Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
*Library* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:01 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Well, you could teach me your language...when we are done...

"hmmmm... well perhaps.... I dunno... it's not so much speach... though we did learn the words of a lot of other races... from our allies..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:04 pm
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega
Well, you could teach me your language...when we are done...

"hmmmm... well perhaps.... I dunno... it's not so much speach... though we did learn the words of a lot of other races... from our allies..."
Well, then, you may teach me that. *she holds the cards up, going over each letter and sound, having him repeat them*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:09 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Well, then, you may teach me that. *she holds the cards up, going over each letter and sound, having him repeat them*

"hopefully" he smiled, quickly taking to her lesson plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:12 pm
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega

"hopefully" he smiled, quickly taking to her lesson plan.
*She gathered the cards and put them away, pulling out several books she smiles, stroking his head* Time to put all those sounds together*she handed him a book* Sound them out.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:18 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
*She gathered the cards and put them away, pulling out several books she smiles, stroking his head* Time to put all those sounds together*she handed him a book* Sound them out.

he slowly took the book "dogs..." he laughed lighlty starting to try to read the title "ssss eh... seh s pe seh spe oo teh seh speoteh rrr uu ne seh speoteh rune."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:19 pm
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega

he slowly took the book "dogs..." he laughed lighlty starting to try to read the title "ssss eh... seh s pe seh spe oo teh seh speoteh rrr uu ne seh speoteh rune."
Your a natural..keep going  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:23 pm
his mind then quickly moddified the wrong information, having already known to speak it it grew to be quite easy. "see spot run..." he slowly turned the page "see spot run..." he stalled for a tiny bit "run spot run..." he turned the page once more "Look at spot run..." and so he continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:44 pm
Rie Gav
his mind then quickly moddified the wrong information, having already known to speak it it grew to be quite easy. "see spot run..." he slowly turned the page "see spot run..." he stalled for a tiny bit "run spot run..." he turned the page once more "Look at spot run..." and so he continued.
Good, time for something harder*she hands him Dragon Lance Saga
The Cataclysm  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:54 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Rie Gav
The Cataclysm

"Introduction...
The world was forged upon three pillars: good, evil, neutrality. In order to progress, a balance between the three must be maintaned. But there came a time in Krynn when the balance tilted...." he spoke rather chopilly, taking small breaks between words, only to repeart... smoothly...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:57 pm
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega
Rie Gav
The Cataclysm

"Introduction...
The world was forged upon three pillars: good, evil, neutrality. In order to progress, a balance between the three must be maintaned. But there came a time in Krynn when the balance tilted...." he spoke rather chopilly, taking small breaks between words, only to repeart... smoothly...
*She clapped her hands * Wonderful@ You are done! You practice and you'll be perfect. I am so proud of you Rie. I am sorry it took me so long to teach you.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:12 pm
He smiled lightly, looking up to her "thanks... it seems it is best that I had already known to speak english..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Rie Gav
He smiled lightly, looking up to her "thanks... it seems it is best that I had already known to speak english..."
Yes My Dear!  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:19 pm
"I'm glad" he smiled resting his head on her lap  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:28 pm
Rie Gav
"I'm glad" he smiled resting his head on her lap
*she stroked his hair*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:30 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
*she stroked his hair*

he purred lighlty hugging her leg, his long locks falling over her flesh.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff