i'm 16 (turning 17 in a few weeks)
I was invited to the guild, which is nice because I have been so majorly bored lately xD
I read Lovecraft, and if your a paranormal/unkown buff, you should know Cthulhu :3
User Image
I'm a big fan of lovecraft's work, although the artwork out there of his monsters tends to give me teh heebie jeebies X_x

so anywhos, besides lovecraft, I'm a bi-sexual Furry anime fan,
I like itallian food and orange soda,
I live in arizona,
I'm a writter and I'm an artist,
annnnnnd I dunno...
I think thats about it :3
unless anyone has questions fer meh

Boss Rat of Whales

Scene Promise

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:22 pm
Hello 3nodding
I guess I should be introducing next
Call me Kathy. I'm 13 (but I'll be 14 in a month..yipee)
I'm real into the paranormal and unknown. The subject really gets my attention
Im an artist and i love to draw ( what else? stare ) the unknown
I was invited to the guild randomly but i really like this place
the end wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:47 pm
Hey party people!

I'm Bella. I love the paranormal, and have studied it for many years on my own. My specialty, if I had one, are vampires. I watch all those lame (and not lame) paranormal shows, and I conduct my own investigations once in a while.

I live in Southern California. It's a great place for ghosts! I'm happy there's a guild like this around. I've been searching for posts everywhere about the paranormal. I'll have pictures soon, too, I hope!

Bella_Disenchanted

Myota

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:23 pm
Hmmm, what to say...

Well, as you can tell, my name's Myota. I'm 17 years old, and have a big interest in the paranormal. I actually got invited a few weeks ago, but I never really had a lot of time to actually post a lot here, due to a previously hectic schedule. I'd say that my speciality would have to be ghosts and demons. I've been interested in the paranormal since a very young age, and hope to find a college somewhere that will let me get a degree as a parapsychologist, after I complete culinary school.

I live in Illinois. I love paranormal shows, and watch "Most Haunted" religiously every Friday. Good show, I recommend it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm
Hello there!
I'm happy I was invited to this guild. I do love paranormal, magic, and ANYTHING Mythological, (I'm 15 going on 5,000. <~ strait out Lie. How many believed me, hmmm? ) But I'm no noob, though I look like one, joined November '06. This is also the frist post I've made in quite some time. So feel happy I've graced you with my persons. 8D

novelty boy

gwendy730

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:16 am
Hi! I've been a UFO believer since I was 7 years old, the time of my first encounter with UFOs. Story on that below.

Thanks for having me.

MY 1st UFO EXPERIENCE:

I was only seven years old. My relatives and I (uncles, aunts and cousins mostly) were in an L300 van, fresh from the airport in Cagayan de Oro City, here in the Philippines and on our way to the nearby subdivision where my great uncle lived. It was around 9PM. I was sleepy, but then, my cousins began shouting, and I blinked to see different colored lights flashing around the van. My uncle was yelling something like, "Drive faster, drive faster!" I looked out the window and saw the lights and a huge dark shape making zigzag movements up and around the van. It was like it was chasing after us! I was so frightened then, and I'm not sure what happened, but I believed the engine suddenly died down because we stopped, and my uncles got out as well as a few of my cousins. I stepped out and saw this huge thing, about 2 times larger than our van. It looked like a sombrero, but with lit portholes on the top and different colored lights at the bottom. It continued to swirl around us for about a minute before darting up the dark, cloudy skies at enormous speeds. And I remember asking my uncle if that was an airplane. He just looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

I've seen a few UFOs since that time, but my subsequent experiences could never compare to my first. My relatives choose to forget about it, or not talk about it. Ours is a different culture. There's room for belief in the paranormal, ghosts and curses, witches and warlocks, but not for UFOs. UFOs are too scientific and western, and it's not part of our culture. Still, we encountered them, and I used to think UFO encounters were for Western countries. I guess Asia's been visited by extraterrestrials too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:34 pm
Hello, I'm Donda.

I've been into the paranormal since I don't even know when...

Aaaaand... That's all I can think of. sweatdrop  

Donda

tomcat41

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:29 am
Hey star um in my Guild we have a form for people to fill out why not have a small form to fill out?

like this is sorta what we have (its an rp guild so... . . . .)

Username:
Real name(optional):
Preferred nickname:
Where you live?
Favorite music?
Any pets?
RP theme of choice:
Your main character of choice:  
*~*Aliens, UFOs, etc...the unknown*~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff