Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
Ok that got her to stop and star at him. "I..umm" amity said as her cheeks went red and so did her ear tips. Sweet she could take but him calling her beautiful mad here feel things she did not understand. She just stood still in the water looking up at him not sure what to say. It was nice he told her more about his family and it made since why he was here now and not with them. "I..I would like to meet her some day but for now I am just happy to have meet you" she said before truing to go back to swimming and Hoping her blush went away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at her as she started talking, and noticed her blush brighten, but didn't say anything about it. He hoped she wasn't feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed. He continues to swim beside her, and talk with her. "I'll make sure to introduce you sometime. She should be headed where were going, and you could meet her there." He smiled, and his eyes shine brightened up a little. He really wanted to see his sister.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
"True my aunt is to meet us there with my cousin" amity said as she swim, "it will be nice mother has not seen her elder sister in years." From what ehr mother told her Maefrost stood up for Astrid when she wanted to go and become a healer instead of a hunter or trader. Also it was her Aunt that sent the books to her to learn about her home lands and all the langues. Stopping in the shallow end her got to her feet and let her blond hair tail down her back. "I guess we should go rest if we are to keep going on tomorrow" she said. But she was not tired and she had hear of a library here that she want to go and read a few books from.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
Carroe stood beside her, and smiled at her. "I'm not quite out of energy though, and I figured you might want to learn some Drow. How does that sound?" He smiled warmly at her. He wanted to spend more time with her anyways, and she had told him she wanted to learn.He also hoped she would start to like him a little more too.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
Amity face light up as she look at him. "really you mean it" she said smiling, "let me go change and I will met you back int eh main area." She gave him a quick hug before she got out of the pool and headed to her room. She was so happy she forget that she was wet head to toe and getting the floors wet. Grabbing a towel she dried her self off before going and changing in to one of her Smiple dresses. after she got her hair delt with she head out to meet him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
Carroe got out of the pool, and magically dried himself, but left himself feeling nice and cooled off. Then, he put his robe back on, and walked out into the big front room, and sat on the couch. He couldn't wait to share his knowledge, and expand hers.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
Amity smiled when she saw him and grabbed her note book as she went and took and sit next to him. Her hair was still wet and dripping down her back but she did not care. "I am ready to learn" she said with a cheerful voice. she did love to learn new things and this was something every new to her indeed. "Is there any thing I should know before we start?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at her, and couldn't hep but feel like she was amazing. "Well to make it easy, Drow is a lot like your native language. I'm sure that will help you to pronounce a lot of the words, and maybe even learn the language." He started to tell her the basic words, and things you usually learn when you learn another language. Like how to punctuate, and pronounce them. He even showed her how to write the letters for each word, and the words themselves. Then, he asked her in Drow to make sure she got it down, "How do you feel about me and Lillianna?" At that point, Lillianna straightened up from her post on the back of the couch, where she had moved to when they had started.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image
Amity nodded and wrote all he told her down in to her note book as she smiled. she was loving every part of this but she loved spending time with him too. she did not know why either. She would pick it up but it would take time but she loved to learn and she would get it right at one point. "huh?" she said looking at him, "Feel about you two?" She found that odd as she closed her book and thought about it. "I like you two, your both kind and caring and great people to be with" she said as a little blush came on her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled, and his cheeks darkened a little. He leaned so that his face was close to hers. "Well I think there's more to it than that, and if I am right, I would like you to know that I feel the same way. I've grown close to you over the past few days." Then, unable to hold back, he put his hands on her shoulders gently, and kissed her slowly, gently, and passionately.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Amity mind just swirled with thoughts as she froze like stone. This was the first time any one had kissed her...to think this would be her first kiss and she did not know what to do. she had been told by people and her mother and head read in love books but she could not think straight. Her cheeks and ear were red and her heart was pounding in her chest. She had gripped her dress at the start but let it go as she relaxed and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
Carroe put his arms around her as he pulled her in close to him in a hugging embrace after the kiss. "That... wasn't what I expected. I knew it would be special, but that was beyond what I thought. I'm happy that your the first girl I have ever liked enough to kiss." He looked into her eyes, and smiled. Then, held her close, and lay back with her in his arms on the large couch.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Amity's face was still red as she laid against him and tossed her lips. That was her first kiss and it just blow her mind away. she loved it and loved the fact it was him. "thank you" she said softly not sure what to say after that. Her heart was still beating fast and she was sure she was not going to move for fear of losing this moment. Smiling she looked up him, "What now?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
He smiled at her, and kissed her again. "Whatever you wish, beutifull, is fine with me." He held her tightly over him, and began making out with her, completely happy that he had made the right choice, and she liked him back. He wondered just how good it was between them. AS they made out, he was gently sliding his hands up and down her back, mesauging it.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
Amity gasped and shivered as she kissed him back and her face went more bright red. She was not use to this but she liked it as her heart pounded away in her chest. "Carroe" she said softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. she was enjoying this but she was worried that her mother or some one might walk in on them any moment.

Astrid had opened the door a creak to see what the two had been doing and sighed. Opening it she stepped out. "You two should rest we do have to get to the castle at one point" she said with a smile. She was happy her little girl found some one.

Amity epped when she heard her mother and went red all over nad hid ehr face in Carroe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff